Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (205046 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2010
OMG, yinkaAde is an akokite . . . .**Kneels down to pray Munyaradzi style**

Dear God i thank u for how u hv bin wiv me from day 1 ,father all i ask today is dat u lead me not to YinkaAdes path and deliver me from the likes of YinkaAde. Amen

Choi, dis guy fall ma hand. Akokites are not lyk dis na, who dash am admission? no dey lie for here jorr, u be DLI student.talk true. ;p
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2010
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2010
lollllll @jejeloltu i wld really like 2 meet u sha GREAT AKOKITE
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by netotse(m): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2010
@yinka and jeje
enough reminiscing okay. . .y'all should just kiss and make up, so the rest of us can hear word.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2010
GBAM @ netose your head dey dere
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2010
THE KING UNVEILS HIS QUEEN - BBA WEBSITE

FOR THE PAST ONE WEEK,SHUTI HAS KEPT US IN ANTICIPATION.THE SUSPENSE HAS BEEN SO ENERGY SAPPING THAT MANY SHUTIANSHAVE SIMPLY DECIDED TO FOLD THEIR HANDS AND SEE HOW IT GOES.
IGWE UTI AND LOLO SHIELA HAVE REFUSED TO REVEAL ANYTHING(CAN YOU BLAME THEM WITH THE PRESS HAWKS AND HATERS ALL READY TO POUNCE AT THE SLIGHTEST HINT OF A RELATIONSHIP)
LOOKING BACK AT HOW EVENTS PLAYED ITSELF LAST WEEK,I BELIEVE SHUTI ARE PLAYING US.IN FACT THE ''TALK'' ACTUALLY TOOK PLACE IN THE EARLY HOURS OF THE 18TH OF OCTOBER.THE KING FINALLY UNVEILED HIS QUEEN AT THE DON SUITES ON THAT DAY.
THIS WEEK,A NIGERIA CELEBRITY AND ENTERTAINMENT MAGAZINE CALLED, CITY PEOPLE INTERVIEWED UTI,IT WAS A TWO HOURS INTERVIEW AND THIS ARE SOME OF THE QUESTIONS HE WAS ASKED:

CITY PEOPLE:WHAT WAS THE WORSE PART OF THE EXPERIENCE FOR YOU.

UTI:WHEN I RECIEVED THE NEWS ABOUT MY DAD AND THE DAY THAT SHIELA LEFT THE HOUSE.IT WAS HORRIBLE BECOS THEN I WAS'NT SURE OF THE SECOND HOUSE AND ALL.

CITY PEOPLE:TALKING ABOUT SHIELA,YOU KNOW THERE WAS THIS NOISE EVERY WHERE THAT YOU WERE DATING,HOW TRUE IS IT.

UTI:I AND SHIELA WERE JUST VERY CLOSE, AND WE BOTH HAVE RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER,WE APPRECIATE EACH OTHER,WE HAVE MUTUAL LOVE FOR EACH OTHER BUT WE ARE STILL DECIDING,WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF DECIDING HOW FAR WE ARE WILLINGTO TAKE WHAT WE HAVE FOR EACH OTHER.SHE KNOWS I HAVE A DEEP FEELING FOR HER BUT THERE WAS NOTHING WE COULD HAVE DONE IN THE HOUSE WHICH IS WHY WE BOTH RESOLVED THAT WE WILL TAKE IT AFTER THE SHOW AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS FROM THERE.I KNOW SHE TOLD THEM AT THE BARN THAT SHE HAS FEELINGS FOR ME LIKEWISE MYSELF I TOLD THE BOYS WHEN WE WERE ALONE IN THE HOUSE THAT I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER SO IT WAS LIKE A 50-50 THING.WE BOTH HAVE FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER BUT LET SEE WHAT HAPPENS FROM THERE.

CITY PEOPLEO THERE IS POSSIBILITY YOU MIGHT TAKE YOUR FRIENDSHIP TO ANOTHER LEVEL.

UTI:OF COURSE,THERE IS A VERY STRONG POSSIBILITY,VERY STRONG.THERE IS 90% POSSIBILITY.

CITY PEOPLEO WHAT MAKES HER DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER GIRLS YOU MET IN THE HOUSE.

UTI:SHE IS BEAUTIFUL PERSON INSIDE AND OUTSIDE,SHE HAS A GOOD HEART,SHE IS A VERY INTELLIGENT WOMAN,WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON,SHE IS VERY HONEST,SHE IS NOT AFRAID TO BE WHO SHE IS,SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL STRONG INDEPENDENT AFRICA WOMAN.

