Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Elrufai Used The Arewa House To Recommend Shia Genocide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elrufai Used The Arewa House To Recommend Shia Genocide (382 Views)

‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian / Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library / Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elrufai Used The Arewa House To Recommend Shia Genocide by Elbinawi: 3:10am On Aug 13, 2018
#Arewa_House

The fact that the murderous criminal and notorious mass grave digger Elrufai will use the Arewa House to demonize Shia Islam using Saudi sponsorship is pathetic and the peak of rascality of this wicked mass murderer.

Arewa House should serve as a center of unity of people from the defunct Northern Nigeria. But these bloodthirsty Wahhabi savages chose to desecrate this center of historical archives to promote the hate of Shia Islam and recommend #ShiaGenocide.

I am from Northern Nigeria and a proud Shia Muslim. Even if the evil tyrant Buhari will cremate me for one million years in a Gas Chamber, I remain a Shia Muslim. My paternal ancestors were famous Horsemen of the Othman Caliphate and my maternal ancestors were great scholars of Islam. Who are the ancestors of Elrufai and Buhari in Northern Nigeria? Who are they? Today these filthy children of slaves want to show us they own Northern Nigeria.

Shia Islam has come to stay permanently not only in Nigeria but all of Africa and there is nothing millions of Buhari and Elrufai can do about this. The brutal and inhuman slaughter of 1000+ innocent Shia children, women and men in Zaria in December 2015 by Buhari and his gang of mass murderers did not slow down the giant stride of Shia Islam in Nigeria.

#FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

Re: Elrufai Used The Arewa House To Recommend Shia Genocide by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 13, 2018
All you have to do is regroup and with a loud voice tell Nigerians you will follow PDP...all your enemies will pee in their pants
Re: Elrufai Used The Arewa House To Recommend Shia Genocide by Ofodirinwa: 5:21am On Aug 13, 2018
Your ancestors f*cked up.

(1) (Reply)

Chat Of Activist Adeyanju Deji And The Wife Of A Soldier Killed By Bokoharam / Oyo 2019: Ismail Olalekan Alli, If Not Now Then When? / SPOTTED: Has APC Lost Sense Of Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.