Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,571 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Talented Young Man Designs And Builds Helicopter For Nigerian Army. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Talented Young Man Designs And Builds Helicopter For Nigerian Army. Photos (1249 Views)

IPOB/ESN Parades Child Soldier To Fight Nigeria Army - Photos / Anambra Police Receives New Helicopter For Surveillance (Photos) / Shallow Grave Where General Alkali Was Buried Discovered By Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talented Young Man Designs And Builds Helicopter For Nigerian Army. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2018
A young man from Rigasa Igabi Local Government Area, Kaduna state, is in the limelight after designing and building a helicopter for Nigerian Army.The helicopter was displayed during the army day celebration in Borno state.

The army day celebration which was held last month and saw president Muhammadu Buhari in attendance with other dignitaries - aslo featured other military equipment exhibition and mini trade fair in Monguno area.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/talented-man-designs-and-builds-helicopter-for-nigerian-army-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Talented Young Man Designs And Builds Helicopter For Nigerian Army. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Talented Young Man Designs And Builds Helicopter For Nigerian Army. Photos by dukie25: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2018
Muhammadu Buhari should be used as a Guinea pig on the first flight.
Strap the dullard to a seat and take off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talented Young Man Designs And Builds Helicopter For Nigerian Army. Photos by Evablizin(f): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2018
cheesy

Wow ,nice,na handshake and selfiee go rush em. This is Nigeria.
Re: Talented Young Man Designs And Builds Helicopter For Nigerian Army. Photos by OneCorner: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2018
Igbo amaka undecided
Re: Talented Young Man Designs And Builds Helicopter For Nigerian Army. Photos by FarahAideed: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2018
Well I would have loved to see his contraption fly before I anything because just lookin at the design alone he seems to have the basics right but I am not sure is his main rotor blade can achieve all the blade tilts positions and motions required to create lift , forward motion, backwards motion , sideways motion and the the stationery hover ... I am also concerned about the size of the tail rotor blade and it's shafts frame work and their ability to to counter the centrifugal spin from the main rotor and provide balance to the pod ... Overall I can say this is best attempt I have seen so far and I recommend that this guy be shipped out to join a kit helicopter building company where he can hone his skills better ..

2 Likes

Re: Talented Young Man Designs And Builds Helicopter For Nigerian Army. Photos by SolutionMee: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2018
I can bet with Aisha Buhari that the backend engineers of this helicopter are Biafra scientists

If it's not them

Then I can bet with Yusuf Buhari that this project was a stolen concept from Biafra Space Force Research Database (BSFRD), Biafra Hidden Project Laboratory Record (BHPLR) and Department of Biafra Special Space Agency (DBSSA)

Why are Nigerians stealing our patents

Can't they do anything on their own

We will take this to court

Supreme Court or Tribunal to be specific

And recover back our stolen mandate

To make Biafra great again

Though the thing can't have a successful flight test

But it can help send Buhari to oblivion

To mourn the idi0t in Daura

Reject the terrorist in Paradise

And eventually gives him a welcome party in Hades

The kingdom where Abacha reigns
Re: Talented Young Man Designs And Builds Helicopter For Nigerian Army. Photos by Racoon(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2018
Great one soldier! How it's wished the minister of science & technology can take this up instead of the useless pencil production he is envisaging for Nigeria in 2020.
Re: Talented Young Man Designs And Builds Helicopter For Nigerian Army. Photos by psucc(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2018
Nigerians got the talent. All that is keeping us back is the environment.

Kudos! Guy. At least you've given your own.
Re: Talented Young Man Designs And Builds Helicopter For Nigerian Army. Photos by Gossiplover: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
nice one
Re: Talented Young Man Designs And Builds Helicopter For Nigerian Army. Photos by Ojiofor: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
dukie25:

grin

Unfortunately that metal scrap can't fly grin

1 Like

Re: Talented Young Man Designs And Builds Helicopter For Nigerian Army. Photos by vinnex: 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nice one bro...
Just that the army will soon donate it to Boko Haram in the name of attack on their base....
Re: Talented Young Man Designs And Builds Helicopter For Nigerian Army. Photos by meromero11: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
dukie25:

olboy you're very funny grin grin make them no com arrest you for planning a coup/treason.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Atiku discussion thread. Is he your choice? / Nnamdi Kanu Fraud Exposed: IPOB Has Been Busted Again / Clueless GEJ. Nigerians Lambast Jonathan For Singing, Dancing After Bomb Blast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.