CITY PPLE:BEFORE YOU WENT INTO THE HOUSE,DID YOU HAVE A GIRL FRIEND.AND IF YOU DID ,WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE RELATIONSHIP?

UTI:JUST BEFORE I WENT INTO THE HOUSE,I DIDNT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE WE HAD PARTED WAYS BECAUSE SHE DIDNNT LIKE THE WHOLE SPOTLIGHT THING.SHE FELT THAT DUE TO THE BIG BROTHER 3 FAME,A LOT OF WOMEN WOULD BE ON MY CASE AND I WOULD NT BE ABLE TO HOLD MYSELF BUT I KEPT TELLING HER AM NT A WOMANISER NOR A CHEAT.I AM NT ADDICTED TO SEX BECOS AM NOT THAT PHYSICALLY ENDOWED,I AM MORE INTELLECTUAL.FOR ME,I RATHER HAVE A GLASS OF WINE THAN HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN,NO MATTER HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY ARE.BUT UNFORTUNATELY SHE DID BELIEVE NOR TRUST ME ENOUGH SO THE RELATIONSHIP HAD TO END BUT AT THE END,SHE REALISED THAT ALL THOSE PEOPLE TELLING HER THINGS ABOUT ME WERE ONLY DECIEVING HER SO SHE CAME BACK TO APOLOGISE BUT THEN I TOLD HER IT WAS LATE BECOS THE AFFAIR GOT VERY NASTY AT A POINT AND WE BOTH SAID UNPRINTABLE THINGS TO EACH OTHER,SO I TOLD HER IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN AND THIS HAPPENED LAST YEAR.

CITY PPLE: ARE YOU SAYING YOU CANT TAKE HER BACK NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHE PLEADS?

UTI:NEVER,WE CAN NEVER COME BACK TOGETHER AGAIN,LIKE I SAID EARLIER WE BOTH SAID SOME UGLY THINGS TO EACH OTHER SO TO MOVE BEYOND THAT IS SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE.BESIDES SHE HAD A PROBLEM WITH ME BEING IN THE SPOTLIGHT AND AM STILL IN THE SPOTLIGHT.SHE CAME BACK TO APOLOGISE BUT I TOLD HER IT IS ALL OVER.

CITY PPLE: NOW THAT THE MONEY HAS ARRIVED,TRUST GIRLS,THEY WILL WANT TO FLOCK AROUND YOU.AND YOU ARE NOT BAD LOOKING AS WELL,HOW DO YOU WANT TO HANDLE THIS?

UTI:THE SAME WAY I HAVE BEEN MANAGING THAT ASPECT BECOS WITH OR WITHOUT MONEY,I HAVE ALWAYS HAD WOMEN AROUND ME.SO I KNOW HOW TO MANAGE THE WHOLE ATTENTION AND EVERYTHING AND I WONT ALLOW IT TO GET INTO MY HEAD.I DO SHOW APPRECIATION AND MAKE THEM UNDASTAND WHERE IS IT IS WHERE IT IS BECOS AM NOT A WOMANIZER,I DONT SLEEP AROUND.

NEED I SAY MORE,THE STORY IS CODED AND CAN BE DECODED BY THE WISE.KING UTI AND QUEEN SHIELA,WE ARE GETTING THERE.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mounace120: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2010
Hello,
my name is Mounace i was looking for a real and everlasting relationship and i came across your profle in this site and it attracted me to write to you.I will like you to write to me with my private email address (mounace44@yahoo.com) for more introduction and also to see my picture.
I will be waiting to receive your mail soonest,remember color,race,religion,etc does not matter in real love but care,love and trust matter a lot.Till then remained blessed.
Miss Mounace
mounace44@yahoo.com
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2010
Hi guys, i am not a fan of this SHUTI thingy but i cannot help but copy and paste this from BBA Website. Enjoy!!! and you can also contribute yours. wink wink wink wink wink  make una no mind me, i no get work!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

SHUTI'S MEMORIES(WHY WE LOVE THEM)

[b]HI SHUTIANS.LET'S GET DOWN MEMORY LANE
WHAT ARE THE THINGS SHUTI DID OR SAID TO EACH OTHER THAT MAKE US LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
RECAP A FAVORITE INCIDENT OR QUOTE A WORD SAID BY THESE TWO LOVELY PEOPLE THAT REFLECTS THE FEELINGS THEY HAVE FOR EACH OTHER.LETS MAKE THIS THREAD A COLLECTION OF THEIR GREAT MOMENTS AND QUOTES.

