Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election (35571 Views)

If A Presidential Candidate Wins The Majority Of The Votes But Doesn't Have 25% / BREAKING: Ganduje Wins Controversial Kano Governorship Election / Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by jibs4lv(m): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:
no sane pdp will expect anything less yesterday

2019 presidential election will shock APC

the plan as i said recently is get at least 50-50 votes in the whole North then use middle belt votes and BLOC SE SS votes to send the bastard illiterate old hag to prison next year
and before you talk rubbish about SW i believe SW especially yeroba Christians will not be dumb to vote apc again because of Osibanjo the vagabond fake pasta grin

my happiness is that unlike 2014 it was SE/SS vs the rest of Nigeria which Jonathan managed to get 10 million votes plus

Imagine 2019 the Buhari's north, yeroba Muslims vs the rest of the country including the kwankwaso Atiku saraki etc north

Hehehehehehe ngeneukwenu will deactivate next year because hell awaits him cheesy
Very funny . You are doing a great job in making jest of PDP come 2019 grin cheesy
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by solonazzy: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:

the plan as i said recently is get at least 50-50 votes in the whole North then use middle belt votes and BLOC SE SS votes to send the bastard illiterate old hag to prison next year
and before you talk rubbish about SW i believe SW especially yeroba Christians will not be dumb to vote apc again because of Osibanjo the vagabond fake pasta grin

my happiness is that unlike 2014 it was SE/SS vs the rest of Nigeria which Jonathan managed to get 10 million votes plus

Imagine 2019 the Buhari's north, yeroba Muslims vs the rest of the country including the kwankwaso Atiku saraki etc north

Hehehehehehe ngeneukwenu will deactivate next year because hell awaits him cheesy
Lol.... My advice to u is to start thinking of how u'll cook d results u cooked last election........ U should kno D margin would b wider dis year if u r reasonable
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by uthlaw: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:
[s][/s]
you're talking Nonsense as usual
Buhari will Definitely win kogi no doubt but we just need 40% there

Hehehehehehe you should learn simple election arithmetic cheesy

Benue will deliver 90% to pdp
taraba 95%

kiss the truth
Kaduna, Katsina,Kano, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi,Borno,Yobe,Osun,Oyo, Lagos,Ondo will deliver 90% to APC.

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by PHILipu1(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2018
nero2face:
I was in Lokoja yesterday and witnessed the whole drama and I've to say that we're in great danger with de way APC is going, our election process in Nigeria is Dead and it's only God that can revive it, now I understand why APC want to make sure we remain in hardship, so they can easily manipulate us with their money, u can see how people we're rushing to collect 3k to vote for APC, they reduced it to 2k yet the rush intensified, they brought it down to 1k and people were still rushing to get the money and sell their votes, I don't blame those people, they're not corrupt but hungry, we need a Messiah in Nigeria
So your PDP didn't buy voters too?
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by PHILipu1(m): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:
[s][/s]
keep singing it to yourself
i don't care

you'll see it yourself

the same north Buhari could not win totally since 2003 till he collabo with men that owns the north like Kwankwaso and co.

don't worry by 2019 the same men will show and give Buhari his position which is 30% north but with his presidential factor it'll increase to 50% so it'll be 50-50 then down here in the middle belt SE SS even SW will crush and send Buhari to the gallows in Hague.
I'm just being realistic

kiss the truth
You guys keep quoting elections that were done without card readers and PDP do manufactured figures then.

Now we are having a bit more free and fair elections and your PDP can not show up again because it is more difficult to rig now.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by unitysheart(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2018
grin
RexTramadol1:
For my polling unit

Drama go happen

I go carry charm go, u offer me money I stylishly beat u with charm

Your joystick go disappear Ni.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by budusky05(m): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2018
nero2face:
I was in Lokoja yesterday and witnessed the whole drama and I've to say that we're in great danger with de way APC is going, our election process in Nigeria is Dead and it's only God that can revive it, now I understand why APC want to make sure we remain in hardship, so they can easily manipulate us with their money, u can see how people we're rushing to collect 3k to vote for APC, they reduced it to 2k yet the rush intensified, they brought it down to 1k and people were still rushing to get the money and sell their votes, I don't blame those people, they're not corrupt but hungry, we need a Messiah in Nigeria
Did u come to River's state in 2015 were a family got wiped out, and the father's head beheaded, were a father had to plot for his son to be jailed for selfish political interest which the boy did not agree with, the international observers were kicked out and the result countered by GEJ and Wike, the atrocities committed in Rivers State alone is enough for for PDP to probe those two fools.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by KehnnyCares(m): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Even PMB by now would recognize Tinubu's political IQ. Bola foresaw 3 major things:

1. Saraki can't be given any space, he would topple you.

2. Oyegun was bad for the party, someone like Oshiomole was needed to steer the ship.

3. That PMB would eventually return to beg after dumping him.

Tinubu saw long-term. He ignored the petty bickering.

