Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Wife Lied About Her Genotype - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype (67004 Views)

My Wife Lied To Me / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2018
The worst part is that your inlaws sold their dignity..... An elderly person that is lying
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by may320: 7:48am On Aug 12, 2018
greggng:
That family you married from is not a good family . Moving forward, you have to end that marriage. You 've no excuse for breeding ss children now that you 've gotten the knowledge. Don't believe in any form of deception like blackmailing you that God will perfect it. Move on with your life but always Take care of that mistake both of you have made. That marriage is doomed ...,that child won't forgive both of you.

That unforgiven aspect is touching. embarassed embarassed
The child will question the parents on why they brought him to the world to suffer. The parents will always feel sad to see the agony the child passes through during his crisis. Pathetic indeed. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Franking: 7:51am On Aug 12, 2018
U go marry two wives be that. That or u dare not have any more babies with ur wife unless u get strength for the sickle cell palava.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Diamondbeatz(m): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2018
Father connived with daughter to marry by force.. This is strong
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Euster: 7:53am On Aug 12, 2018
Aremolekunowo:
Greetings to my people of nairalanders, I met my wife around 2015 and we dated for almost a year and attended all the necessary church and family teachings.

She told me she was a single mother, and all the men that dated her before I came to her left her because of that,I promise I won't leave her for having a baby outside wedlock.

The relationship keep on growing and I told her about my AS genotype and I made it clear to her that nothing will make me marry AS lady because of sickle cell children palavar. she told me that she is genotype AA. We continue our relationship did introduction and fixed our wedding date, now a month and two weeks to our wedding we went for mandatory test in our church clinic behold she failed the genotype test it was AS, right there I told her I no dey do again, she rejected the result and claimed vehemently that she is AA. second day we did confirmatory test it was still the same thing.

Her parents called me and told me both of them were AA and there is no way their daughter can be AS gene. they later brought some previous test (fake) of her AA stuff. I was bullied by every one around to go ahead since it was just few weeks to the wedding that it was manipulations, though my spirit was not willing again but I was compelled by all to go ahead that the thing has change back to AA she also said so that it has changed back to original AA. We go ahead and marry sha. She took in immediately after nine month she gave birth to a baby boy which I named Ikechukwu though we are both Yoruba's but I love Igbo people so much because I grew up with many of them. After some months after birth, Ikechukwu begin some strange sickness we begin to take the boy in and outside hospitals, spending the little income I was getting I decided to do Genotype test for d boy my wife resist it but I went ahead behold it was SS(sickle cell)

immediately I show her the result she went on her knees begging me, I called her father and informed him about it he invites me to his place and he too was begging me that he was also AS and not AA as he claimed before; now every is begging me again that I should not break my marriage that is based on deception, I have done everything that will make her leave my house except violent she refused to go. Every one is bullying me and begging me again, now non of them have supported me in any way for the boy expensive treatment.

IK is now a year old, am not willing to have another child with her again, please my people what should I do , and what's the best way to make her leave my house for at leat 2 to 3 years? please advice your brother and son, thanks and sorry for the long epistle God bless you all.

Mr If you truly have a heart, please do not father another child with her, please am begging you, the pains sss go through is not a small thing, l repeat do not father another child with her, as for me, the marriage started with betrayal both from her and her family, so no one will blame you if you turn ur back on her and her family too but please do not forget to love and support ur son.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by MrHighSea: 7:54am On Aug 12, 2018
Emekuz:
@OP... It is so sad that the innocent child has to go through this pain. However, You dont need to divorce your wife as she is your wife despite the fact the union was based on deceit. Moreover, You and your wife should work together to help the poor boy's situation medically. Also, the deed has been done, there is possibility that your next three children to be SS free...since, there is only 1(one SS) as to every first 4(four) offsprings produce. There is only 25% chance of giving birth to an SS patient.
1 out of 4 kids being SS?
Very wrong.
Infact, ur first 10 kids can be SS. Each is subjected to SS probability of 0.25.
Its dt bad.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by maasoap(m): 7:56am On Aug 12, 2018
Aremolekunowo:
Greetings to my people of nairalanders, I met my wife around 2015 and we dated for almost a year and attended all the necessary church and family teachings.

She told me she was a single mother, and all the men that dated her before I came to her left her because of that,I promise I won't leave her for having a baby outside wedlock.

The relationship keep on growing and I told her about my AS genotype and I made it clear to her that nothing will make me marry AS lady because of sickle cell children palavar. she told me that she is genotype AA. We continue our relationship did introduction and fixed our wedding date, now a month and two weeks to our wedding we went for mandatory test in our church clinic behold she failed the genotype test it was AS, right there I told her I no dey do again, she rejected the result and claimed vehemently that she is AA. second day we did confirmatory test it was still the same thing.