I REMEMBER A NITE AT THE BARN THAT SHIELA AND CODE WERE WATCHING THE MAIN HOUSE.AND SUDDENLY,UTI CAME UP THE SCREEN AND CODE WATCHING SHIELA'S EXPRESSION ASKED HER,'YOU LOVE HIM' AND SHIELA SAID 'WHO? QUITE SHY.AND CODE ASKED AGAIN SHOUTING OUT,''DO YOU LOVE HIM''.AT THIS POINT SHIELA WAS VERY VERY SHY AND STOOD UP PRETENDING LERATO NEEDED HER.JUST THEN TATIANA JOINED CODE AND ASKED HIM WHY HE WAS SHOUTING.CODE SAID SHIELA IS IN LOVE WITH UTI AND TATIANA SAID,''OF COURSE''

I REMEMBER AGAIN THE NITE BEFORE SHIELA LEFT THE BARN FOR THE MAIN HOUSE WHILE MAKING UP,SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO PAINT HER NAILS PURPLE AND MERYL SAID''OH BECOS THAT IS UTI'S FAVOURITE COLOR''.SHIELA BECAME SHY AND SAID''NO''.BUT WE ALL KNOW PURPLE IS ONE OF UTI'S FAVOURITE COLORS AND SHE DID WENT BACK INTO THE HOUSE WITH PURPLE NAILS.

I REMEMBER THE MEMORABLE NITE SHUTI FINALLY PLAYED.THE NITE THEY KISSED AND BETWEEN MOANS,UTI TOLD HER THEY SHOULD WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE GAME.

QUOTES:

''MY RELATIONSHIP WITH UTI IS BIGGER THAN THE GAME (BBA)''- SHIELA

''YOU KNOW WE NIGERIANS CANT DO CERTAIN THINGS ON TELEVISION AND I DIDNT WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO DO SO.IF I DID,NIGERIANS WOULD HAVE CONDEMNED MY ACTIONS.SO I THOUGHT IF WE HAVE JUST TWO WEEKS TO STAY IN THE HOUSE AND WE WILL BE TOGETHER FOR ONE WEEK IN SA AFTER THE SHOW,WHY NOT WAIT TILL WE GET OUT''- UTI ON NN24 TV

''WE JUST STARTED DATING''- SHIELA, (AT A SURPRISE LUNCH GATHERING IN KENYA TODAY.SHE WAS ASKED IF SHE WAS GOING TO MARRY UTI)

''DO NOT LET PEOPLE PRESSURE YOU TO SATISFY THEIR CURIOSITY,WE HAVE THE REST OF OUR LIVES AFTER THIS SHOW TO TALK ABOUT IT,WE KNOW WHAT'S IN OUR HEARTS,THE FEELINGS ARE MUTUAL,THERE IS NO DENYING THAT FACT''- UTI, (THE NITE SHIELA PROFESSED HER LOVE FOR HIM)

LETS RELISH THESE MOMENTS AND QUOTES AS WE GO THE MEMORY LANE,LET GO.

Aaawwwwww, thi8s is such a sweet thread, CheesygrinCheesygrinCheesygrin

My favourite so far is a clip I found on Youtube of the first time they met in BBA 3, the chemistry was visible straight away, they couldn't keep their eyes off one another, Uti pretended not to notice her whilst checking her out from behind his dark sunglasses whilst she openly stared at him, Uti then gave her a quick hello hug before trying to move on and Sheila then pulled him back, demanding that he gave her a proper hello,  so, so sweet to see what has developed since then,

Please, I didn't get the chance to see season 3 since i unfortunately live in the UK and have to rely on internet clips and videos, can anyone advice me how to get hold of season 3 or at least clips? I am desperate to see more of how they became so close!

OF COURSE THE NITE SHEILA RETURNED TO THE HOUSE-IT WAS PURE JOY FROM UTI.THE WAY HE GRABBED HER THEN LIFTED HER OFF THE FLOOR AND TOOK HER TO THE KITCHEN AREA-PURE MAGIC. I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT REACTION

SHE WAS COOKING ALONE IN THE KITCHEN. THE OTHER HOUSE MATES WERE BY THE SINK(OTHER HALF OF KITCHEN) THEY WERE TALKING. SHE KEPT LOOKING AT HM. THEN, HE CALLED OUT TO HEER ASKING HER WHAT SHE WAS MAKING. SHE DIDNT RESPOND. HE THEN QUIETLY LEFT THE GROUP AND WENT AND SAT DOWN BY THE KITCHEN COUNTER. THAT'S WHEN THE OTHER GUYS ATTACKED HER ABOUT TK AND HE BACKED HER UP.

