Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,137 members, 7,863,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Who, Where Are The Igbos???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who, Where Are The Igbos???? (5737 Views)

"Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff / Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by ariesbull: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
The truth MUST be told. AM FROM AGBOR IN DELTA STATE, AM IGBO. I CANNOT BE BRAINWASHED OR DECEIVED.

God created us as Igbo people and no one can divide us.

The so-called South East Zone is only about 3/5th of Igboland. Igboland covers the whole of South East, All of Rivers State (upland) excluding Ijaw and Ogoni areas, Delta State (Aniomas), Edo State (Igbanke or Igbo Akiri, Alifekede/Ala Ifekede, Iru, Ohezenaka, Otobaye, Ugbeka, Oghada,Ekpon), Benue State (the Umuezekaoha people in large parts of Ado, Oju, Obi and Okpoku LGAs), Cross River (the Agbo people in Abi LGA, towns like Igbo Ekureku, Itigidi, Igbo Imabana and the Isobo-Igbo domiciled mainly in Obubra LGA of Cross River State), Ohanne Edda people and several others who trace their link to Ebonyi and speak the same language with us but these areas were ceded to Cross River by the Justice Nasir Boundary Adjustment Commission after the Nigeria/Biafra civil war.

In Akwa Ibom (Ika LGA, Akirika Obu Ndoki axis and neighboring towns). In Kogi, we have Igbos in Ibaji and Igalamela/Odolu LGAs such as the Eke Avurugo community, Nwajala, Umuoye, Ubulie-Umueze, Akpanya etc. Hater, Doubting Thomases, go and do your research. We know our boundaries and not even an inch of our sacred land will be left out
or forgotten.

The so-called South East Zone is an artificial creation by satanic dictators and can never supersede our God given boundaries.

WHEREVER YOU ARE, "NDI-IGBO ANYI BU OFU.

- Nze Igbokamma Igbogadiriri
Facebook post

Caveat :

How true this is , is what we can't say and if these tribes he mentioned outside South East still view themselves as Igbo is another topic

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Op I have verified...

But I still maintain the need of homogeneous igbo nation of south east only....

South east is enough to form a country even larger than Guinea....

If we continue to drag south south....it will always be a set back and repetition of stories.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by Cjrane2: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nigeria shot itself in the foot by attempting to destroy itself through marginalizing Igbos.

Until Nigeria redresses this and tenders unreserved apology for the way it treated a constituent part of itself, it will continue to wallow in confusion and self inflicted underdevelopment.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by kayfra: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
You people simply can't outgrow your inferiority complex. Jeez!

Same sh!t. Different day!

grin

10 Likes

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by gidgiddy: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
The most annoying are the Igbos carved into Benue In Obi local Government

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
gidgiddy:
The most annoying are the Igbos carved into Benue In Obi local Government

Lolzzzz
Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Jululiuslema A. K..A Reelectebuhari has already arrived.
Before I opened this thread, I predicted his arrival because this is the main purpose he created this account for.
He has already occupied the ist space to keep doing what he's known for..

Aboki deceiving the gullible ones.

7 Likes

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Lolzzzz
Re-electbuhari, what are you waiting for ? Start dancing unclad all over the thread as usual.
Na this kind thread dey drive you crazy because you hate seeing this.
I have told you several times to go mobilise more amajiris for your baba Buhari against 2019.

You seem to have succeeded in deceiving 90% of Igbos on nairaland with your pro Igbo comments and Google translator.

Start dancing unclad by quoting everybody up and down from pages to pages trying to achieve the impossible .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by amaniro: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
I was reading history of many tribes and origin. I found out Igalas originated from Igbo. Eri the father and founder of Igbo gave birth to 5 sons. One of the son meneri got married to oboli begot Onoja the founder and father of igala. Do your research!

7 Likes

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by hammer6F: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
A very powerful thread.

I am thinking of creating a group for all the igbo enthusiast on Nairaland like myself.

Igboland belongs to us all and it is ours for the taking.

Generation Next!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
Cjrane2:
Nigeria shot itself in the foot by attempting to destroy itself through marginalizing Igbos.

Until Nigeria redresses this and tenders unreserved apology for the way it treated a constituent part of itself, it will continue to wallow in confusion and self inflicted underdevelopment.

Nigeria shot herself...I agree...but the wound is much...

My brother....The only people accepting igbo ideology and wants to b free from Nigeria are south east igbos which they have demonstrated in many ways....that they are not interested...

Bro that injury u talking about is carving some igbos to south south and named them Niger delta and this guys have accepted they are Niger deltas and not igbos...

Many efforts has been made to make them see through the wooly gimmicks of Nigeria but they dont.....

South south should be dropped and we the south east igbos pursue this course of a homogeneous igbo nation to the last.....

There are too many distractions and confusion in south south.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Re-electbuhari, what are you waiting for ? Start dancing unclad all over the thread as usual.
Na this kind thread dey sweet your belle.
I have told you several times to go mobilise more amajiris for your baba Buhari against 2019.

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz......jesus christ....

Nne u go kill me with laughter.......heeeeee

I don suffer for ur hand on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by CyynthiaKiss(f): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz......jesus christ....

Nne u go kill me with laughter.......heeeeee

I don suffer for ur hand on nairaland.