Her parents called me and told me both of them were AA and there is no way their daughter can be AS gene. they later brought some previous test (fake) of her AA stuff. I was bullied by every one around to go ahead since it was just few weeks to the wedding that it was manipulations, though my spirit was not willing again but I was compelled by all to go ahead that the thing has change back to AA she also said so that it has changed back to original AA.

Believe me, you lied there. You knew exactly what you were getting yourself into but like many other people whose common sense had been overtaking by religion, you still went ahead thinking prayer would do it. Now that the reality is staring you in the face, you want out. Let me tell you this, one SS child is more than enough for you and your wife, two will wreck your life and that of your wife completely. Both of you won't have life again.
You have two options:
One, divorce. Two, stop having more children. But, is the second option possible?
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Adetaiwoo: 7:58am On Aug 12, 2018
My answer is this, since this union is based on deception, it cannot be allowed to stay seek proper redress in court based on your evidence.
However who takes care of innocent child whom the deceptive union has produced becomes the next question you should ask yourself.

You have your own share of the blame. People shouldn't make decisions for you no matter the level of "bully" because at the end of the day they won't bear the consequence with you.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by sisisioge: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2018
Well...you were so silly to have gone ahead with the marriage. AS shouldn't ever dare mix. Na to marry another wife or have kids with an AA sure pass.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by xrisdon(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2018
Aremolekunowo:

Her parents called me and told me both of them were AA and there is no way their daughter can be AS gene. they later brought some previous test (fake) of her AA stuff. I was bullied by every one around to go ahead since it was just few weeks to the wedding that it was manipulations, though my spirit was not willing again but I was compelled by all to go ahead that the thing has change back to AA she also said so that it has changed back to original AA. We go ahead and marry sha. She took in immediately after nine month she gave birth to a baby boy which I named Ikechukwu though we are both Yoruba's but I love Igbo people so much because I grew up with many of them. After some months after birth, Ikechukwu begin some strange sickness we begin to take the boy in and outside hospitals, spending the little income I was getting I decided to do Genotype test for d boy my wife resist it but I went ahead behold it was SS(sickle cell)

immediately I show her the result she went on her knees begging me, I called her father and informed him about it he invites me to his place and he too was begging me that he was also AS and not AA as he claimed before; now every is begging me again that I should not break my marriage that is based on deception, I have done everything that will make her leave my house except violent she refused to go. Every one is bullying me and begging me again, now non of them have supported me in any way for the boy expensive treatment.

IK is now a year old, am not willing to have another child with her again, please my people what should I do , and what's the best way to make her leave my house for at leat 2 to 3 years? please advice your brother and son, thanks and sorry for the long epistle God bless you all.

email me I have something to tell you
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by henrygale(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2018
Hmm.....this is deep, but as well not too deep.
I hope by now you must have seen your mistake, the result for not having a mind of your own.you found out, two labs confirmed it, and u still went ahead to marry such person.
The marriage was built on lies.
Best way is to walk out of the marriage, no matter what. The whole pleading and begging all shows the desperacy of the woman and her parents just to get her married at all cost, not minding the aftermath.
As for the child, u have to make sure u give him adequate attention and medical care he needs coz he is here already, but don't make the mistake of bringing another into this world under whatever reason or pretence...... God will not forgive u for that!!
Aremolekunowo:

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by maasoap(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2018
Euster:
Mr If you truly have a heart, please do not father another child with her, please am begging you, the pains sss go through is not a small thing, l repeat do not father another child with her, as for me, the marriage started with betrayal both from her and her family, so no one will blame you if you turn ur back on her and her family too but please do not forget to love and support ur son.

No, it wasn't. Because he knew it. Two test results confirmed it but he went ahead. There wasn't betrayal at all. He was hoping that 75% chance would prevail over 25% chance.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Dollabiz: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2018
Leave her
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Basseybruce: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2018
Haaaa! OMG! What about the poor boy I feel for him, as for you two. God will judge you guyz, in this civilised era, I find it extremely difficult to believe that a man can be deceived so cheaply. Too poor.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by NokiaN8(m): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2018
well from the elders, keep ur wife.. and the boy, u dont know his future, he may become a doctor and good friend... then marry a second wife... and just have two kids finally ..
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by maasoap(m): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2018
nurey:
my sister is SS, we didn't even find out until she was 26years.

She has 2 children who are also SS and it hasn't been a burden one is 2years the other should be 5years.