I REMEMBER WHEN SHEILA WAS EVICTED THE 1ST TIME, HE HUGGED HER SO THIGHT AND DID NOT WANT TO LET GO AND HE CRIED AND SHEILA BURRIED HER FACE IN HIS HANDS (THAT MADE ME SHED A TEAR ALSO). I REPEAT THAT CLIP OVER AND OVER AND M HEART STILL BEATS FAST. NEVER SEEN SUCH LOVE AND CONNECTION.

To me there are those small things that seem insignificant but say a lot, like Uti making Sheila lemon tea , like Uti giving Sheila that million dollar glance of his, like Sheila sitting on his lap and Uti embracing him lovingly, like the 2 of them finishing up each others sentences, I just miss watching them for real

I remember when Sheila was evicted the first time and Uti was crying and she (Sheila) told Merly please take care of him. I was so touched that tears dropped from my eyes.

I REMEMBER THE LAST MEAL SHEILA MADE FOR THE HOUSEMATES, SHEILA WAS HAVING A DISCUSSION ABT NAIJA MOVIES WITH MUNYA IN THE KITCHEN, WHEN UTI CAME TO THE KITCHEN TO GET HIS SHARE OF THE DINNER SHE COULDN´T CONCENTRATE ON THE DISCUSSION SHE SAID ADD SOME MAYO, WHILE MUNYA WAS STILL TALKING, AS HE SAT DOWN AND STARTED EATING SHE ASKED HIM DO U LIKE IT, AND HE SAID YES. THAT WAS SO NICE.

'' I love my Sheila, my baby, " (with his arms across his chest rocking sideways) He was in the jacuzzi with the boys just before the munya - uti - mwisho fight.

(Okay guys, I had written this on one of the SHUTI facebook fan pages so i would write it again here since we are all sharing our favourite SHUTI memories).

One of my earliest SHUTI memories was the women's day celebration where the guys had to pamper the ladies (I think it was also the day Uti got the news about his dad's death)

Uti gave a speech on the strength of a woman and sang Tuface's "African Queen" (I was in tears)
Sheila couldn't look him in the eyes Something was happening that night.

There was this time she was in the barn and it was nomination time. All barnmates were watching to see who had been nominated. Biggy announced the names of the nominees and alas! the last name was Uti's. Sheila's reaction Zap you guys, Zap You!!

I remember Uti telling Biggie d last day in the house dat he can't wait 2 have dat long awaited talk wit Sheila after the show wit a wink,  How sweet dat he remember everything he said about his Love.

The two of them are spiritually attached together. Even during nomination, when sheila was at the barn, most time nominate the same people.

When Uti won head of house task, he said Sheila this is for you.

MORE COMMENTS PLEASE< IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THOSE SHUTI'S MOMENTS.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by wildchild1: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2010
i tink we nairalanders shld av a BBA CELEBRATION PARTY to celebrate our vicrory, what do you all tink?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2010
ScreenDiva:

Hi guys, i am not a fan of this SHUTI thingy but i cannot help but copy and paste this from BBA Website. Enjoy!!! and you can also contribute yours. wink wink wink wink wink make una no mind me, i no get work!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

SHUTI'S MEMORIES(WHY WE LOVE THEM)

[b]HI SHUTIANS.LET'S GET DOWN MEMORY LANE
WHAT ARE THE THINGS SHUTI DID OR SAID TO EACH OTHER THAT MAKE US LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
RECAP A FAVORITE INCIDENT OR QUOTE A WORD SAID BY THESE TWO LOVELY PEOPLE THAT REFLECTS THE FEELINGS THEY HAVE FOR EACH OTHER.LETS MAKE THIS THREAD A COLLECTION OF THEIR GREAT MOMENTS AND QUOTES.

