Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? (13342 Views)

Poll: Which player was a greater enemy of progress? Yakubu or Kaita?

Yakubu: 78% (178 votes)
Kaita: 21% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by 12large: 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2010
iphy42 god punish your family, so it is my fault that lars bench good players then play yakubu. anyway i was not really suprised now is the time to build and i think nigeria would be very good in 2014 unfortunately for me by then am not going to be a big soccer fanatic
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by honeric01(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2010
iphy42:

Abeg leave Lagerback alone. how do you expect a team put together 2 train in just one month to win matches with groups that have staved together for ONE YEAR AND MORE.
I'm suprrised that after his dismal performance in the African cup of Nations, he is still in the team to world cup, including Kano, Yobo and, more list later

we might leave him alone if you are ready to start paying his salaries, its not too much, just #30 million per month ok. grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by landtraza(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2010
i pray that come BRAZIL 2014, We will be able to attained as biafrans. cause the drama was much ofenmanu vs aboki means the worst combination cry cry
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by monie(f): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2010
nigerians and their bad mouths grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,i cant stop laughin at this thread.sowi oooooooo nigerians
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Basseti: 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2010
lizzybabe1:

I'm still waiting for those people who add new words to dictionary to add Yakubu too.
Yakubu (n): To tap away the lifeline of your country infront of an open net. To fumble your country's golden chance.

You will end up yakubuing your life away if u continue in this manner and fashion.  angry
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by 12large: 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2010
landtraza abeg shut up with that biafra nonsense, i see three hausa players in nigeria team for 2014
ahmed musa
rabiu ibrahim
haruna lukman

plus any we may find in the future. add those to okoro,azeez,nwankwo,obinna,martins,chrisantus,mikel and you can make a world class attacking team
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by frankcj(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2010
yakubu pls for god sake honourably resign from papa eagle because u've disgrace to footbal  and u are occuping some place.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by SSaemoenl(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2010
He is not good at anytin, just go enjoy ur wife, Old papa
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by lizzybabe1(f): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2010
Basseti:

You will end up yakubuing your life away if u continue in this manner and fashion.   angry

Haha wetin I do na? Is this a case of transferred aggression? I'm not Yakubu's wife or sister o. grin grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by medjai(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2010
i guess Yakubu put the two goals behind our net or it was Yakubu that gave away the freekick that the led to their second goal. Even if Yakubu had scored that sitter it would have been two all at that point and the Koreans wouldnt have been so silly to give away a penalty. Always looking for a scape goat
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by SSaemoenl(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2010
Yes I agree with u, and am just happy he came to dis tournament to shame himself, lets watch and see what happen next in the next season!
Fool
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by honeric01(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2010
They dare not show face again.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Genuflect(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2010
Emax:

Is Yakubu a South Korean central defender or Nigerian striker?   grin grin grin
Lmao
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by SSaemoenl(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2010
[td]I pray that come BRAZIL 2014, We will be able to attained as biafrans. cause the drama was much[b] ofenmanu vs aboki means the worst combination[/b]
Lafar lol mamamia!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by soloqy: 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2010
Yakubu Aiyegbeni should please leave this country alone forthwith. I cant understand the kind of spell he has on the NFF and any coach that gets appointed(and i mean any).

He plays football like a 65 year old man. Kept giving away potential scoring chances as he backs into the opponent with hands showing. Horrible horrible player.

If the NFF and the coaches cant get themselves out of the grips and spell of this man, let them cry out for help. This cant continue
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by iphy42: 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2010
PRESS
YAKUBU IS TRYING TO PUNISH NIGERIANS FOR SACKING AMODU HIS BROTHER. HE WAS CHEWING GUM AND SMILING,, NO REMORSE AS IF TO SAY "YES I'VE GOT MY REVENGE FOR MY BROS', SO THAT WE WILL WANT TO THROW OUT LAS TOO.

