Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,997 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

My Wife Lied About Her Genotype - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype (67109 Views)

My Wife Lied To Me / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by grandstar(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2018
Aremolekunowo:
Greetings to my people of nairalanders, I met my wife around 2015 and we dated for almost a year and attended all the necessary church and family teachings.

She told me she was a single mother, and all the men that dated her before I came to her left her because of that,I promise I won't leave her for having a baby outside wedlock.

The relationship keep on growing and I told her about my AS genotype and I made it clear to her that nothing will make me marry AS lady because of sickle cell children palavar. she told me that she is genotype AA. We continue our relationship did introduction and fixed our wedding date, now a month and two weeks to our wedding we went for mandatory test in our church clinic behold she failed the genotype test it was AS, right there I told her I no dey do again, she rejected the result and claimed vehemently that she is AA. second day we did confirmatory test it was still the same thing.

Her parents called me and told me both of them were AA and there is no way their daughter can be AS gene. they later brought some previous test (fake) of her AA stuff. I was bullied by every one around to go ahead since it was just few weeks to the wedding that it was manipulations, though my spirit was not willing again but I was compelled by all to go ahead that the thing has change back to AA she also said so that it has changed back to original AA. We go ahead and marry sha. She took in immediately after nine month she gave birth to a baby boy which I named Ikechukwu though we are both Yoruba's but I love Igbo people so much because I grew up with many of them. After some months after birth, Ikechukwu begin some strange sickness we begin to take the boy in and outside hospitals, spending the little income I was getting I decided to do Genotype test for d boy my wife resist it but I went ahead behold it was SS(sickle cell)

immediately I show her the result she went on her knees begging me, I called her father and informed him about it he invites me to his place and he too was begging me that he was also AS and not AA as he claimed before; now every is begging me again that I should not break my marriage that is based on deception, I have done everything that will make her leave my house except violent she refused to go. Every one is bullying me and begging me again, now non of them have supported me in any way for the boy expensive treatment.

IK is now a year old, am not willing to have another child with her again, please my people what should I do , and what's the best way to make her leave my house for at leat 2 to 3 years? please advice your brother and son, thanks and sorry for the long epistle God bless you all.

I have been a recent victim of manipulative people.

Best advise to give you is never ever ever ever forget the words written at Galatians 6:7. You do not want to go reaping the bitter fruits of seeds you were deceived into sowing.

Better not have anymore kids with the woman.

As for the boy, I learnt there's some excellent modern herbal supplements that can help in stabilising him. I've forgotten the name. Please remind me if you're interested.

I won't advise you to have anymore children with her. I would also advise you not to marry another woman. I'm a very religious person.

Do you best to stabilize Ikechukwu so he can be very productive. There's even bone marrow surgery which has proven very successful in correcting the malady.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by extremelygolden: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2018
nijabazaar:

Which can never happen....you can't alter someones genetic makeup. At least not in the next three decades

I believe that with God, NOTHING is impossible.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by extremelygolden: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2018
Bobbyjay001:

Is there any medical treatment that completely cures sickle cell?

Not any that I know of and that was why I mentioned Miracle.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by suwalee(f): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2018
Aremolekunowo:
Greetings to my people of nairalanders, I met my wife around 2015 and we dated for almost a year and attended all the necessary church and family teachings.

She told me she was a single mother, and all the men that dated her before I came to her left her because of that,I promise I won't leave her for having a baby outside wedlock.

The relationship keep on growing and I told her about my AS genotype and I made it clear to her that nothing will make me marry AS lady because of sickle cell children palavar. she told me that she is genotype AA. We continue our relationship did introduction and fixed our wedding date, now a month and two weeks to our wedding we went for mandatory test in our church clinic behold she failed the genotype test it was AS, right there I told her I no dey do again, she rejected the result and claimed vehemently that she is AA. second day we did confirmatory test it was still the same thing.

Her parents called me and told me both of them were AA and there is no way their daughter can be AS gene. they later brought some previous test (fake) of her AA stuff. I was bullied by every one around to go ahead since it was just few weeks to the wedding that it was manipulations, though my spirit was not willing again but I was compelled by all to go ahead that the thing has change back to AA she also said so that it has changed back to original AA. We go ahead and marry sha. She took in immediately after nine month she gave birth to a baby boy which I named Ikechukwu though we are both Yoruba's but I love Igbo people so much because I grew up with many of them. After some months after birth, Ikechukwu begin some strange sickness we begin to take the boy in and outside hospitals, spending the little income I was getting I decided to do Genotype test for d boy my wife resist it but I went ahead behold it was SS(sickle cell)

immediately I show her the result she went on her knees begging me, I called her father and informed him about it he invites me to his place and he too was begging me that he was also AS and not AA as he claimed before; now every is begging me again that I should not break my marriage that is based on deception, I have done everything that will make her leave my house except violent she refused to go. Every one is bullying me and begging me again, now non of them have supported me in any way for the boy expensive treatment.