I REMEMBER A NITE AT THE BARN THAT SHIELA AND CODE WERE WATCHING THE MAIN HOUSE.AND SUDDENLY,UTI CAME UP THE SCREEN AND CODE WATCHING SHIELA'S EXPRESSION ASKED HER,'YOU LOVE HIM' AND SHIELA SAID 'WHO? QUITE SHY.AND CODE ASKED AGAIN SHOUTING OUT,''DO YOU LOVE HIM''.AT THIS POINT SHIELA WAS VERY VERY SHY AND STOOD UP PRETENDING LERATO NEEDED HER.JUST THEN TATIANA JOINED CODE AND ASKED HIM WHY HE WAS SHOUTING.CODE SAID SHIELA IS IN LOVE WITH UTI AND TATIANA SAID,''OF COURSE''

I REMEMBER AGAIN THE NITE BEFORE SHIELA LEFT THE BARN FOR THE MAIN HOUSE WHILE MAKING UP,SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO PAINT HER NAILS PURPLE AND MERYL SAID''OH BECOS THAT IS UTI'S FAVOURITE COLOR''.SHIELA BECAME SHY AND SAID''NO''.BUT WE ALL KNOW PURPLE IS ONE OF UTI'S FAVOURITE COLORS AND SHE DID WENT BACK INTO THE HOUSE WITH PURPLE NAILS.

I REMEMBER THE MEMORABLE NITE SHUTI FINALLY PLAYED.THE NITE THEY KISSED AND BETWEEN MOANS,UTI TOLD HER THEY SHOULD WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE GAME.

QUOTES:

''MY RELATIONSHIP WITH UTI IS BIGGER THAN THE GAME (BBA)''- SHIELA

''YOU KNOW WE NIGERIANS CANT DO CERTAIN THINGS ON TELEVISION AND I DIDNT WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO DO SO.IF I DID,NIGERIANS WOULD HAVE CONDEMNED MY ACTIONS.SO I THOUGHT IF WE HAVE JUST TWO WEEKS TO STAY IN THE HOUSE AND WE WILL BE TOGETHER FOR ONE WEEK IN SA AFTER THE SHOW,WHY NOT WAIT TILL WE GET OUT''- UTI ON NN24 TV

''WE JUST STARTED DATING''- SHIELA, (AT A SURPRISE LUNCH GATHERING IN KENYA TODAY.SHE WAS ASKED IF SHE WAS GOING TO MARRY UTI)

''DO NOT LET PEOPLE PRESSURE YOU TO SATISFY THEIR CURIOSITY,WE HAVE THE REST OF OUR LIVES AFTER THIS SHOW TO TALK ABOUT IT,WE KNOW WHAT'S IN OUR HEARTS,THE FEELINGS ARE MUTUAL,THERE IS NO DENYING THAT FACT''- UTI, (THE NITE SHIELA PROFESSED HER LOVE FOR HIM)

LETS RELISH THESE MOMENTS AND QUOTES AS WE GO THE MEMORY LANE,LET GO.

Aaawwwwww, thi8s is such a sweet thread, CheesygrinCheesygrinCheesygrin

My favourite so far is a clip I found on Youtube of the first time they met in BBA 3, the chemistry was visible straight away, they couldn't keep their eyes off one another, Uti pretended not to notice her whilst checking her out from behind his dark sunglasses whilst she openly stared at him, Uti then gave her a quick hello hug before trying to move on and Sheila then pulled him back, demanding that he gave her a proper hello, so, so sweet to see what has developed since then,

Please, I didn't get the chance to see season 3 since i unfortunately live in the UK and have to rely on internet clips and videos, can anyone advice me how to get hold of season 3 or at least clips? I am desperate to see more of how they became so close!

OF COURSE THE NITE SHEILA RETURNED TO THE HOUSE-IT WAS PURE JOY FROM UTI.THE WAY HE GRABBED HER THEN LIFTED HER OFF THE FLOOR AND TOOK HER TO THE KITCHEN AREA-PURE MAGIC. I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT REACTION

SHE WAS COOKING ALONE IN THE KITCHEN. THE OTHER HOUSE MATES WERE BY THE SINK(OTHER HALF OF KITCHEN) THEY WERE TALKING. SHE KEPT LOOKING AT HM. THEN, HE CALLED OUT TO HEER ASKING HER WHAT SHE WAS MAKING. SHE DIDNT RESPOND. HE THEN QUIETLY LEFT THE GROUP AND WENT AND SAT DOWN BY THE KITCHEN COUNTER. THAT'S WHEN THE OTHER GUYS ATTACKED HER ABOUT TK AND HE BACKED HER UP.

I REMEMBER WHEN SHEILA WAS EVICTED THE 1ST TIME, HE HUGGED HER SO THIGHT AND DID NOT WANT TO LET GO AND HE CRIED AND SHEILA BURRIED HER FACE IN HIS HANDS (THAT MADE ME SHED A TEAR ALSO). I REPEAT THAT CLIP OVER AND OVER AND M HEART STILL BEATS FAST. NEVER SEEN SUCH LOVE AND CONNECTION.

