Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,198 members, 7,849,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

"You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others (10880 Views)

IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu / UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members / Gallant Biafran Soldiers Fought And Defended University Of Biafra Now UNN (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by BlackPantherxXx: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
[quote author=TinubuToto2 post=70186309][/quote]

mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy dominique

this is the 10th profile of his that i reported for banning for rape & pedophilia. The MODs can check his history of profiles, i reported him several times yesterday because of his promotion of rape and pedophilia and 7 of his monikers were banned yesterday, the MODs know him.

he has registered many profiles just to insult me : Olaotu1, Isabubakar, cursedabiola, Alawanyiasaba, shakazullu, tigerclaws, akanapiaigwe, afonsi1 as well as 50 other monikers.

the MODs have taken note of you. Say NO to Rape and Pedophilia. It will not be permitted on this platform. We would do the needful of reporting you till you get psychiatric help you desperately need.

1 Like

Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
amaniro:
So ironic, You don't want us in this country still you don't want us to leaveundecided
i hate seeing/hearing this word.. I just don't know why
Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by Edu3Again: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
yazach:
Never, how can you actualize fraud

may be when they return to Israel where they claim to have come from.

Quote me and get a dirty slap from SARS
u dey fear us leaving grin

yazach:

The fraud is this Zoo

3 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by yazach: 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
conductor116:
Biafra must be free in my very eyes. Our fathers tried their best but couldn't achieve it. The only gift we can give our children is Biafra otherwise they will equally spend the time they should be using to building their great nation to be fighting for the creation of it.

Biafra must be free!

Go and give them your Biafra in Israel
Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by Roger3D(m): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
gidgiddy:
It is written in the heavens as it is written on Earth that one day, my Igbo nation shall be Independent of the British colonial disaster called Nigeria

Story. Keep on dreaming it is allowed
Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by yazach: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
Edu3Again:

u dey fear us leaving grin

I told you not to quote me, when SARS now slap you, you will be shouting SARS cheat you.

Continue just don't go out for a week. My sincere advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by Edu3Again: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
yazach:

I told you not to quote me, when SARS now slap you, you will be shouting SARS cheat you.

Continue just don't go out for a week. My sincere advice

U no sabi ur mate. slap who?
Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by Positivepoint(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ritzy10:
An Igbo cleric and senior pastor of Jehovah’s World Ministerial Outreach, Olisadebelum Onuoha, has counselled pro-Biafra agitators and groups to halt what he described as “unnecessary rivalry” among them and seek divine direction if they are desirous of achieving “Biafra Republic.

”The cleric noted that such rivalry has contributed immensely to the non-actualisation of the struggle, calling on agitators, particularly members of the Indigenous People of Biafra and the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra to immediately end the war of supremacy.

Onuoha stated this on Friday in Asaba, the Delta State capital, while addressing journalists where he claimed that although Biafra would certainly be achieved, “but not at the moment.”
He posited that the struggle had failed because its promoters have not involved God in pushing for a Biafra Republic, warning that without God, Biafra will be trodden under foot and a defeated battle.

The pastor, however, urged the agitators and Igbo leaders to attend a spiritual rally at the Michael Okpara Stadium in Enugu State towards the actualisiation of the movement.
Onuoha, while calling for unity among the Igbo, noted that the supremacy war among the IPOB, Ohaneze Ndigbo and MASSOB was not necessary in the agitation, saying that there was an urgent need for them to close ranks and work in unison.

He said, “Make no mistake about it, the nation (Biafra) must emerge but not now because God has time for everything that He has ordained.
“So, our Biafran brothers are advised to welcome Jehovah into their struggle and the world for His end-time work, which will be heralded this month. He will tell them what to do thereafter.”

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/you-cant-actualise-biafra-republic-now-igbo-cleric-tells-ipob-massob-others-2/

The pastor, however, urged the agitators and Igbo leaders to attend a spiritual rally at the Michael Okpara Stadium in Enugu State towards the actualisiation of the movement.

Seems biafra struggle is now the new cash cow. I should join and cash out before the burst like MMM. The more the number of mumu the better.
Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
Who have time for these criminals called pastors this days.
Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by phase1: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
We yoruba muslims agree with prophet, Pastor reverend mallam onuoha who wants to use Biafra to move his ministry and buy private jet.

Infact he is now greater than Awolowo for antagonizing Biafra and loving our muslim skulls in the spirit of one naijeriyya. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by divinelove(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Biafran creation is almost impossible except via war, so let's forget about it and focus on Igbo presidency
Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by Dreamkiller: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
because igbos are minorities

1 Like

Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by Lordofthewest(m): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
Confused people...biafuro today, in pdp we trust tomorrow, buhari didn't appoint igbo minsters next tomorrow.. Lmao awon akindanidani gbogbo sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by intruxive(m): 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
grin
Lol, NO FEFERENDUM NO ERRECTION

1 Like

Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by akdjr(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
Biafra can never be actualize as long as the Ibo cannot rise against FG to demand the whereabout of Nnamdi Kanu. Shame on u guys who always come on media to rant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Any set of cleric vouching for this piece, is not only drunk but senseless. I tell you this, give a date for Referendum(despite not there in your abyss constitution), if we(Biafrans) lose, then I promise not to think of Biafra again, NEVER again I say!
Hope, the Senate & entire Arms/Forms of Nigerian Government is reading this comment of mine.
Be diplomatic, that's an epic of leadership!

