Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,547 members, 7,865,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Saraki:the Devil's Favourite Demon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki:the Devil's Favourite Demon (345 Views)

How APC Is Giving Saraki ‘the Jonathan Treatment’ – Timi Frank / Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy / Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki:the Devil's Favourite Demon by Baawaa(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
SARAKI:THE DEVIL'S FAVOURITE DEMON.
** Each time I come across a known nitwit insulting my intelligence with the retarded talk of Saraki saving our democracy, or being its hero, I am tempted to just block because its difficult to argue with such imbecility. Like, where do you even start from, and how?
** Already, I am offloading the lesser intellectually-endowed twerps because they would never acknowledge their stupidity, but the seemingly intelligent of that crowd, I am willing to endure- not because I see a redemptive possibility, but because I need a constant reminder of how intelligent people could be deceitful, even to their best self-interest.
** And some idiots are even saying it with pride and conviction, giving their ignorance mythical connotations- like Saraki should be worshipped. Its one thing for someone to be defined by what he is not, but Saraki is a self-evident truth- you cannot add or subtract to him, neither can you multiply, divide and work his evil into percentages. He is not an equation to be solved, he is a cancer that should be zapped with no possibility of a remission.
** Anybody who pretends not to know what Saraki is has allowed political expediency and their search for a hero, any hero, to lead them down a perditious route. Saraki's way is what we have tried to shy away from in the last 3yrs with varying degrees of success, but his survival has only emboldened his kind to show their faces. Now they have all regrouped in their natural habitat, the PDP. Embracing their way again, or allowing its full-blown resurgence would be the end of us as a conscientious, civil society, akin to selling our national soul to the devil. And Saraki just happens to be the devil's favourite demon.
** For some of these my intelligent friends, I would have reserved my doubts about their stupidity if they had added circumspection or equivocation to their repetoire of self-denial, but conceived like all of us, I can only infer that they came manufactured with serious factory defects.
But then, nobody is perfect, only Job came close. I have no qualms about celebrating his electoral value in your quest to regain power to ya mentors, but edifying him is a travesty to all norms of a civil, progressive society.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki:the Devil's Favourite Demon by loverboys: 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
I see shocked shocked
Re: Saraki:the Devil's Favourite Demon by StillX10(m): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
This OP 's post is only filled with unnecessary insult, subjectivity and prior hatred for people who disagree with him on some matters.

There is no single reflection of the topic of the post in the whole of its context
Re: Saraki:the Devil's Favourite Demon by crimeboss: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
From gej to saraki, when will u people realize u are failures, even why won't buhari fail when u were told he had no school certificate, u people said he should continue, now reality has dawned on u, u come around to blame saraki for virtually what u created which is A FAILURE.
U people should do a family meeting to check what's wrong with u, maybe there is a curse floating on ur heads?.

(1) (Reply)

See How Akpabio Was Threatened To Join APC - Lamido / Buhari Is Seriously Transforming Nigeria / Nigerian Army Charges Officers And Soldiers To Engage In Entrepreneurship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.