To me there are those small things that seem insignificant but say a lot, like Uti making Sheila lemon tea , like Uti giving Sheila that million dollar glance of his, like Sheila sitting on his lap and Uti embracing him lovingly, like the 2 of them finishing up each others sentences, I just miss watching them for real

I remember when Sheila was evicted the first time and Uti was crying and she (Sheila) told Merly please take care of him. I was so touched that tears dropped from my eyes.

I REMEMBER THE LAST MEAL SHEILA MADE FOR THE HOUSEMATES, SHEILA WAS HAVING A DISCUSSION ABT NAIJA MOVIES WITH MUNYA IN THE KITCHEN, WHEN UTI CAME TO THE KITCHEN TO GET HIS SHARE OF THE DINNER SHE COULDN´T CONCENTRATE ON THE DISCUSSION SHE SAID ADD SOME MAYO, WHILE MUNYA WAS STILL TALKING, AS HE SAT DOWN AND STARTED EATING SHE ASKED HIM DO U LIKE IT, AND HE SAID YES. THAT WAS SO NICE.

'' I love my Sheila, my baby, " (with his arms across his chest rocking sideways) He was in the jacuzzi with the boys just before the munya - uti - mwisho fight.

(Okay guys, I had written this on one of the SHUTI facebook fan pages so i would write it again here since we are all sharing our favourite SHUTI memories).

One of my earliest SHUTI memories was the women's day celebration where the guys had to pamper the ladies (I think it was also the day Uti got the news about his dad's death)

Uti gave a speech on the strength of a woman and sang Tuface's "African Queen" (I was in tears)
Sheila couldn't look him in the eyes Something was happening that night.

There was this time she was in the barn and it was nomination time. All barnmates were watching to see who had been nominated. Biggy announced the names of the nominees and alas! the last name was Uti's. Sheila's reaction was be intimate with you guys, be intimate with you!!

I remember Uti telling Biggie d last day in the house dat he can't wait 2 have dat long awaited talk wit Sheila after the show wit a wink, How sweet dat he remember everything he said about his Love.

The two of them are spiritually attached together. Even during nomination, when sheila was at the barn, most time nominate the same people.

When Uti won head of house task, he said Sheila this is for you.

MORE COMMENTS PLEASE< IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THOSE SHUTI'S MOMENTS.

CAN'T BELIEVE THIS JUST BROUGHT TEARS IN MY EYES, HOW BEAUTIFUL THESE 2 ARE :-)
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by pestherel(f): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2010
i remember when lerato was chasing Uti in the house and he shouted Sheila come and save your man and sheila responded by calling Lerato to stop kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2010
Also from BBA Website wink

Former housemates praise Sheila

Speaking after the show, Gorretti, a Kenyan living in South Africa said: “Sheila is not representative of Kenya, she was lazy and vulgar and gave the impression that Kenyans are joy riders. I stopped watching when she went down on Merly.” Her fellow housemates, however, had only praise for Sheila. Botswana’s Kaone, found her interesting.

Zambia’s Paloma said:” I understood her better this season and will not judge her.”

Sassy Tatiana from Angola, who was voted back into the barn with Sheila said: “Sheila is fun to be with and I will try to keep our friendship alive.”

During the after-party held at The Venue, Melrose Arch in Jozi, mid town Sandton, Sheila mingled freely with former housemates, but steered clear of a one-time heartthrob Uganda’s Hannington, who seemed unperturbed.
He said later: “I am proud of Sheila, she did well and I wish her all the happiness in the world.”

