Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex (3681 Views)

LP Tackles Soyinka, Accuses Nobel Laureate Of ‘exhibiting Dual Character’ / Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts / Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by lingoafrica: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2018
Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka, recently called out former President Olusegun Obasanjo for being irresponsible with resources of the nation while being in office as president. He has dared to deny awarding Oil Blocs in exchange for sexual favors!

"I now challenge you (Obasanjo) to search your soul, very deeply, and swear to this nation that you never awarded oil blocks in return for sexual gratification.

“I do not make accusations lightly and I despise snide insinuations. I believe you know me well enough. And I am no prude, I am not a hypocrite of sexual desire, nor am I interested in the seamy side of Power. Take your time, think deeply and remember that each day brings you closer and closer to your Maker and the Day of Judgment-going by your own professions.

"Verifiable truth is solemnly at my disposal. I do not concoct a thousand snipers for a thousand listed enemies of governance-one of the most impudent egregious fantasies ever manufactured by a former ruler, simply to destroy a successor and persuade oneself that one is a maker and breaker of governments," Soyinka stated......http://lingoafrica.com/who-are-these-women-wole-soyinka-accuses-obasanjo-of-awarding-oil-blocs-in-return-for-sex/

Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by LUGBE: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2018
Soyinka come and answer
Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by yemmight(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2018
Obasanjo can sleep with anything with a hole. So disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by LuciferChristi: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2018
I know one.

Folorunsho Alakija. grin

7 Likes

Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by lingoafrica: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2018
Has Obasanjo denied these claims?
Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by lingoafrica: 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by nnaemeka38(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
Obj, come and clear the air
Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by madami123: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Foluro

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by vena92: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
LuciferChristi:
I know one.

Folorunsho Alakija. grin
Say what you know
Alakija got her's long before Obasanjo became President.

9 Likes

Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by nnaemeka38(m): 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
Vena92, why are you defending Alakija?

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by vena92: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
nnaemeka38:
Vena92, why are you defending Alakija?
I like to state facts, she got her's in the early 90s.
There are are other coys belonging to women that got thier's during OBJ's tenure eg. Brittania--U belonging to Uju Ifejika

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by mercyville: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
vena92:
There are are other coys belonging to women that got thier's during OBJ's tenure eg. Brittania--U belonging to Uju Ifejika

Hmmmm.There could be an iota of truism in this because Obasanjo put a lot of Igbos in the limelight during his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by loverboys: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oh Monkey Obasanjo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by docadams: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
The Stella's:

Stella Obasamjo
Sella Oduah
Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by ORIENTATION101: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
LuciferChristi:
I know one.

Folorunsho Alakija. grin
alakija got hers before obj.infact obj withdrew her licences throghout his 8years it what returned by late yaradua

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by safejo: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
me just tire .... this na serious hunting

Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by GoldNiagara(m): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
LuciferChristi:
I know one.
Folorunsho Alakija. grin
Nigerians and bad Belle
Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by lingoafrica: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
vena92:
Say what you know

Well done!

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by hakimi1974(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
I know of the former aviation minister, kema chikwe, that got some marginal oil fields.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by lingoafrica: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=hakimi1974 post=70248034]I know of the former aviation minister, kema chikwe, that got some marginal oil fields.[/quote

E Don tey when Nigerians enter one chance
Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by madami123: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
alakija got hers before obj.infact obj withdrew her licences throghout his 8years it what returned by late yaradua

Anything can happen within that 8years
Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by OreMI22: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
lingoafrica:
Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka, recently called out former President Olusegun Obasanjo for being irresponsible with resources of the nation while being in office as president. He has dared to deny awarding Oil Blocs in exchange for sexual favors!

"I now challenge you (Obasanjo) to search your soul, very deeply, and swear to this nation that you never awarded oil blocks in return for sexual gratification.

“I do not make accusations lightly and I despise snide insinuations. I believe you know me well enough. And I am no prude, I am not a hypocrite of sexual desire, nor am I interested in the seamy side of Power. Take your time, think deeply and remember that each day brings you closer and closer to your Maker and the Day of Judgment-going by your own professions.

"Verifiable truth is solemnly at my disposal. I do not concoct a thousand snipers for a thousand listed enemies of governance-one of the most impudent egregious fantasies ever manufactured by a former ruler, simply to destroy a successor and persuade oneself that one is a maker and breaker of governments," Soyinka stated......http://lingoafrica.com/who-are-these-women-wole-soyinka-accuses-obasanjo-of-awarding-oil-blocs-in-return-for-sex/

Are their names hidden?

Prof Soyinka was just being modest not to name the victims.
Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by lingoafrica: 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
undecided
Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by budaatum: 12:49am On Aug 14, 2018
OreMI22:

Are their names hidden?

Prof Soyinka was just being modest not to name the victims.
Modest? Which kind yeye be that?

Soyinka should behave like his certificate is not from Oluwole! If he has evidence he should produce it or shut the fuq up! There's quite a few of us who'd be happy to petrol and tyre that disgrace of an Obj, but we'd rather do it on some truth instead of cooked up unverified talk.

If you catch Obj with meat in his mouth, he's prepared to swear it is water knowing nobody dare tell him to "Open your mouth, Obj, let me check for myself"!
Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by DanseMacabre(m): 4:52am On Aug 14, 2018
LuciferChristi:
I know one.

Folorunsho Alakija. grin

No o. Na Babangida get Alakija matter. OBJ na Olubunmi Etteh be the main chick wey him run.

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by BabaRamota1980: 5:35am On Aug 14, 2018
lingoafrica:
Has Obasanjo denied these claims?

Have you ever seen Obasanjo acknowledge or deny anything in media? This allegation is opportunity to write a book and earn income. Na Baba you de take play like this? grin
Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by BabaRamota1980: 5:39am On Aug 14, 2018
LuciferChristi:
I know one.

Folorunsho Alakija. grin

Were!

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by revolt(m): 6:22am On Aug 14, 2018
yemmight:
Obasanjo can sleep with anything with a hole. So disgusting.
has he slept with you?
Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by Nightmareo07: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2018
vena92:
Say what you know

Its alakija Everybody knows that.
Except u ain't living in nigeria
Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by Nightmareo07: 7:33am On Aug 14, 2018
vena92:

Alakija and olubunmi, are the culprits.
Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by solid3(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2018
LuciferChristi:
I know one.

Folorunsho Alakija. grin

It's Babangida that gave her the oil block through the influence of his late wife.
Re: Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex by PFRB: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2018
lingoafrica:

Well done!

IBB gave to Alakija for sex. It looks like Soyinka is indirectly attacking IBB. Though OBJ gave to so many women prominent among who are Florence Ita Giwa his age long aash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mc Olomu Planning To Rig Kano / Ngige’s Incestuous Affair With Marie Antoinette / Where Does History Leave The Cowards? Case Of Akinwunmi Ambode!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.