Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

How The North West And North East Will Vote Next Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The North West And North East Will Vote Next Year (788 Views)

How The South Will Vote Next Week / 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu / How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The North West And North East Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
The saturday bye-polls in bauchi and katsina has given us a glimpse of how they will vote next year.buhari and apc are clearly still popular even more than in 2015 while pdp have lost ground inspite of receiving defectors.buhari as a president will inflate his votes like other ex presidents did while deflating that of others.lets analyse them state by state
Borno:i just discovered that this state and yobe love buhari more than the north west.Borno has about 2 million registers.i see buhari getting 1 million with pdp struggling to poll 100,000
Yobe:this state love buhari and are fanatical about it.in 2015,they and borno gave gej his lowest tallies.the sparsely populated state has about 1.3 million voters.i see buhari getting 700k here with pdp getting less than 100.
Bauchi:without wasting time here,buhari should get 1.5 million with pdp getting about 200,000.
Gombe:this state has 1.4 million voters.buhari only lost here in 2003 to obj.since then,he has never lost the state.pdp should get about 100,000 here with apc polling close to 600,000.
Taraba:apc will lose here as usual.but vote from taraba north and jalingo should give apc close to 40%.
Adamawa:its very tight here:whoever wins here wont do so with more than 50k votes.

Kano:inspite of kwankwaso and shekarau's defection,buhari will still win.i see buhari winning here with about 2 million votes.but if kwankwasl contest,1 million is ok.
Katsina:buhari should get between 1.5-2 million votes with pdp not getting up to 200,000.
Sokoto:if tambuwal contest,buhari will win sokoto with less than 500,000.if he doesnt,he should win with a million margin.
Zamfara:buhari reigns supreme here.pdp wont get up to 100k,buhari should get up to 900,000.
Kebbi:same with zamfara.but if kabiru turaki contest,pdp will get up to 200,000.
Jigawa:buhari will poll over a million here.pdp can only exceed 100,000 if lamido contests.
Kaduna.southern kaduna usually votes pdp.pdp wont get beyond 500,00 in kaduna and buhari should poll close to 2 million.areas like kaduna north and south,igabi,zaria,lere which provides heavy votes should give buhari about 1 million for a start.

In summary,buhari should have between 8-10 million in the north west cancelling out pdp gains in ss/se.he will get at least 4 milliion in the north east.pdp wont get up to 3 million in these 2 areas.
Re: How The North West And North East Will Vote Next Year by OneStep3: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin
Re: How The North West And North East Will Vote Next Year by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
Smh let's wait and see sha.. I'm sure of one thing..

APC won't get close to 50k in Edo state
Re: How The North West And North East Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Stranac:

This is about the core north but let me indulge you.in edo,apc dominates edo north.oshio won there by a slim margin in 2015 against gej with federal might.with federal might now,expect apc to inflate votes here.apc will win the south narrowly and lose ishan narrowly
Re: How The North West And North East Will Vote Next Year by bakaredc: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Stranac:

Pls Were u politically inclined as of 2015 general elections?
Haba, 50k ke,common bro.
Re: How The North West And North East Will Vote Next Year by obainojazz(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: How The North West And North East Will Vote Next Year by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
senatordave1:

This is about the core north but let me indulge you.in edo,apc dominates edo north.oshio won there by a slim margin in 2015 against gej with federal might.with federal might now,expect apc to inflate votes here.apc will win the south narrowly and lose ishan narrowly
guy shut up,if you don't live in Edo state..keep quiet and keep your analysis to yourself..

The most hated person in since 2015 is buhari and his useless wife..

I swear by 2019 he will be humiliated.. check my topics I bring out the good things obaseki have done,an APC guy.. it's not sentiment Edo people will praise you of youre good..

So you think a governor can influence votes here? youre joking what we know now buhari must good..

If you have mind and youre true APC and buhari fan I'll point the locations I dare you to shout sai baba there i swear you won't come out alive.the kind hatred for him will shock you
Re: How The North West And North East Will Vote Next Year by senatordave1(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2018
Stranac:
guy shut up,if you don't live in Edo state..keep quiet and keep your analysis to yourself..

The most hated person in since 2015 is buhari and his useless wife..

I swear by 2019 he will be humiliated.. check my topics I bring out the good things obaseki have done,an APC guy.. it's not sentiment Edo people will praise you of youre good..

So you think a governor can influence votes here? youre joking what we know now buhari must good..

If you have mind and youre true APC and buhari fan I'll point the locations I dare you to shout sai baba there i swear you won't come out alive.the kind hatred for him will shock you
Dont tell people to shut up.behave yourself in my thread.i have shown you how and where apc will win,you have failed to do same intelligently

(1) (Reply)

Hero Foundation Kicks Off 2018 Empowerment Schemes / Canvassing For Buhari's Second Term Sickening - Soyinka / I Want To Correct My Past Mistakes – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.