CHEWING GUM MAN, BAD NEWS FOR YOU, THIS WONT WORK
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by soloqy: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2010
12large:

landtraza abeg shut up with that biafra nonsense, i see three hausa players in nigeria team for 2014
ahmed musa
rabiu ibrahim
haruna lukman

plus any we may find in the future. add those to okoro,azeez,nwankwo,obinna,martins,chrisantus,mikel and you can make a world class attacking team

Stop being silly! Rabiu Ibrahim and Haruna Lukman are yoruba boys. They are only moslems hence the names. duh embarassed
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by iphy42: 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2010
@12LARGE
you are entitled to your own opinion just as I am entitled to mine. Be civilised and dont be worse than Kaita and Yakubu.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by landtraza(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2010
tedbundy:

Obasi is a piece of shiyyt too! Two open chances and he greedily squanders them instead of passing to open team mates!
are you sure his name is obasi. more slap for kaiyakoba. and lets i forget shitu and afolabi must shear it with them. cry cry
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by AndreUweh(m): 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2010
Yak missed one and redeemed his image by scoring two minutes later.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by chidichris(m): 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2010
ahmed musa
rabiu ibrahim
haruna lukman

@12large,
u are on ur own. 2014, we will appear in the world cup as biafra because we are going to beat the nigerian side in the qualifiers.
please when next u are creating such list above, remember to keep huasas, yorubas and the igbos differently because light and darkness will never be together.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2010
[size=18pt]I think NFF has caused more pains than those two combined has caused or will ever cause in their lifetime to Nigeria[/size]
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Skidoc(m): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2010
After his brilliant performance this night, Yakubu has been accepted into the South Korean Team core back-four defence and his name has been changed to Yak Hoo Boo.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Youngichou(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2010
chidichris:

@12large,
u are on your own. 2014, we will appear in the world cup as biafra because we are going to beat the nigerian side in the qualifiers.
please when next u are creating such list above, remember to keep huasas, yorubas and the igbos differently because light and darkness will never be together.

@ niger delta's will play on their own also
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by adamse(f): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2010
i cant still bring myself to understand why that bag of beans was smiling.he is a real mugu.150million ppl praying,hoping,and there you are. yakubu  has got a problem,i think its not normal.cos a normal person,i dont even get
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by mamagee3(f): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2010
Yakubu Aiyegbeni caused us more pain. . .

I hope the coach gives them a real spanking.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Racing(m): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2010
Mehn,yakubu's miss is miss of d century. I bet even a blind man in dat position would hv scored it easily. So much 4 a professional.I guess his middle name nw is Yakwaste, lol
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by kobikwelu(m): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2010
is still stick with kaita as my major villian angry angry angry angry angry

during the greece match, they were clueless (lemme remind you THEY HAD NEVER SCORED A GOAL IN A WORLD CUP MATCH !!!!!! EVER !!!!!)

the moment kaita was sent off, they put on an extra striker!!!!! and then THEY SCORED TWO GOALS!!!

had it been we won that match, we would have played for a draw, instead this

YAkubu own was that he missed an open sitter, but he redeemed himself
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by COOLDK(m): 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2010
Yakubu is nothing bt a crazy guy.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by mrofficial(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2010
If Lagerback won't answer 150 million fans, that means he wants to receive the sack letter.

Lagerback, We say we don't want Yakubu. What da f()ck?

And I believe Martins kicked away the open net ball intentionally.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by landtraza(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Yak missed one and redeemed his image by scoring two minutes later.
please close that stinking pit. those that scores2, 3, 4, even more have two heads,  so since your bother have one  that is why we will be clapping for him who played approximately 270 minutes with only one penalty to his credit. cry
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2010
Who knows yak's house in the city or the village? I want to SET IT ABLAZE!  angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe Tests Positive For COVID-19 / FIFA U-17 Female World Cup: Flamingos Defeat Chile 2-1, Reach Quarter-Finals / How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.