Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" (16867 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by HigherEd: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
In 49 years since I was saved I have not missed Church on sunday up to 7 times.

In our early days, Emmanuel, one of our members was absent for 3 weeks. When he resurfaced, I said ‘Emmanuel, you are gone’ he said ‘No sir’. I said again ‘Emmanuel, you are gone’. One of the pastors tried to intervene and give an excuse for him. I said ‘No, Emmanuel, I say you are gone’. Suddenly Emmanuel started crying, ‘yes sir, it’s true, I met some friends and even started drinking’.

Just three weeks out of Church and he had gone astray. Praise God, Today he is a pastor in this Commission.

Being in church is a must for anyone to secure his redemption.

Bishop David Oyedepo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1437297313080802&id=444807728996437

14 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by Johnpsite: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by Vustaqueen(f): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
all of you are scammers using religion to cover face undecided

Meanwhile, you all should please check my signature...thanks

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by 360great(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hmm
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by Youngzubi(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
lol oya!!!!

grin rubbish!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by AngelicBeing: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
cool

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by OBAGADAFFI: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
He is correct.

Hebrews 10:25  Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by badmrkt(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
They have come again. Shey you be spokesman for heaven matters.? There is no where in the Bible where it is written that you must be in church to guarantee your salvation. I like church ooo, but I'm not sure its a straight up ticket for salvation...

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
I don't agree. Hoes go to church and they're even a part of the choir

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by IslamicRebel01: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
These Afonja fraudster pastors.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by chemystery: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion

- Steven Weinberg

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by sKeetz(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
Olédepo has spoken.

19 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by Sektor101(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hmmm pastor
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by tamonokare: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
This statement is straight from the pit of hell.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
LOL!

If he really said that, that's a BIG FAT LIE!

The "assembling together of yourselves" doesn't necessarily mean within the four walls of a Church building.

Many are going to Church but are more like the devil than Jesus.

Thank God, I don't fall for the emotional blackmail of so called Men of God/Pastors.

It's all about manipulation to maintain control.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by LuvU2: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mumu.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by dynicks(m): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Johnpsite:
Ok
love ur reply bro....no need for arguments....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lmao
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by DONADAMS(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
dynicks:
love ur reply bro....no need for arguments....
Man is coming back to edit it.
He was booking space grin

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by jconsulting(f): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
God bless Bishop Oyedepo and his ministry

15 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by wirinet(m): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
Which verse and chapter in the bible?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by dynicks(m): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
4601CE:
Man is coming back to edit it. He was booking space grin
lol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by JADEK01(m): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
assembly of saint are very important in Christiandom

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by DeSepiero(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
Charlatans!! Rogues!! Thieves!!
Fela sang about y'all.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by didfy: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hhh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by JADEK01(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
badmrkt:
They have come again. Shey you be spokesman for heaven matters.? There is no where in the Bible where it is written that you must be in church to guarantee your salvation. I like church ooo, but I'm not sure its a straight up ticket for salvation...
you are far from the truth, if you stay away a little from church, Satan can strike because he always look for loophole

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" by Rebuke: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
Vustaqueen:
all of you are scammers using religion to cover face undecided

Meanwhile, you all should please check my signature...thanks

Smh. I pity ur life sha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholics And Confession / Is Abortion Advisable? / Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.