SS can be managed and isn't a death sentence. Don't panic, manage the situation for the sake of the family

Anyone taking your advice will find him/herself in hot soup.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by romenna: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2018
People say I'm stubborn because I always do me.
Refuse to pander to the expectations of the sanctimonious
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Duke55: 8:11am On Aug 12, 2018
If the foundation is faulty, how can it stand.
Every church insists on the genotype test to avoid situations like yours. You failed to take an objective decision the first time even when the results of the test was giving to you. At this point you and you alone should know what you want and take a decision, after carefully considering the present and future consequences of this decision. Good luck.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by lereinter(m): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2018
i wont be gentle
you are not a man
thats your own cross carry it
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by litaninja(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2018
This, right here is Africa's problem. You believed that genotype had changed from AS to AA. HOW SIR How could it have changed

Aremolekunowo:
I was compelled by all to go ahead that the thing has change back to AA she also said so that it has changed back to original AA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by PrincessB1(f): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2018
tumababa:

Thats d simple truth. God gave you your chance. Exposed her for you. You decided to follow satan’s advice. So go back to God for forgiveness and advice. Not On Nairaland. Cos u don enter am already.

yeah, I agree with you
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2018
extremelygolden:
Unfortunately the deed has been done already and you can't abandon her and your son now. A stitch in time, they say, saves nine, and there's no need crying over split milk.

I think the decision to pause bearing another child with her suffices. I just pray a miracle occurs and Ikechukwu is completely and permanently healed.

Is there any medical treatment that completely cures sickle cell?
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Ejehjoe(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2018
Sorry for the insult but I have to....

YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO MARRY YET

What on earth could bury your intelligence and academic prowess to behave so naively towards life event as marriage?
As a Catholic, you are married for better for worse... divorce is a no no...
Pray that your wife gives birth to other options as AS, or AA.
Chikena...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by franchasng: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2018
My brother was a victim. Eventually, the cute boy died at 2yrs + despite the money being used to cater for him, cry cry cry, so brace up.

The only option is for u guys to go for a special test to see if the bone marrow of her other daughter matches with your son's so it can be used to change your son's genotype. I think they do it at LUTH in Lagos.

They also do it often in US and some European countries but it cost a fortune.

That's the best bet now; find a way to cure the boy if u can afford it, use google to make research.

If not, hmmm lipsrsealed

You made big mistake going ahead with the marriage. Two different labs couldn't have been wrong with their test result. Are u sure they didn't use juju on u embarassed

Op u tried o, I find it hard to believe men like u still exist. You saw two red lights and still went ahead to marry her, odikwa risky shocked
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2018
Aremolekunowo:

You are a blistering idíot for proceeding with the union in the first place.

No amount of advise here will help you... Just look at how many man-hours have been spent contributing to your "useless" story

Good thing you married an AS lady, now you won't breed more idíots like yourself

Natural selection ti take over

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Henri8: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2018
Oga, if she no grew leave for you, leave house for her go marry another wife jare.
Soon them go bully you into jumping from 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by sisisioge: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2018
greyham:

You are a blistering idíot for proceeding with the union in the first place.

No amount of advise here will help you... Just look at how many man-hours have been spent contributing to your "useless" story

Good thing you married an AS lady, now you won't breed more idíots like yourself

Natural selection ti take over

E se suru oga...he did seriously wrong. Can't believe people still do what he did.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by speedchariot(m): 9:01am On Aug 12, 2018
ALARM! ALARM!!
Please ladies, stop seeing marriage as a do or die affair. This is a pure deceit and betrayal.
#1.Her family lied to you to save her from being unmarried. "The soldiers' blood,the general's reputation".
#2.You allowed people to determine your happiness.
#3.You were beclouded by Emotions.

I won't blame you for your plights, My brother, engage both families let them know your intentions. Don't force her out of your home.Seek for divine healing for your family.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by sisisioge: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2018
franchasng:
My brother was a victim. Eventually, the cute boy died at 2yrs + despite the money being used to cater for him, cry cry cry, so brace up.

The only option is for u guys to go for a special test to see if the bone marrow of her other daughter matches with your son's so it can be used to change your son's genotype. I think they do it at LUTH in Lagos.

They also do it often in US and some European countries but it cost a fortune.

That's the best bet now; find a way to cure the boy if u can afford it, use google to make research.

If not, hmmm lipsrsealed

You made big mistake going ahead with the marriage. Two different labs couldn't have been wrong with their test result. Are u sure they didn't use juju on u embarassed

Op u tried o, I find it hard to believe men like u still exist. You saw two red lights and still went ahead to marry her, odikwa risky shocked

Thank you o...it is so unbelievable. And the wife is legendary deceptive!
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by bitcoinvin(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2018
ednut1:
Imagine. Desperation for marriage no good

ah tell u:::People shld marry not when they are desperate
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by franchasng: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2018
sisisioge:

Thank you o...it is so unbelievable. And the wife is legendary deceptive!
the Lady deserves a death sentence, we should have a law for this kind of case to punish offenders to serve as deterrent to others in future angry
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by KukkitAvenue(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2018
Should you want a divorce, there's a good ground. I just pity ikechukwu because he will bear the brunt of your indecision. How can you say you were bullied into marrying her? You conducted a test and science revealed to you what would probably happen and now it has happened...bros you yab nor be small undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man / Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) / Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.