Malawian Code, however, had a lot to say: “Sheila is a cool person. She can be intimidating and sometimes patronising, but when you get to know her, you realise all the assumptions were just that, assumptions. I hope Uti knows what a gem he has in her.”
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2010
the way Sheila went crazy when she saw Uti come out of the limo, then when Uti came in and IK told him to look behind at his fellow contestants, is there any one he recognises or was happy to see, he went crazy when he saw Sheila and shouted, Ahh Sheila!! Wat's up baby!!!! U looking good!!! I dont think he saw anybody else at that instant, Ik had to say, OK, enough with the pre-intimacy! then the camera focused on him greeting the others till he got to Sheila and then that long hug, b4 IK went on with the show.
Also can't forget how she comforted him when he lost he's Dad, he was sobbing and she gently held his head. Another one was the day Sheila got evicted, Sheila always brought out the emotional side of Uti. He cried so much and Sheila was trying to be strong, she told Meryl to look after Uti. Who can forget the day Sheila got back to the house, the way Uti carried her away and took her to the side, it was like a missing part of him was finally back. There are just too many woderful memories of those 2. For me Shuti was the best part of BBA5
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by wildchild1: 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2010
i tink we nairalanders shld av a BBA CELEBRATION PARTY to celebrate our vicrory, what do you all tink?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by CHARLOE(m): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2010
Hi guys, its been fun reading u guys comments & contributns even up till now. I make posts occasionally but always spend my free time on nairaland. Just want to confirm d news am hearing, is it true that glo gave uti $700k? Plz somebody confirm, if true that'll be good news really, with all d noise been made by those zombis zimbos over d $300k great grand pa, dictator mumugabe gave mumunya, this will shut dem up finally! Once again Congrats uti and all nairalanders.
On shuti, i loved d romance, am sure even mufc fans luvd it and still do. They look gud 2geda, both tall & beautiful, like a romantic movie. We all want to see, albeit secretly, that romance we all crave 4 ourselves, play out b4 our eyes, like a movie. Shuti is our own Brangelina! But guys am afraid dat-
1. sheila is a 'free spirit' as uti puts it, and may be 2 much 4 our boy to handle @ d long run. uti is reserved & conservative when it comes to romance/relatnship. He said it once on d show dat most celebs marriage crash cos they cldn't keep their family from d press.
2. d pressure we're putting on dem may do more harm dan gud. lets live dem alone to make their decisions, which ever way it goes, whether marriage or bff, we'll always stand by dem. Cheers!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2010
CHARLOE:

Hi guys, its been fun reading u guys comments & contributns even up till now. I make posts occasionally but always spend my free time on nairaland. Just want to confirm d news am hearing, is it true that glo gave uti $700k? Plz somebody confirm, if true that'll be good news really, with all d noise been made by those zombis zimbos over d $300k great grand pa, dictator mumugabe gave mumunya, this will shut dem up finally! Once again Congrats uti and all nairalanders.

Yeah!!! right!!!! i got this from BBA website and i think the news is correct. tongue

UTI SET FOR $700 000 CONTRACT WITH GLOBACOM

It is no longer news that the winner of Big Brother Africa All Stars, Uti Nwachukwu of Nigeria was back in Nigeria few days ago with a carnival-like welcome-back party. In fact a lot of organisations, including his home state governor of Delta State, Gov. Uduaghan has been out-doing themselves to host Him.
However, we have it on good authority that Dr. Mike Adenuga (Jnr), Chairman and owner of Nigeria's leading telecommunications company, Globacom, trading as glo, is going to sign him on as an ambassador in the next few days. According to information at our disposal, Uti has already been reached by Adenuga himself and he has tentatively agreed to become a Glo ambassador. Sources say the contract is worth in the neigbourhood of $700 000USD (N105 000 000).
Uti has already attended an event held by Globacom where he got to meet other Globacom ambassadors like Ramsey Nouah, Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Desomnd Elliot and Ini Edo. The contract we hear, is going to be announced in the coming weeks, where Uti will be presented to Nigerians through a press conference as the latest Globacom ambassador.
Globacom recently signed on Nigeria's music sensation, PSquare for over $1.5 million USD.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 29, 2010
wow!!! you can,t stop a moving train!!! where is mumu and mugabe? let them match dis if their economy no go collapse.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by peacettw: 4:12am On Oct 29, 2010
What's up with this glo ambassador thingy n why in the world does it cost that much? What exactly do these people do? Na wa. So much money wasted.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 4:16am On Oct 29, 2010
peacettw:

What's up with this glo ambassador thingy n why in the world does it cost that much? What exactly do these people do? Na wa. So much money wasted.

I wonder o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2010
Why do you guys think the ''Glo ambassador'' thing is a waste of money? For God sake these people are celebrities that have worked hard to make a name for themselves and you think appearing on Glo's billboard, recharge cards, Television Advertisement, Radio Jingle, Newspaper Ads for a contracted period of time and also present in any of Glo's function is a small deal, its even small compared to what our Hollywood actors get in return for this kind of service. You know the kind of royalty paid to the musicians when their songs are used for films We are gradually getting there.

I really applaud Glo! Where are the MTN, The Etisalat, The Zain Ooops!!! undecided Bharti Airtel dat one na to change name dem sabi. grin
let Glo invest their money where they see fit.

