Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes (24008 Views)

DSS Denies Killing Chike Akunyili / Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests / DSS Denies Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by Babygiwa(f): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
PRESS RELEASE
The attention of the Department of State Services (DSS) has been drawn to the circulation of fake information and videos in which several items were said to have been recovered from the Katsina and Abuja homes of its immediate past Director General, Lawal Daura. These non-existent items include:
Twenty One Billion Naira (N21bn) cash;
400 assorted and sophisticated small arms and light weapons/rifles; and
Thousands of Permanent Voters Card (PVC) belonging to Niger Republic immigrants.
2. In another video also in circulation, some persons believed to be personnel of a security outfit were seen forcing open safes stocked with money. The security operatives were described as executing a recovery operation at the Katsina home of the former DGSS.
3. Consequently, the Service wishes to inform the public that these videos are false and should be disregarded. So far, no such recovery operations have been undertaken by the EFCC or any other security agency at DSS’ office or residences of the former DG.
4. There is no doubt that different interests have continued to give varied accounts of the incident of last week at the National Assembly. It may, however, be recalled that the Presidency had pledged to carry out a detailed investigation regarding the alleged National Assembly siege. The public is, therefore, advised to exercise restraint in their narration of events and as such, desist from spreading fake news or engaging in activities that may mislead or further cause a breach of the peace as well as preempt the outcome of investigations.

Tony OPUIYO
National Headquarters,
Department of State Services,
Abuja.
13th August, 2018

http://thepunditng.com/dss-denies-cash-pvcs-were-found-in-lawal-dauras-abuja-and-kastina-homes/

2 Shares

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
Dem do agree before..... Ndi ara

48 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by NothingDoMe: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lol @ non-existent items.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by Albinoflash(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
Me i think apc and dss are trying to bury this tin but some people are trying to expose their nyash.apc can deny anything,i think the 'P' init stands 4 peter the denial of Jesus

58 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by ednut1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
On facebook supposedly educated pple are sharing ikoyi 43m video as dss daura cash. So many dullards in the country

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by tommykiwi(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Make una continue with una home video, we are watching.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by chuksjuve(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Denial has become a trademark of this administration!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by Timil: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Why do we always make a mockery of our system. Today we hear one thing, tomorrow its another thing.

The American government won't make a statement today & deny it tomorrow simply because they've reached that level of maturity & they know what it takes to be called a "developed country".

Its shameful if a country of over 200 million people can't get their acts right & do things as it should be done.

Countries like France, Germany & some other developed countries of the world don't even have up 2 a population of 100 million people yet you see them reaching & breaking limits we can only dream of. Simply because they value their lives, value their country & do the right things.

I've always said it & will never stop saying it... "I regret & curse the day I was born a Nigerian".

In some years to this time I will drop my NG citizenship for an American one & switch my allegiance to that of d United States of America.

"Mr seun tell your boys to lift the ban on my main acct @Luukasz

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by besticality: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Daura is now the reaping from the seed he sowed. May all the people maltreating innocent Nigerians feel the wrath of God.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by Sirpaul(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
and the story continues.

Life is all about how you handle plan B.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by DonHummer(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
I don't care, all I pray for is buhari to lose the next election. Are we that daft in this country to be ruled by someone physically and mentally unstable.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by planetx13: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
I think this statement will make more sense if it comes from the police or efcc ...... was it the DSS that searched his house??

10 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by OBAGADAFFI: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
There is no doubt that different interests have continued to give varied accounts of the incident of last week at the National Assembly.

Both APC and PDP are now using DSS for cheap blackmail.
Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by Bantino(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
Damage control..

This Daura may be reinstated by Bubu, if he does, Osibanjo may resign... just thinking out loud

9 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by oshe11: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ghenghen
Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by charlieLegend(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
noted
Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Is like this new DSS chief will be worse than the old one.

7 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by OlaMiki: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
illiterate Pig
chuksjuve:

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
chuksjuve:

shut up chukwudi
Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by adioolayi(m): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
DSS now has a spokesperson New dawn indeed

4 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by planetx13: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=oshe11 post=70247552][/quote]

Master... it's nobody's fault that your network is slow so take your anger somewhere else

Ciao
Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Which kind of childish logo is that?

11 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by oshe11: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
planetx13:

Master... it's nobody's fault that your network is slow so take your anger somewhere else

Ciao

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by Olukat(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin grin APC have turned their wickedness on their own o grin grin
Shameless evil men

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by Cocolatti(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Never believe anything until it is officially denied. Thank you DSS for confirming this story.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes by phkka1(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
This is the handwork of Lai Muhammad. No man on earth can perfect a lie of this magnitude except him.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Buhari’s Comments On Open Grazing Unfortunate / Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) / Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.