IK is now a year old, am not willing to have another child with her again, please my people what should I do , and what's the best way to make her leave my house for at leat 2 to 3 years? please advice your brother and son, thanks and sorry for the long epistle God bless you all.

any marriage based on deception is a sham if u willing u can go ahead with the marriage but if u can't don't feel bad divorce in this case is not a sin quote me anywhere
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by buchai: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2018
i detest lies of this nature lies shall be the only evidence i shall uphold to dissolved the marriage.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by DMerciful(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2018
You failed your son,you failed science, you failed humanity, you failed manhood. A simple decision to take having conducted 2 lab test yet you failed. You intentionally brought a boy to this world to suffer and this is a grave sin.
I have no advice for f0ols, I'm sorry but that's what you are.
Aremolekunowo:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by MarieSucre(f): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2018
When we say marriage is not an achievement, you people will tag us angry, bitter feminist. This is what happens when you keep saying "marriage! marriage! marriage! Shiloh 2030! Shiloh 2045! And then women start doing desperate, dangerous nonsense.

Oga she lied to you, you knew what you wanted out of marriage but she deceived you, and it seems children are important to you. Be wary and don't be guilted by anybody. If she lied about this one thing. What else was she also lying about?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by extremelygolden: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2018
don4real18:

Healed!!! Is Ikechukwu sick?
Having a sickle cell doesn't mean that the boy can't have a healthy normal life as long as he takes certain herbal concoctions regularly

Well, I looked at it from the perspective of going in and out of the hospital like his father also mentioned and like is common among people living with sickle cell anemia.

Not everyone is aware or believes that certain herbs could be helpful. Op could try that too.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by extremelygolden: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2018
NEROSKY:

You're not serious... Maka chi!!

How, Sir?
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by extremelygolden: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Keep deceiving yourself.
I'll leave that marriage without second thought.
I won't even care about the UNFORTUNATE son who chose ss....
I WON'T LIVE MY LIFE FOR ANYONE.

What suits you, brother, but remember that baby didn't beg to be born.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by DMerciful(m): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
The guy is just stupid. He is asking for solutions when he knowingly walked into it. With all sincerity he should be jailed for bringing a child to this world to suffer
AmiciLord:
U and ur wife dey craze.

I just dey pity that poor boy. That poor child has started going through the pains already at this tender age.

I DEY VEX FOR U AND UR WIFE. No come ask us dumb questions here after you engaged yourself in this babaric, wicked act knowingly.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by asuzor11(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
Aremolekunowo:

immediately I show her the result she went on her knees begging me, I called her father and informed him about it he invites me to his place and he too was begging me that he was also AS and not AA as he claimed before; now every is begging me again that I should not break my marriage that is based on deception, I have done everything that will make her leave my house except violent she refused to go. Every one is bullying me and begging me
again, now non of them have supported me in any way for the boy expensive treatment.

You're a weak man

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by asuzor11(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Aremolekunowo:

you're a weak mam
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by peacettw: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
WinningSun:

like say we get such facilities in naija. even if we do where will a young couple see the finance.

in a country where it will take 133 days to gather money buy 1 IPhone.

This is the problem. I offered the advice cos I know for a fact that is is very affordable. You really can't know for sure until you try.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by newoffer: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
Take the boy to organization taking care of sickle cell children. Convince the joker u married to agree to the plans. once she comply my guy waka leave her o. She and her miserable family are heartless being.

My brother, before u propose u for don do genotype first. you caused it bro.

Take the baby to organization taking care of sickle cell . Then move on. if not u are like a prisoner sentence to life imprisonment.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by divinelove(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
quote author=Aremolekunowo post=70194217]Greetings to my people of nairalanders, I met my wife around 2015 and we dated for almost a year and attended all the necessary church and family teachings.

[/quote]

Super story

Fabricated piece of shit
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by newoffer: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
You wan run abi... lol

U married her out of pity. Sorry for all the troubles u brought on yourself.

Escape Route ..

Take your boy to sickle cell foundation in town.

Walk away from people who are heartless. You are waiting for her to pack. Wait well well . The Joke u marry won't go. Na u go go go.
in ur next life u will do genotype before toasting a babe
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by learnedman(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
Your wife was a baggage that her parents were eager to offload even with deception.You had your options but you believed in fiction over facts .You have to carry your cross.your son will suffer more if u take any drastic step

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by judges: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
Bro, the error have been done and the marriage base on pity and petting. You know there is no ground for divorce even fornication( Bible scoreler). I had a testimony last year a man that is As is above one hundred years, yours can also be different, God who give womb to woman that have no womb or he who make children to come out of the womb that doctor already said she have no womb, I believed God can changed even your wife genotype of your wife. Who can question God? He made wood to attract iron axe at river Jordan. Put your faith to work. My prayer for you is that you will not suffer. My advice is not scientific. Try it and don't divorce your wife

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
Na God go punish him and his Delilah of a wife. Infact God is punishing them already.