If only Govt will use the money we have to better PHCN, Nigeria will be a better place to live in!! sad sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2010
ScreenDiva:

Why do you guys think the ''Glo ambassador'' thing is a waste of money? For God sake these people are celebrities that have worked hard to make a name for themselves and you think appearing on Glo's billboard, recharge cards, Television Advertisement, Radio Jingle, Newspaper Ads for a contracted period of time and also present in any of Glo's function is a small deal, its even small compared to what our Hollywood actors get in return for this kind of service. You know the kind of royalty paid to the musicians when their songs are used for films We are gradually getting there.

I really applaud Glo! Where are the MTN, The Etisalat, The Zain Ooops!!! undecided Bharti Airtel dat one na to change name dem sabi. grin
let Glo invest their money where they see fit.

If only Govt will use the money we have to better PHCN, Nigeria will be a better place to live in!! sad sad sad

You don't get it, We all supported Uti and we are so happy for him. That been said, Glo keeps showering cash on those celebrities when their many youths struggling to get a bearing in life. Youths are not poor because they are lazy but because there is limited or no support! What is glo doing to help the masses?? Sell us recharge cards Sponsor reality shows and still ask us to send text messages to support our favorite contestants??

Anyways, Thank you Glo for the segregated opportunity. To me, Glo is simply promoting their own business. No General Youth empowerment.

After supporting UTI, Yall should remember millions of others that needs less than 10% of all this money to get their lives going. We were blaming Mugabe for ignoring millions of hungry and sick children while giving Munya 300k,, I see no difference here,

My remarks has nothing to do with UTI.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Emmyk(m): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2010
Guyz, I think all this allegations layed against kevin is Fake! [b] He keeps postin on hs tweet "are u voting Uti", "Keep voting uti", voting uti", Etc. How wud he boldly say all this when he ain't voting himself??
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Emmyk(m): 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2010
Why roymary? Glo is NGO. They do what the like wif their money
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2010
Emmyk:

Why roymary? Glo is NGO. They do what the like wif their money

You gotta be kidding me, An NGO But making money outta Nigerians? Oh please, We er saying the same thing though, They are promoting their business but not empowering the numerous youths. I am not fighting for me, but millions of others. I really don't need Glo to survive. So don't get me wrong.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2010
Roymary, I share ur sentiments to, I felt the same way when they started this celebrity ambasador thingy. I really dont see them affecting the livesof any common man.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2010
roymary:

You gotta be kidding me, An NGO But making money outta Nigerians? Oh please, We er saying the same thing though, They are promoting their business but not empowering the numerous youths. I am not fighting for me, but millions of others. I really don't need Glo to survive. So don't get me wrong.

truth is while i appreciate your sentiments, GLO like any other business is about making money and they invest their money on celebrities whom they think in one way or the other will yield returns and no one  can blame them for that. Am sure they give back to the society in one way or the other, most of these Organizations have scholarship schemes and other things to benefit the youth. However they cannot be expected to single handedly cater for the needs of the youths, their primary business is making money and celebs help them to achieve this.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2010
I still feel what is being spent on the glo ambassador stuff is outrageous and can be channelled to more useful causes. For one, there are too many of them. Glo can reduce call charges and sponsor charitable causes. Nigeria can not be compared to america and our celebrities are definitely not on the same level. We have too many poverty issues here.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2010
On one hand im glad dat we are not blinded by our love for Uti, $700,000 is indeed OUTRAGEOUS.

On the other hand, we need to understand dat its JUST BUSINESS. Glo noticed Utis popularity among young pple and they decided to cash in on it. . . . . . .u fink they didnt feel the impact of all dat SMS voting during BBall stars.

Yall need to understand, that Glo isnt gna dash d money out to poor pple on the streets, if they dont give d money to celebrities they would simply reinvest it into their business.

The question we shud be askin is wat has d the likes of Psquare, Dbanj, Basket mouth, Pasuma and many many others who have benefited from Glo done for the society . . . . .

if this deal comes through then Uti wd be $900,000 rich, i aint even gna convert it to naira . . Lol . I hope for his own sake dat his head is in d right place.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by yenboy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2010
Guys check out Lerato's new,  Dnt Laugh Plz

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by peacettw: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2010
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by peacettw: 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2010
This woman obviously has cushing syndrome, The egg on stick appearance obesity n hyperpigmentation lesions on her legs are just some of symptoms of the disease. Clearly, this woman is sick and shld not be laughed at.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2010
There's a shuti live chat on the shuti facebook page, its started already Sheila is answering question but Uti is MIA for now. Hope he'll show up

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.