Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

We’re Solidly Behind You, Emir Of Daura Tells Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Solidly Behind You, Emir Of Daura Tells Osinbajo (408 Views)

As Vice President You Can’t Waive Your Immunity, Lawyer Tells Osinbajo / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’re Solidly Behind You, Emir Of Daura Tells Osinbajo by Almoner1: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
Umar Farouk, emir of Daura, hometown of President Muhammadu Buhari in Katsina state, has expressed appreciation to Acting President Yemi Osinbajo for supporting “our son”.

Faruk made the remark when Osinbajo paid him a courtesy visit in his Palace on Thursday.

The statement was made available in Abuja on Friday.

The emir reportedly described Osinbajo as “a typical example of loyalty and trustworthiness in politics”, saying the emirate is behind him.

“I can assure you that all of us here, myself and my subjects, are fully and solidly behind you and in support of you.

“We are happy with you and we are particularly proud of the way you have supported our son, Buhari, in leading our country Nigeria to prosperity.

“That explains why, when you talk about loyalty and trustworthiness among the political class, you stand as an example worthy of note.

“I wish that you carry on with this level of trustworthiness and continue to uphold the confidence that our son has in you.

“I can assure you that our son has enormous trust in you, I want you to continue to justify that confidence he reposed in you.”

The emir said the nation had never had such a government where the president and his deputy operated under such high level of mutual respect and understanding.

He said from the outset, the government had demonstrated integrity, adding that Buhari and Osinbajo were men of honour

1 Like

Re: We’re Solidly Behind You, Emir Of Daura Tells Osinbajo by taiwiki(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
Space booked
Re: We’re Solidly Behind You, Emir Of Daura Tells Osinbajo by ProWalker: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
The kind of trust and loyalty that Osinbajo has demonstrated so far is unrivaled in the history of Nigeria political class.
Beyond just holding forth for his boss in time of difficulty, he has refused all attempt at luring him to betray the trust.
Re: We’re Solidly Behind You, Emir Of Daura Tells Osinbajo by Atejila1: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
Because he is God anointed, and he is an outstanding leader.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ortom: No Amount Of Persecution Will Make Me Return To APC / Buhari Returns From Vacation, Vows To Jail More Looters... / Even If People Hate You For Fighting Corruption, You Should Not Give Up - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.