I pray the boy live long with a sickness free life. Dont know how possible that is though.

DMerciful:
The guy is just stupid. He is asking for solutions when he knowingly walked into it. With all sincerity he should be jailed for bringing a child to this world to suffer

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Miradamian: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Divorce her PLEASE.one problem is better than many.forget miracles.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
Stop giving the idiot fake hope. His child is ss already and nothing can ever be done about that. Just leave God out of this because God already gave us brains to think.

How can someone get pregnant without a womb? Your pastor don use lie scatter your head finish. Fake testimony everywhere. Very soon you will tell us of people living with no heads.

judges:
Bro, the error have been done and the marriage base on pity and petting. You know there is no ground for divorce even fornication( Bible scoreler). I had a testimony last year a man that is As is above one hundred years, yours can also be different, God who give womb to woman that have no womb or he who make children to come out of the womb that doctor already said she have no womb, I believed God can changed even your wife genotype of your wife. Who can question God? He made wood to attract iron axe at river Jordan. Put your faith to work. My prayer for you is that you will not suffer. My advice is not scientific. Try it and don't divorce your wife
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by yankison(m): 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
Aremolekunowo:

Bro you caused it ,how could you have went in with the wedding having the fact from two different laboratory that she is AS . I can never fall for that gimmick ... Have you fall my hand
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by SURElee(f): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
How foolish can anyone be ? Even after confirmatory tests from two diagnostic centres or hospitals you opened your mouth to say i went ahead and married her sha. Ehn now continue to marry her na. Nonsense you saw the lab test and you allowed her family push you into it. Both you and your inlaws should begin to spend all your income treating that poor child.

Genotype test should be the first test couples do sef while dating before courtship comes up. No need dating 2years only to discover genotype incompatibility when taking it a step further.

You allowed yourself to be brain Washed. So enjoy the marriage, sebi marriage na for better or worse. People go leave the most important things they should do during courtship, Mschewww !
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Bignuell(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Bro i understand what you're going through. Ur marriage was built on deceit (any church or institution will gladly annul d marriage) and this is enough evidence for you to divorce her, even God wont blame you. You courted her for a year and she kept it buried in her. Some women sha. Guy this one no be abeg abeg matter. To me oo, she was just looking to someone to share her burden with but she didnt come out plain and i could imagine d hatred and pain u felt when u found out. My advice, divorce her, try and find love again, marry and also keep your child.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
victorian:

First, how old is she?
Secondly does she still have crisis during cold weather or rainy season?
Let's take it from these two questions first.
She's 27. I would'nt know honestly cos it's more of a distance relationship. And she hardly tells me when she's ill cos in my own understanding, she does'nt want to scare me off. But i was once told how it goes with her anytime she's in crisis. I do travel to visit her once in a while.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by NoToPile: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
CioAngels:
Get a divorce and get a wife and learn not to allow Church to coerce you into marrying anybody without standing on your feet to do the test, where she refuses you walkaway. What a deception from her parents and the church.

The church did nothing wrong here, they were the ones that conducted the mandatory test for them and there's no where in his write up he said the church beggged or coerced him, it was the father and bride that lied and bullied and deceived him.

When issues like this happens church will always tell you to go and make your decision but will inform you of possible consequences of going ahead. That's why marriage committees (at least in my church have a medical personel among them)

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by NoToPile: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
otherway:

So sad cos you are just unlucky.It is usually one in four children but it came first

That's a wrong info please

It's a 25 percent or one in four chances for EVERY pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by shineeye1: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
Story story...story!
This is a fine product of fertile imagination.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by praisedd(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
Sorry 4 dat, but SS patients is not a death sentence, 1. for your wife the decision is left 4 u. 2. for Ike, bug Esomaron and Solamin herbal and be giving him, abstend him from junk foods nd sugar nd give him lots of fruits veg nd water, and also buy Mojeaga blood tonic. its very good he will b fine.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by location(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
you both are to be blamed, my brother, marriage is all about forgiveness and taking responsibility. if you love her, (which is a must since she is your wife), overlook her mistake since she may have wanted you desperately and at all cost, hence she lied to keep you, having known your disposition towards AS genotype.
The good news is that, it is 1:4 children that will have the sickle cell anemia, you both can still have healthy 3kids or healthy 7kids more in every 4 or 8 birth. so relax, teach her to be a good Christian and try to be one too. keep the blame aside and pick up the challenge to make something good of the situation

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. / Mother Sees Nude Lady On Cartoon Network (Photo) / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.