If Oyegun was still at the helm of affairs, PDP would have really dealt with APC
God bless your brain boss, I remember Tinubu warning PMB on Saraki position then and even accused Saraki of being a mole in APC, but people condemned Asiwaju then, did Saraki went back to PDP as predicted by Asiwaju then or not. One thing is sure, Saraki will surely be jailed before year 2020. Mark my words.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by BabaO2: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
nero2face:
[s]I was in Lokoja yesterday and witnessed the whole drama and I've to say that we're in great danger with de way APC is going, our election process in Nigeria is Dead and it's only God that can revive it, now I understand why APC want to make sure we remain in hardship, so they can easily manipulate us with their money, u can see how people we're rushing to collect 3k to vote for APC, they reduced it to 2k yet the rush intensified, they brought it down to 1k and people were still rushing to get the money and sell their votes, I don't blame those people, they're not corrupt but hungry, we need a Messiah in Nigeria[/s]
selfishness and frustration, what has APC done?
Fayose was crediting peoples' account with 3k each on the eve of election in ekiti for you it was normal
On the day of election, same fayose was giving out 4k to electorates for you it was normal, but when he was countered with 5k it was a great danger for democracy.
Contrary to what people are even saying, if money can easily win elections in Nigeria, Jonathan should still be the president of Nigeria by now and especially pdp supposed to have produced Lagos state governor by now.
In a sane country, why should even Wike's election that the chief returning officer technically refused to pronounce because of his faith stand? for you nothing is wrong.
Why should even fayose's election of 2014 stand?
Why should saraki that was involved in chain of armed robbery operations still be in the senate not to talk of him still the senate president.
PDP are the real great threat and danger to survival of Nigeria democracy.

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by diadem10: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
nero2face:
Tbh, it's the illiterates and market sellers that are selling us. I could remember one pepper seller coming to the voting center to start asking about the people donating money. She said and I quote 'I only came for the money or else I'm not voting at all'. Can you imagine?
I don't know how we can stop this menace.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by fularm(m): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
nero2face:

That's too bad bro. Can you give some pictures since you were there and know such pics will go viral on social media.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by bender79: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:

Dreams can come true
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by apolonius(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
12Monkeys:

This is Kogi central. Where Ebiras dominate.

Kogi West and East is where the votes are for PDP.

No way an Igala or Okun man will support Bello. They will not only vote against him but punish Buhari for supporting him.

Just wait and see.

PDP will garner at least 60% of votes from Kogi in 2019.

Shut up!

Lokoja and the areas the election held is called Kogi West. This is Dino Melaye and Ogheha’s constituency.

You guys should know basic facts.

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by apolonius(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:
[s][/s]
if buhari get 10% in benue then he massively rigged
same with all MB states where he allowed his brothers fulani herdsmen to have field day

kiss the truth

Shut up!

You guys claimed Buhari and APC can’t win again, now you see that you know nothing.

Stop trying to console yourself with delusions. Open up to see that you are ignorant about the man’s strength because of bitterness.

When APC wins even in their strongholds with strong governors, it is rigged.

You think everyone is as ignorant and blind as you guys.

Are you educated at all?

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by apolonius(m): 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
eyeview:
Inec under this mahmood can not produce a credible election. Free and fair elections are now in the hands of God

Shut up!

You guys claimed Buhari and APC can’t win again, now you see that you know nothing.

Stop trying to console yourself with delusions. Open up to see that you are ignorant about the man’s strength because of bitterness.

Are you educated at all? Why can’t you use your brain?

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by apolonius(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
kirkwood:
It is understandable why stand-alone elections are nothing to rely on.

There is always so much attention, especially now that APC has suffered major defections.

They would like to prove their points at all cost.

In general elections, well, you have a lot to contend with.

PDP has had its fair share of this game before, they know.

What makes the whole difference is the general elections.

That is where the deed is done.

Shut up!

Are you educated at all?

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by apolonius(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
nero2face:

Shut up!

I am from there. Supply your evidence.

Did we not see the SDP candidate bribing with very petty things?

Was it not his son that was killed trying to snatch ballot boxes with a gun?

Are you educated at all?

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by apolonius(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
OsuMustGo:
Fulani herdsmen have taken over kogi completely.

This one is certainly not an igala, ebirra nor okun.

Same thing happening in KWARA STATE.

Shut up!

I guess they took over Obudu where PDP won too.

Are you educated at all?

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by OsuMustGo: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
[s]
apolonius:

Shut up!

I guess they took over Obudu where PDP won too.

Are you educated at all?
[/s]
Dear morọn,
No one is talking about pdp or apc here.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by Barzinime(m): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:
the lord of host will never allow the affliction to rise twice

kiss the truth

Do you even know what you wrote?
Cos what you referred to was about God not you or PDP
Nahum 1:9
What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time

When you saying rubbish you should know your audience
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by nurusystem(m): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:

are you sure you go to school
where APC God choice are winning, you are busy doing wrong calculation.

APC for Progress 2019 you better follow the suit.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by senatordave1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
Please,admins take note.there is a mixup in that result posted.that result was for only kotonkarfe lga.the total result had apc winning by 26,000 to pdp 14,000.let the op update accordingly
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by kykhelomor(f): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2018
it's so obvious pdp won most of the wards, because the election and votes were counted and conducted by we the corps members. though we were beaten up and harassed. but inec announced apc as the winner. I really wipe for this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police CSP Deployed To Magodo By Malami, IGP Defy Sanwo-olu Openly / Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen / FG Seals Off Sahad Store, Abuja As Crackdown On Hoarding, Price Fixing Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.