Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri (36405 Views)

Korede Bello Shares Throwback Photo. Fans React "Jesus is Lord" / TY Bello Shares Mr Eazi New Photos / Ty Bello Shares Photos Of Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by updatemachine: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Celebrity photographer, TY Bello, who just returned from Borno state, shared this photo of an xray showing an anti aircraft bullet lodged in a soldiers throat. She wrote:

"Soldier X:While I made portraits of our wounded soldiers at the military hospital in Maiduguri, one of the soldiers made a statement that I haven’t been able to shake off, “ one way you know a soldier has been hit is that they suddenly start shouting out names of family members.
"This statement kept playing over and again in my mind, especially when I got the most colourful welcome from my family, barely a week away on this journey.Many soldiers, play this long overdue welcome party in their heads daily, and the sad thing is that for some, it may never happen.

I had long conversations with soldiers about how they got wounded in battle.They told me how grateful they were to be alive, some of their colleagues weren’t as lucky. I also got to speak with medical personnel, on the uniqueness of their work in a war against terror. I'll share all their stories here and start by introducing Soldier X, who I never met, but made a photograph of his Xray .An anti aircraft bullet, big and strong enough to tear through the titanium body of an airplane, was lodged in his throat, and for some reason, it didn’t blow his head off, this soldier lived through his surgery and got to take the removed bullet home as a reminder.

This is a wicked wicked war!Why would anyone chose weapons made to attack war planes and use it on a fellow human ... At close range ..Even in war there should be rules. Lieutenant Ologodo told me something really important, that if you don’t believe in God, working here will make a convert out of you, the frequency of witnessing the darkest of evil deeds, along side what can only be miraculous, will open your heart somehow.This is such a brutally wicked war !#tybellophotography #portrait#unknown soldier #Nigerianarmy #bokoharam #woundedsoldier #borno #war#waronterror@.

source: http://www.luckydime.com.ng/2016/07/ty-bello-shares-heartwrenching.html

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
And normal human beans still support the dunllard undecided

19 Likes

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by abdul4new(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
God have mercy on those soldiers fighting for you and me so that we might sleep peacefully in our house...
Terrorists can not be defeated easily so kudos must be given to our soldiers .
God bless Nigerian Soldiers.
God bless Nigeria.

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by JusticeSeeker: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
you mean this man has survived?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by gwales: 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
May God punish Jonathan and PDP for allowing Boko Haram to reign in North east

Thank you baba for checkmating them

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by SurefireFashion: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wishin him well

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by SaiNigeria: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
This opportunist of a photographer again.

If a soldier don't die by the bullet na fatigue go kill am

Enough of all these unnecessary glorification and idolization of people in their paid profession.

16 Likes

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by queenoflafia(f): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
I keep praying for my brother that is in NDA daily

11 Likes

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by biker1: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
Front page things

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by updatemachine: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

Enough of all these unnecessary glorification and idolization of people in their paid profession.
your last line isn't friendly at all...

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by updatemachine: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
queenoflafia:
I keep praying for my brother that is in NDA daily
pray harder...sis
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by DRISKLEF(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
Die for nigeria, who does that? cheesyundecidedundecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by officialteemi(m): 12:53am On Jul 12, 2016
.Hit like if u're touched by this..HIT share if u dont care

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Amberon11: 3:17am On Jul 12, 2016
God be with our soldiers.

3 Likes

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by malele(m): 3:50am On Jul 12, 2016
God bless this military men, God pls when they died reward them, cause it's not easy laying down ur life for a country like nigeria.

Personally I love the millitary, but I can't join Nigerians military, our leaders are goats.

8 Likes

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by ethical: 3:55am On Jul 12, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Die for nigeria, who does that? cheesyundecidedundecided

No matter what you think of Nigeria, it's our country, our home and the only one at that. Things might not be perfect, but at least we have peace. That is something that people in Syria, South Sudan, Iraq, etc with give anything, yes anything just to experience once again.

And for the young men and women of our armed forces fighting a terrible war on terror so that we can live in comfort, we'll forever be grateful and always remember you in our prayers.

Some of them might pay the utilmate sacrifice, never seeing their families again, others might become physically challenged and even those that came back physically unscathed will never be the same again.

Our leaders might forget these Nigerian heroes, but I and many millions more will never forget them.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by malele(m): 4:00am On Jul 12, 2016
ethical:

No matter what you think of Nigeria, it's our country, our home and the only one at that. Things might not be perfect, but at least we have peace. That is something that people in Syria, South Sudan, Iraq, etc with give anything, yes anything just to experience once again.

And for the young men and women of our armed forces fighting a terrible war on terror so that we can live in comfort, we'll forever be grateful and always remember you in our prayers.

Some of them might pay the utilmate sacrifice, never seeing their families again, others might become physically challenged and even those that came back physically unscathed will never be the same again.

Our leaders might forget these Nigerian heroes, but I and many millions more will never forget them.

What kind os peace do we have, when all we see in media hundreds of people killed everyday , it's better to be in war situation and u know anything can happen than what we see now.
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by JonSnow(m): 5:25am On Jul 12, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

You have spoken well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 12, 2016
Our soldiers are grossly indisciplined, they are the worse savage force on earth....

It makes people to hate them, and show no love...
Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by jtwest(m): 7:01am On Jul 12, 2016
Argh! If needle prick me for hand sef I go freak out, not to talk of anti-aircraft bullet, maybe 50MM chai!

Abegi dat baba wey dey talk say dem dey pay them to do their job, how much them dey pay them wey cover bullet dislodge in their throat, sleep For inside cold in tents and trenches amidst other hazards, make we hear word. No matter what they deserve empathy and sympathy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Histrings08(m): 7:28am On Jul 12, 2016
Thesepeople have seen death face to face... All we could ask for is that God will grant them victory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by soos: 7:29am On Jul 12, 2016
tongue

7 Likes

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

"Anyone, who truly wants to go to war, has truly never been there before!" -Larry Reeves

War is delightful to those who have not yet experienced it." -Erasmus

It will do you well to ask 3 million biafrans and Nigerians their opinion on war

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by veekid(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2016
May God punish pdp

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by admax(m): 7:32am On Jul 12, 2016
For your mind do you think you made sense? undecided Just wondering
saiNDAvengers:

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2016
FowlYansh:

Am sure by dullard you mean the president but what am trying to understand is how that fits into the topic.

Some people ehn.

Make I no tlk wetin dey my mind dis mrnin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by BCISLTD: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2016
FowlYansh:
saiNDAvengers:

God why do u allow these kind of idiots above to live..while gallant men die on the field

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by wesley2288(m): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2016
God bless the nigerian soldiers.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Frankfit13(m): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2016
d man strong sha

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by ngoben(f): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2016
God bless our soldiers

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Israel5(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2016
So? Who send them? Mschww. # blocks ears#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry" / Fraud: Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / Skibii Poses In His Boxers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.