Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Best Smartphones August 2018 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Smartphones August 2018 (1372 Views)

The 10 Best Smartphones To Buy In 2024 / Best Smartphones Under 30,000 naira January 2018 / Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Smartphones August 2018 by Josh1920: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Best smart phones, is a term used to refer to phones that possess the non regular features we are used to.
Being non regular in features also involves, also involves featuring the highest end features that show great relevance in the day to day smartphone usage of the smartphone user.

In this article I am going to be discussing a list of smart phones that stand out in pool of so many smart phones that bear no disparity with their peers learn more...
Re: Best Smartphones August 2018 by Josh1920: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
1. Samsung Galaxy note 9
Being the Nineth smartphone from Samsung’s note series, the Samsung Galaxy note 9 is a symbol of great technological advancement from Samsung’s mobile division.

Samsung Galaxy note 9

The Samsung Galaxy note 9 is a smartphone that facilitates the decisions concerning the next move other smartphone manifacturing companies take in terms of smartphone performance, it is a smartphone admired by all and not just for it’s beautiful looks but also for it’s stunning performance.

The Samsung Galaxy note 9 is an absolute beast of a phone.

Making reference to the max out version of the Samsung Galaxy note 9;

The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 features a 6.4 inch Quad HD super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440X2190.
The display of the Samsung Galaxy note 9 is big and is fabulous.

Just like most recent Samsung phones, the Samsung Galaxy note 9 build consists of a metal frame with glass on the front and back.

The Samsung Galaxy note 9 features a 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB type-c port and the S-PEN which is the main reason the Samsung Galaxy note 9 stands out from all other Samsung smartphones.

The S-PEN on the Samsung Galaxy note 9 was incredibly upgraded, when you compare it to the previous S-PENs.

The S-PEN on the Samsung Galaxy note 9 features Bluetooth low energy module that allows , it allows it to be used as a remote to control the Samsung Galaxy note 9.

When I say remote, I mean allow you trigger commands when you 30 feet away from the Samsung Galaxy note 9.
With the new S-PEN you can trigger the camera shutter, switch between cameras and learn more..
Re: Best Smartphones August 2018 by Josh1920: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
2. Huawei mate RS Porsche
Featuring almost equal specs, the prestigious display of the Samung Galaxy note 9 and general usability, the Samsung Galaxy note 9 was able to push the Huawei mate RS Porsche to the second place.

Huawei mate rs

The Huawei mate RS in two words is simply amazing.
An overkill will actually explain things better here.

As earlier mentioned in an article I wrote about the Huawei mate RS, the Huawei mate RS is the most expensive smartphone without a bling fact. meaning the phone is very expensive, In the price league of smartphone with blings like rare stones and expensive leather, yet it doesn’t feature any of those. Instead a lot of emphasis was laid in the specifications of the smartphone.

The mate Rs features a curved 6 inch Amoled Quad HD plus display with a screen resolution of 2880 x 1440.

HUAWEI MATE RS FEATURES 3 CAMERAS, ONE OF THEM HAS A 40MP SENSOR
The mate RS features a Tri camera setup on the rear, this setup consists an 8mp telephoto camera with 3X zoom , a 40mp RGB camera for shooting colour photos and a 20MP.

The Huawei mate RS features Hi-silicon kirin 970 processor ,6GB of ram, 512GB OF STORAGE, 4000MAH battery.

EXTRAS

THE HUAWEI MATE RS PORSCHE HAS TWO FINGERPRINT SENSORS
The Huawei mate RS features two finger print readers, one in the display up front and another at the rear just below the TRI camera setup.

The mate RS in box comes with two charging bricks, one with American prongs and the other with European prongs.

The mate RS also comes with a learn more..
Re: Best Smartphones August 2018 by bravesoul247(m): 5:08am On Aug 13, 2018
Well, the devices you mentioned are great but for me, The mid ranged TECNO Camon X pro is good...
Re: Best Smartphones August 2018 by bravesoul247(m): 5:09am On Aug 13, 2018
Josh1920:
2. Huawei mate RS Porsche
Featuring almost equal specs, the prestigious display of the Samung Galaxy note 9 and general usability, the Samsung Galaxy note 9 was able to push the Huawei mate RS Porsche to the second place.

