Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" (25727 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting / Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Johnnyessence(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
I will stop Half Salary and pay salary Regularly -Adeleke

*Hundreds of Okada Riders Storm Church

Governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in Osun State ,Senator Ademola Adeleke has vowed to immediately stop half salary the day he assumed office as Governor of Osun state.

Speaking at All Soul Anglican Church Osogbo this Sunday, Adeleke lamented the suffering of civil servants which he described as man inhumanity to man, declaring "I will put an and to half salary.

"My government will ensure regular payment of workers' salaries and pensioners' entitlements .We will not owe workers. It is inhuman .A labourer deserves his or her pay. Public servants will enjoy good life under our government",he said.

"Teachers' welfare is a condition for better education results. Enabling environment will be provided for teachers to deliver on teaching and learning outcomes",he said.

Speaking amidst songs of praise in the church, Adeleke promised to serve the people and place people's welfare above all considerations,adding "I will be a governor of the people ,by the people and for the people.

"God will use me to put an end to the suffering of Osun people. I will stop punitive taxes and levies .I will relax mobile courts due to suffering and pains of the people. Artisans and local trade people will be patronized, I will not export our job to Lagos ",he further explained.

In his sermon ,the officiating pastor,Venerable W Ojebode prayed for the success of the candidate, stating that "the state needs a God fearing leader.

"We pray for your success. We pray the Lord will use you to take Osun to greater height",the Venerable said.

The church however received unusual visitors as hundreds of Okada riders and other artisans stormed the premises, chanting "Imole, Imole"

The Senator after the Church service took time to address the crowd outside the church promising to address issues of poverty,joblessness and state debt.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by OneStep3: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Shelumiel: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Cursed be the one who believes in his lies !

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Saao(m): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nice,
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Johnnyessence(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
more

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Johnnyessence(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
God bless you sir, more and more wisdom for you. you have my support for this promise. more grace for you sir.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Johnnyessence(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Cursed be the one who believes in his lies !
nairaland politician have started their comment again. do you know that all through oyinlola government, workers are not paid half salaries, also workers weren't owed too. and he is a pdp politician then. some promised and fulfilled their promises while some didn't fulfil it but lies more to score cheap political points. senator ademola adeleke has been tested in his senatorial district. he has done extremely well in his senatorial zone. the same senator has sponsored national youth endownment bill in the Nigeria Senate and community police bill too.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Shelumiel: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
nairaland politician have started their comment again. do you know that all through oyinlola government, workers are not paid half salaries, also workers weren't owed too. and he is a pdp politician then. some promised and fulfilled their promises while some didn't fulfil it but lies more to score cheap political points. senator ademola adeleke has been tested in his senatorial district. he has done extremely well in his senatorial zone. the same senator has sponsored national youth endownment bill in the Nigeria Senate and community police bill too.
The best of a man is man ; never vouch for someone who you know nothing about .

34 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by arantess: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Is a workman no longer worthy of his wages Why campaigning with salary payment as if its a favor to the worker??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by afroniger: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
It is good to pay salaries, but is that all he has to offer? The over-emphasis on placating the civil service is worrisome. Osun must make a break from being a civil service state where an over-bloated civil service is given more priority than the vast majority of the masses who aren't in the civil service.

What the citizens need are effective and innovative policies and infrastructures that will open up the state to attract industries and capital that will lead to further development.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Demgohearword: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
So Osun dey pay half salary. Government is shit in Nigeria. Don't argue with me

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by hisexcellency34: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
In the first picture, did you notice how the young choir was looking at Mr Fake Certificate?

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Johnnyessence(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
The best of a man is man ; never vouch for someone who you know nothing about .
nairaland politician don come again, i hope you know that people will ask him on his promise. and also internet never forget. in osun state,the current state governor promised that he will be paying full salaries since 2014, but up till this moment, it is still the same modulated salaries. it doesn't worked that way. i can list series of dilapidated and abandoned project that was siphoned under ogbeni aregbesola government, but i will leave it for next day. let me come and be going.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by bobokeshington: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
see as e be like bread wey enter water

7 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by IamAirforce1: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
Na so dem dey always talk

But I hope he wins

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by iamjustified(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
SEE AS THAT BOY FOR CHOIR DEY LOOK SENATOR ADELEKE.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by seyigiggle: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
be warned of promises!! I am not for APC either.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by seborrhic: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
This lying,barely educated,dancing senator with a forged certificate.
How is he going to do it with his primary school education?
Clown.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by Psyrus(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
His dance alone would win him all the votes he needs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by blackboy2star(m): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
This guy never know the gbese wey Ogbeni dey owe... by the time he enters nah so so debt servicing allocation dey go lol

6 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by oooduancalmdown: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Na so dem dey always talk

But I hope he wins
You hope he wins because Davido is dating one ugly Ibo girl like that right? He won't win

11 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by siraj1402(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
The guy in the second pic hold his head like "see lie"

5 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by ejimatic: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
APC is likely to win because of the weakness of oposition in Osun. Ede will vote Adeleke of PDP. Iwo will vote Adeoti of ADC and Akinbade of ADP while Omisore of SDP will win in Ife Central and East.if Modakeke people allow him in the East which I doubt. However APC will still have considerable vote cast in those areas even if it does not win there. It is glarring that Ikire will massively vote APC because their son will be the deputy governor. Osun central will vote APC because iAPC candidate Oyetola is from there. Aregbesola will massively deliver all the six local governments in Ilesa and ife North and South to APC.. Regardless of salary issues affecting many states in Nigeria including PDP states Osun APC still has monumental projects as their credits across the state. Opposition parties have not had anything to use in their campaign.... From all indications APC is favoured to possibly win the election

25 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by IamAirforce1: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

You hope he wins because Davido is dating one ugly Ibo girl like that right?
He won't win

The tribe comment isn't necessary
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by oooduancalmdown: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Olodo thief, you won't win. You are deceiving yourself

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by gaby(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
How come they didn't allow our "Africa Michael Jackson" dance?

A manifesto bereft of any meaningful socio-economic developmental plans...

Very empty...

Check out my siggy to the Irregular Migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma. A beautiful story you'd enjoy. Reviewed and featured on Premium times 13/08/2018.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by oooduancalmdown: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

The tribe comment isn't necessary
Nah! I know why you are supporting the dancing dumbhead. His nephew, Davido, is dating an Ibo girl, that is why you are supporting him. Nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by fkj950ax(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
So that church allowed political statements from the altar
Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by adioolayi(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
I see him wining massively in Ede, but then... APC candidate will win in Ilesha (Aregbeshola Factor).... The Ife votes goes to SDP (Omishore)....Iwo, Modakeke again for APC.. Oshogbo remains battle field...In all, APC wins!

12 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by jiorhemen(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
arantess:
Is a workman no longer worthy of his wages Why campaigning with salary payment as if its a favor to the worker??

You are correct, but when the other party (the incumbent leadership), isn't paying full salary, then it becomes an issue.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" by IamAirforce1: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Nah! I know why you are supporting the dancing dumbhead. His nephew, Davido, is dating an Ibo girl, that is why you are supporting him. Nothing more.

You're t talking like the girl is from a poor home ..

She's from a super rich family , go dig .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Swears-in Oluwatuyi As SSG (photos) / Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu / Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.