Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Abuja Comedians Create Zebra Crossing (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abuja Comedians Create Zebra Crossing (Photos) (17305 Views)

Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral / See How This Man Took Selfie With A Zebra (Photo) / Okey Bakassi: Pastors Abuse Comedians Out Of Ignorance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Comedians Create Zebra Crossing (Photos) by MollyBank: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
First thank you for the attempt.
Secondly, how many drivers know what Zebra crossing? Training, training and training I can't emphasise enough.

We Nigerians like jumping to 10 without counting 1.

Use the crossing at your own risk!
Re: Abuja Comedians Create Zebra Crossing (Photos) by bhankymyk(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Issorite Check my signature for affordable cable TV subscription and dataplans
Re: Abuja Comedians Create Zebra Crossing (Photos) by icon02(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Afam4eva:
When did Zebras become yellow and white?

Do your own lets see
Re: Abuja Comedians Create Zebra Crossing (Photos) by Christeety: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
haywhy1026:
nice move by them....but the paint looks brighter than their career in comedy

Pretending to be savage won't heal that hole in your heart�.

How bright is your own life?
Re: Abuja Comedians Create Zebra Crossing (Photos) by barristerzinny(f): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
AlexReports:
@alexreports

The popular Abuja based comedians, "Koboko Master" and "Ghana Must Go" has reacted to the frequent auto crash in the Kubwa axis by initiating a process that can cut down its occurrence. They both supported the situation by creating Zebra Crossing to improve pedestrian safety.

This gesture of true nationalism by Peter Ogbudu, popularly known as "Ghana Must Go" and Badamossi Bernard known to be "Koboko Master", has been appreciated and applauded by residents of Kubwa, a satellite town in the FCT.

According to the Comedians, the gesture will go a long way to improve the safety of people living in that community, and also as a social responsibility, where we are privileged to give back to the society.

The Zebra crossing was created at the front of Christ The King College, a location in Kubwa which is always crowded with moving vehicles and pedestrians.

The comedians who are popularly knowned in FCT and other surrounding states have commended the appreciation and blessings they received from residents, stating that the gesture is well deserved for residents.
http://www.abujapress.com/2018/08/abuja-comedians-engage-social.html?m=1

I live in Abuja and I don't know them.
Re: Abuja Comedians Create Zebra Crossing (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Wasting of time and paints
Re: Abuja Comedians Create Zebra Crossing (Photos) by eiete(f): 1:43am On Aug 14, 2018
staneless:
Zebra crossing with yellow paints?! I never see b4

Only in naija. Anything goes

And FRSC is standing there smiling doing nothing. Goes to show you they themselves don't even know the driving codes. shocked shocked shocked

Hey wetin know. grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Comedians Create Zebra Crossing (Photos) by eiete(f): 1:45am On Aug 14, 2018
Afam4eva:
When did Zebras become yellow and white?

FRSC guy is posing for picture and didn't say anything.

Naija i hail O!
Re: Abuja Comedians Create Zebra Crossing (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 3:43am On Aug 14, 2018
I prefer huge speed bump at interval along the road..... Zebra crossing means nothing to our people except there is a soldier stationed there to shot dead every defaulter
Re: Abuja Comedians Create Zebra Crossing (Photos) by toprealman: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2018
And road safety inspecrd the zebra crossing marking, allowing the white and yellow rather that black and white because they are comedians right?
Re: Abuja Comedians Create Zebra Crossing (Photos) by ziego(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=NigerArea post=71616772][/quote]

Damn pretty
Re: Abuja Comedians Create Zebra Crossing (Photos) by ziego(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
NigerArea:
damn pretty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour / Osasu Igbinedion Honoured At The 2018 Nigeria Young Professional Forum / I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.