Huawei mate rs

The Huawei mate RS in two words is simply amazing.
An overkill will actually explain things better here.

As earlier mentioned in an article I wrote about the Huawei mate RS, the Huawei mate RS is the most expensive smartphone without a bling fact. meaning the phone is very expensive, In the price league of smartphone with blings like rare stones and expensive leather, yet it doesn’t feature any of those. Instead a lot of emphasis was laid in the specifications of the smartphone.

The mate Rs features a curved 6 inch Amoled Quad HD plus display with a screen resolution of 2880 x 1440.

HUAWEI MATE RS FEATURES 3 CAMERAS, ONE OF THEM HAS A 40MP SENSOR
The mate RS features a Tri camera setup on the rear, this setup consists an 8mp telephoto camera with 3X zoom , a 40mp RGB camera for shooting colour photos and a 20MP.

The Huawei mate RS features Hi-silicon kirin 970 processor ,6GB of ram, 512GB OF STORAGE, 4000MAH battery.

EXTRAS

THE HUAWEI MATE RS PORSCHE HAS TWO FINGERPRINT SENSORS
The Huawei mate RS features two finger print readers, one in the display up front and another at the rear just below the TRI camera setup.

The mate RS in box comes with two charging bricks, one with American prongs and the other with European prongs.

The mate RS also comes with a learn more..
how much are these devices?
Re: Best Smartphones August 2018 by Josh1920: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2018
bravesoul247:
how much are these devices?
Samsung Galaxy note 9 $1,250
Huawei mate RS Porsche $2000
Re: Best Smartphones August 2018 by ddjay: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Josh1920:

Samsung Galaxy note 9 $1,250
Huawei mate RS Porsche $2000
oga abeg,no vex help d tekno people put one of their tekno phones for your list,before they start dia hate speech.wit the way FG is fighting hate speech ehn dis their tecno gra gra will make FG and DSS kome close our dear nairaland for us..abeg jus put even na tecno d9 or s9,abeg ehn abeg
Re: Best Smartphones August 2018 by Josh1920: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
ddjay:

oga abeg,no vex help d tekno people put one of their tekno phones for your list,before they start dia hate speech.wit the way FG is fighting hate speech ehn dis their tecno gra gra will make FG and DSS kome close our dear nairaland for us..abeg jus put even na tecno d9 or s9,abeg ehn abeg

Lol. This one muzz me
Re: Best Smartphones August 2018 by tafat: 6:08am On Aug 26, 2018
bravesoul247:
Well, the devices you mentioned are great but for me, The mid ranged TECNO Camon X pro is good...
i wouldn't really call the camon x pro a mid range device but the spark 2 will fit that description very well.
Re: Best Smartphones August 2018 by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2018
All this purse breaking smartphones
I'll rather stick with my Tecno and other smartphones.
Re: Best Smartphones August 2018 by tafat: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
All this purse breaking smartphones
I'll rather stick with my Tecno and other smartphones.
sure,atleast tecno smartphones are budget friendly
Re: Best Smartphones August 2018 by investigator007: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
bravesoul247:
i totally agree with you, that device is spectacular
Re: Best Smartphones August 2018 by Mustack: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
XIAOMI POCO F1 300 DOLLARS. THE PHONE BEATS THEM HANDS DOWN... IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

1 Like

Re: Best Smartphones August 2018 by Josh1920: 1:06am On Sep 04, 2018
Mustack:
XIAOMI POCO F1 300 DOLLARS. THE PHONE BEATS THEM HANDS DOWN... IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

The Poco F1 is a very good 300 dollar budget phone with amazing specs
Re: Best Smartphones August 2018 by Ejadike(m): 2:17am On Sep 04, 2018
tafat:
sure,atleast tecno smartphones are budget friendly
100% in support
Re: Best Smartphones August 2018 by Josh1920: 7:52am On Sep 05, 2018

Re: Best Smartphones August 2018 by Mustack: 8:08am On Sep 16, 2018
Josh1920:

The Poco F1 is a very good 300 dollar budget phone with amazing specs
I wish I have to money, I would have one for me and my woman.. and she need it now..

(1) (Reply)

Latest Tecno Phones In 2018 And Their Current Prices (A must read) / Infinix Smart 3 And Nokia 2, Which one Is Better? / How Good Is Infinix Hot 7 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.