Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried (2252 Views)

Elections: APC Candidates, Others Step Down For PDP / What Lagos APC Should Learn From Osun Election.pics / Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by naijapips04: 8:35am On Aug 12, 2018
According the the result declared by INEC in Buhari's Constituency, APC got 78% votes and PDP got 21% of the votes.

There are many things you should consider

1) APC candidate is the incumbent...he has represented that constituency since 2011.

2) PDP fielded a political rookie.

3) Buhari's Backyard: This election was conducted right in Buhari's very own constituency. It's like a test to his popularity amongts his brothers and sisters.

Despite all of these, PDP was able to garner 21% of the votes against APC 78%.

In 2019, PDP will not win katsina, but they would gather enough votes to make the totally tally make sense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by fk001(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2018
Lick your wound and keep quiet

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by naijapips04: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2018
fk001:
Lick your wound and keep quite..

The North will surprise APC next year. With all your federal might is this the best you can do? really?

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by Kyase(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2018
Lol olodo, this is katisna Vs katisna and brother Vs brother, i expected something better from pdp but still.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by naijapips04: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2018
Kyase:
Lol olodo, this is katisna Vs katisna and brother Vs brother, i expected something better from pdp but still.

Incumbent vs political rookie. so you think katsina people do not know that a vote for APC is a vote for Buhari? oluku.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by fk001(m): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2018
naijapips04:

The North will surprise APC next year. With all your federal might is this the best you can do? really?

You know nothing about the North.

As i said lick your wound it will heal faster.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by sherrylo: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2018
The APC and PDP candidates are blood brothers. So we are taking of one popular, well known family in Katsina.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by fk001(m): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2018
Kyase:

Leave him, PDP thinks by using a brother against brother they might win but unfortunately for them the result surprised them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by Kyase(m): 8:54am On Aug 12, 2018
fk001:

Leave him, PDP thinks by using a brother against brother they might win but unfortunately for them the result surprised them.

I just dey wonder how pdp go win 2019 election.....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by GameGod(m): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2018
Katsina is 100% APC when it comes to presidential. Gombe people voted for a PDP governor but gave buhari 98% votes in 2015.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by dafemnet: 8:56am On Aug 12, 2018
Nobody can defeat Buhari in 2019

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by naijapips04: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2018
GameGod:
Katsina is 100% APC when it comes to presidential. Gombe people voted for a PDP governor but gave buhari 98% votes in 2015.

Yeah because Buhari was contesting against jonathan, a christian with zero political base in Gombe. 2019 will be very different.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by tuniski: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2018
Kyase:

In 2019 too it will be north v north brother v brother nau!
Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by tuniski: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2018
Kyase:

I just dey wonder how pdp go win 2019 election.....
With the kind of results of yesterday, buhari is a goner!

1 Like

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by Kyase(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

In 2019 too it will be north v north brother v brother nau!

We go see na.
You think Buhari is someone you want to mess with here in the North?

2019 na just months away, i can assure bro, Buhari is winning it with landslide....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by Kyase(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

With the kind of results of yesterday, buhari is a goner!
okay keep consoling yourself...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by Corrinthians(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2018
fk001:
Lick your wound and keep quite..
grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by naijapips04: 9:16am On Aug 12, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Buhari's only hope of winning this election lies solely lies in the North. I was chatting with my friend yesterday who is currently serving in kastina. I was surprised when he told me that people in kastina are complaining of buhari's bad government and they are not ready to vote him again.

I didn't believe him until he made a video and sent it to me.

If buhari has been rejected even in own state, tell me how he will manage to win in other states.

Kano as it is now belongs to pdp. Kwankwanso's political might in kano is unequaled.

I still ask, what is buhari's hope of winning this election free and fair.

Nigerians have rejected him. Zombies don't want to accept the truth.

How many people can you convince to change their mind against buhari. How many votes can you give buhari? They think it's by shouting saibaba saibaba everywhere on nairaland.

How many active users are on nairaland. Less than a hundred thousand. Zombies you need to step up your game.

The swiftest suicide in Lagos state right now is to shout sai baba in a commercial bus. Driver go even carry steering stone you. grin

Sai Baba na for Nairaland here e end.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by naijapips04: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
as in eh. saibaba saibaba yet they can't even boast of giving buhari just 100 votes. Come to the core south or east and mention anything related to buhari. I swear to God, boys go lynch you immediately.

You are talking of the East. For Lagos here, I personally know tens of people that have never voted before in their lives, but have been motivated by Buhari to go stand in the sun to collect their PVCs to make sure Buhari is voted out.

The only Yorubas supporting Buhari are either 1) The very tribalistic Yorubas 2) Hardcore Yoruba muslims.
Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by Oblang(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Buhari's only hope of winning this election solely lies in the North. I was chatting with my friend yesterday who is currently serving in kastina. I was surprised when he told me that people in kastina are complaining of buhari's bad government and they are not ready to vote him again.

I didn't believe him until he made a video and sent it to me.

If buhari has been rejected even in own state, tell me how he will manage to win in other states.

Kano as it is now belongs to pdp. Kwankwanso's political might in kano is unequaled.