You have abandoned your reelectbuhari moniker after exposing your arewa asss.

I have told you several times to leave southerners alone. We can sort ourselves out. Go and use your 3rd moniker and campaign for Buhari as usual.
This moniker is the one you are using to deceive some ignorant igbos that don't know what you are up to....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by BrownRoofRep: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
kayfra:

grin
The only inferiority complex I see here is a fake moozelm slave like you jumping on anything Igbo while the expelled demons are competing with Sokoto state in terms of literacy level.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by mightyhazell: 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
Cjrane2:

Gaspl truf!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

You have abandoned your reelectbuhari moniker as exposing your arewa asss.

I have told you several times to leave southerners alone. We can sort ourselves out. Go and use your 3rd moniker and campaign for Buhari.
This moniker is the one you are using to deceive some ignorant igbos that don't know you..

I have told u that ur accusations is baseless coz I don't know who re elect buhari is or was....
U just assassinating my character....

I don't know what u saying...

Anyway that's by the way.
Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by loveth360(f): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

My brother....The only people accepting igbo ideology and wants to b free from Nigeria are south east igbos which they have demonstrated in many ways....that they are not interested...

Bro that injury u talking about is carving some igbos to south south and named them Niger delta and this guys have accepted they are Niger deltas and not igbos...

Many efforts has been made to make them see through the wooly gimmicks of Nigeria but they dont.....

South south should be dropped and we the south east igbos pursue this course of a homogeneous igbo nation to the last.....

Stop talking trash,

am from asaba and am igbo with biafra spirit in me.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
loveth360:
Stop talking trash,

am from asaba and am igbo with biafra spirit in me.

My dear is not trash....but minority like u will never subdue the strong majority in south south.

1 Like

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

My dear is not trash....but minority like u will never subdue the strong majority in south south.
You see your life?Calling Asaba a minority in the name of divided and rule tactic, hahaha. All your plans is not working again

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by Turantula(m): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Are you reelectbuhari?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Turantula:

Are you reelectbuhari?

Am not.
Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
Turantula:
Are you reelectbuhari?
Were you expecting him to say yes ?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by RevenGeMission: 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
All day everyday , It's become Boring
kayfra:

grin
Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by RevenGeMission: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
I didn't see any warning about this thread is for Yeebos Only
BrownRoofRep:

The only inferiority complex I see here is a fake moozelm slave like you jumping on anything Igbo while the expelled demons are competing with Sokoto state in terms of literacy level.
Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by wowcatty: 2:51am On Aug 12, 2018
Hitler will get apologies before biafra because unlike you Igbos, he didn't rub salt on the genocide he committed by blaming others for it and then asking for apologies from the victims. It's the Igbos who owe the nations of Nigeria apologies for leaving the north that had problem with them and killing innocent Midwesterners and invading Yorubaland and killed our people after we made it clear to both warring parties that we Yoruba were not a part to the war.

Cjrane2:

1 Like

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by wowcatty: 2:55am On Aug 12, 2018
Yet Igala language is closer to Yoruba while Igbo language sounds like that of aliens. You would have been claiming Mali if it was close to you. Igala need to leave with their oil.
amaniro:
I was reading history of many tribes and origin. I found out Igalas originated from Igbo. Eri the father and founder of Igbo gave birth to 5 sons. One of the son meneri got married to oboli begot Onoja the founder and father of igala. Do your research!
Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by wowcatty: 3:10am On Aug 12, 2018
You don't take what belongs to you, if you have it, it's already in your hands. You only take what you don't have. I can't say, Yorubaland is ours for the taking because it's in our hand. Everyone knows you don't live in your region but that doesn't give you power to steal people's land. You can't take other people's land, the minorities you are eyeing their land will go to court like Cameroon and get their land back.
hammer6F:
A very powerful thread.

I am thinking of creating a group for all the igbo enthusiast on Nairaland like myself.

Igboland belongs to us all and it is ours for the taking.

Generation Next!

1 Like

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by Emycord: 3:40am On Aug 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

you are truely not an igbo man. like i've always told you . no true igbo man will say all you say even those that worship buhari wont talk like this. forget that you can write igbo, anyone can do that. what happened to our "onye aghana nwanneya" igbo policy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by Emycord: 3:53am On Aug 12, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Jululiuslema A. K..A Reelectebuhari has already arrived.
Before I opened this thread, I predicted his arrival because this is the main purpose he created this account for.
He has already occupied the ist space to keep doing what he's known for..

Aboki deceiving the gullible ones.
they are known by the following;
internet igbo's
online igbo's
nairaland igbo's

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by Amberon11: 3:59am On Aug 12, 2018
Yes China is igboland too.

1 Like

Re: Who, Where Are The Igbos???? by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Op I have verified...

But I still maintain the need of homogeneous igbo nation of south east only....

South east is enough to form a country even larger than Guinea....

If we continue to drag south south....it will always be a set back and repetition of stories.
Go and rest.
If igbos in the south South aka Western igbos joins us in the East... That's the ideal homogeneous igbo country.
No other tribe... Just the igbos there.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unsigned Electoral Bill: INEC, Political Parties Meet This Week / Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People / Pictures: LASTA Officials Arresting Bicycle Riders For One Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.