2 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by loveth360(f): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
conductor116:
Biafra must be free in my very eyes. Our fathers tried their best but couldn't achieve it. The only gift we can give our children is Biafra otherwise they will equally spend the time they should be using to building their great nation to be fighting for the creation of it.

Biafra must be free!
we must continue.

1 Like

Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by Yyeske(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
So this man dey put mouth for IPOB talk, don't worry, by the time Emma Powerless and his crew descend on him with insults, he'll know how far.
Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by loveth360(f): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
TheUbermensch:
The only reason against the actualisation of Biafra is Igbo people themselves.

There is no tribe as divided as they are.

If it was the Hausas carrying this course they'd have had their country decades ago.
what if is yorubas?

1 Like

Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by loveth360(f): 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Fukafuka:
sad
and was risen in 2014.

1 Like

Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by Yyeske(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
loveth360:
and was risen in 2014.
Where is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu?

2 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by loveth360(f): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
Yyeske:
Where is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu?
if you see him can you recognise him?

2 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by KDmafia: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
amaniro:
So ironic, You don't want us in this country still you don't want us to leaveundecided
everyone wants Igbos to leave but not until they humble and beg to be set free

1 Like

Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by MightySparrow: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
amaniro:
Useful idiots
Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by notoriousbabe: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
amaniro:
who would be our slaves if you leave?
Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by mandax: 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
gidgiddy:
It is written in the heavens as it is written on Earth that one day, my Igbo nation shall be Independent of the British colonial disaster called Nigeria

Iseee. Yes O.

My Igbo nation must leave the disaster called Nigeria, let those remaining in Nigeria enjoy their crude oil in the Delta region. Biafra can survive without crude oil.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by mandax: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
yazach:

2 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by Bigdeeee: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
amaniro:
[s]So ironic, You don't want us in this country still you don't want us to leaveundecided[/s]

Another delusional statement as usual. The real irony is you igbos claim you want to leave Nigeria, yet over half of your population are spread across other tribes region. Nobody chained you down in the Southwest, North, Middlebelt or Southsouth. If you really want to leave, all of you igbos would have migrated to the Southeast. Rather than migrate to the Southeast, you lots keep migrating to other tribes regions. When the Jews wanted to form Israel, they all migrated from Europe and all across the world to the Middle-East; and nobody stopped them from buying plane tickets and going there. Wasn’t long after that (few years), Israel was re-born in 1948. But you guys are just natural hypocrites, always playing victim and playing the blame game, blaming everyone else for your misfortunes, except yourselves. If you really want Biafra, then it’s simple, all of you igbos should leave other tribes region and settle in your own region, and let’s see if Biafra would not be actualized speedily. But you can’t populate and feed fat off of other people’s region, then try to isolate one region for yourselves alone. That’s madness. It won’t work. You can’t eat your cake and have it. Every other tribe will start taking your Biafra movement seriously when you people actually MOVE to your Biafra region. Trust me, nobody will stop you from leaving. But to continue to migrate to and stay in other tribes region and yet be shouting Biafra, then other tribes people will continue to see you as jokers and nuisances.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by Paretomaster1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ritzy10:
An Igbo cleric and senior pastor of Jehovah’s World Ministerial Outreach, Olisadebelum Onuoha, has counselled pro-Biafra agitators and groups to halt what he described as “unnecessary rivalry” among them and seek divine direction if they are desirous of achieving “Biafra Republic.

”The cleric noted that such rivalry has contributed immensely to the non-actualisation of the struggle, calling on agitators, particularly members of the Indigenous People of Biafra and the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra to immediately end the war of supremacy.

Onuoha stated this on Friday in Asaba, the Delta State capital, while addressing journalists where he claimed that although Biafra would certainly be achieved, “but not at the moment.”
He posited that the struggle had failed because its promoters have not involved God in pushing for a Biafra Republic, warning that without God, Biafra will be trodden under foot and a defeated battle.

Onuoha, while calling for unity among the Igbo, noted that the supremacy war among the IPOB, Ohaneze Ndigbo and MASSOB was not necessary in the agitation, saying that there was an urgent need for them to close ranks and work in unison.

He said, “Make no mistake about it, the nation (Biafra) must emerge but not now because God has time for everything that He has ordained.
“So, our Biafran brothers are advised to welcome Jehovah into their struggle and the world for His end-time work, which will be heralded this month. He will tell them what to do thereafter.”

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/you-cant-actualise-biafra-republic-now-igbo-cleric-tells-ipob-massob-others-2/

Am I the only one seeing "FEFERENDUM" on one of the placard?

Maybe it's a new Addition to the English language
Re: "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others by Yyeske(m): 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
loveth360:
if you see him can you recognise him?
Where is he or has he been forgotten?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today / Akwa Ibom Assembly Passes Anti-open Grazing Bill / 2023: Yakasai, Sani Fault Kperoogi’s Call For Igbo Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.