I still ask, what is buhari's hope of winning this election free and fair.

Nigerians have rejected him. Zombies don't want to accept the truth.

How many people can you convince to change their mind against buhari. How many votes can you give buhari? They think it's by shouting saibaba saibaba everywhere on nairaland.

How many active users are on nairaland. Less than a hundred thousand. Zombies you need to step up your game.

Post the video..

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by KenOne: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2018
See this PDP Op consoling himself a local election of both candidates are from Kastina and the same brothers and PDP brother got 21% and APC brother got over 75% you think PDP did well abi! Continue with self deceit.

Then imagine presidential election that will be Buhari of APC Kastina vs may be Atiku of PDP Adamawa then the result will be 99% to 1%.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by JusticeSeeker: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2018
naijapips04:
According the the result declared by INEC in Buhari's Constituency, APC got 78% votes and PDP got 21% of the votes.

There are many things you should consider

1) APC candidate is the incumbent...he has represented that constituency since 2011.

2) PDP fielded a political rookie.

3) Buhari's Backyard: This election was conducted right in Buhari's very own constituency. It's like a test to his popularity amongts his brothers and sisters.

Despite all of these, PDP was able to garner 21% of the votes against APC 78%.

In 2019, PDP will not win katsina, but they would gather enough votes to make the totally tally make sense.
nonsensical analysis. What margin did Buhari defeat Goodluck with to become the president of Nigeria? You're here blabbing..

1 Like

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by Oblang(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2018
Consolation thread grin grin
Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by senatordave1(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2018
naijapips04:

You are talking of the East. For Lagos here, I personally know tens of people that have never voted before in their lives, but have been motivated by Buhari to go stand in the sun to collect their PVCs to make sure Buhari is voted out.

The only Yorubas supporting Buhari are either 1) The very tribalistic Yorubas 2) Hardcore Yoruba muslims.
Stop crying sir.stop clutching onto imaginary hopes and straws.in 2015 senarorial polls in this same seat,pdp got 100,000 votes.let me post it.

The All Progressives Congress has won with wide margins, all the three senatorial seats in Katsina State at Saturday’s National Assembly elections.
In Katsina Central, the Returning Officer, Aminu Dalhatu, said the APC candidate, Umar Ibrahim, polled 375,360 votes to defeat Lamis Dikko of the Peoples Democratic Party, who got 77, 323 votes.
In Katsina North, the returning officer, Rashid Hamid, declared that the APC candidate, Mustapha Bukar, scored 308,041 votes to emerge winner.
Mr. Bukar defeated PDP candidate and Speaker of Katsina State House of Assembly, Ya’u Gwajo-gwajo, who secured 102,892 votes.
In Katsina South, the returning officer, Hamza Mani said the APC candidate, who is currently the Senate Minority Whip, Abu Ibrahim, polled 409, 642 votes to emerge victorious.
He defeated the state Deputy Governor, Abdullahi Faskari of PDP, who scored 100,364 votes.

As you can see,pdp have retrogressed.they had 280,00p in the total senatorial polls but 98000 in the main elections.right now, its just over 50k votes.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by naijapips04: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2018
senatordave1:

Stop crying sir.stop clutching onto imaginary hopes and straws.in 2015 senarorial polls in this same seat,pdp got 100,000 votes.let me post it.

The All Progressives Congress has won with wide margins, all the three senatorial seats in Katsina State at Saturday’s National Assembly elections.
In Katsina Central, the Returning Officer, Aminu Dalhatu, said the APC candidate, Umar Ibrahim, polled 375,360 votes to defeat Lamis Dikko of the Peoples Democratic Party, who got 77, 323 votes.
In Katsina North, the returning officer, Rashid Hamid, declared that the APC candidate, Mustapha Bukar, scored 308,041 votes to emerge winner.
Mr. Bukar defeated PDP candidate and Speaker of Katsina State House of Assembly, Ya’u Gwajo-gwajo, who secured 102,892 votes.
In Katsina South, the returning officer, Hamza Mani said the APC candidate, who is currently the Senate Minority Whip, Abu Ibrahim, polled 409, 642 votes to emerge victorious.
He defeated the state Deputy Governor, Abdullahi Faskari of PDP, who scored 100,364 votes.

As you can see,pdp have retrogressed.they had 280,00p in the total senatorial polls but 98000 in the main elections.right now, its just over 50k votes.

grin keep fooling yourself. The dynamics of 2015 was totally different.
Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by Reader530(m): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2018
GameGod:
You are capital wrong. Give us the total vote scored by APC and PDP in presidential election and I will tell u what percentage is that%.
Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by AkpatiOzu1: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2018
naijapips04:

The swiftest suicide in Lagos state right now is to shout sai baba in a commercial bus. Driver go even carry steering stone you. grin

Sai Baba na for Nairaland here e end.
sure
Re: Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried by AkpatiOzu1: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2018
the op is very correct

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Another 25 Soldiers In Gambur Town, Borno State / President Buhari Interview With NTA Addressing Nigerians (Live Updates) / You are Childish, Find Another Propaganda-Deji Adeyanju To Wailers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.