Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? (13321 Views)

Poll: Which player was a greater enemy of progress? Yakubu or Kaita?

Yakubu: 78% (178 votes)
Kaita: 21% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2010
yakubu wat av we done to you to deserve this
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by icykeyz: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2010
Yakubu is a big disgrace.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Drkul(f): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2010
guys it was not really yakubu's fault so u guys should stop kaitarising d poor guy
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Dbishop: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2010
Everybody we live to remember this, oh yakubu! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by ariy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2010
what a miss?

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by kcreal(f): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2010
What a missed opportunity? Yakubu! oh Yakubu!!
Nigerians will never forgive u for this.

sigh*****
I will slap you when I see you. I mean it.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by unit1: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2010
if God the answer curs yakubo 4 die 4 the field bcoz 150millionĀ  Nigerians don place curs 4 his head God no know the one to answer.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by holarditwo: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2010
I think yakubu is worse.there is different between able and willing.to be able is to have the power to do something,and willing is to also have the power to do and u want to do.So i think yakubu is not able and is not willing.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by holarditwo: 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2010
yakubu you are nothing but a disgrace, you are better for a welder than a footballer, because u are not fit as a footballer.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by holarditwo: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2010
yakubu is nothing but a total show of shame.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by trusmile(m): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2010
I'm sure you can see for yourself. One trying to be a terrorist and the other a total failure. Kaita was trying to place a sign board on himself that says; ''fellow footballer I'm dangerous'' before he was busted. what was Yakubu's plan I'll kick the ball in your way yet you won't catch it but he failed. Or I'll make it the best goal of the tournament, he succeeded yes the worst lost of the tournament. grin embarassed shocked angry
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Tolulop001(f): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2010
is this a question Vote Yakubu for LOSER angry angry angry
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by gumaye04: 5:01am On Jul 05, 2010
pls we should stop bringing sentiments on this forum(be it religious, ethnic or sectional) for god sake we are one. particularly when it comes to soccer. any soccer loving nigerian wants to see our players succeed whether ogechukwu, olu or sani. if any one of them fails, we are entitle to our opinion about such player but reference should not be made to his ethnicity, religion or the section he comes from. these are merely unpatriotic tendencies that has been taking our country backward. pls, pls. plsssssssssss 4 the sake of our dear country we should learn to be tolerant!!!!!!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by gumaye04: 5:07am On Jul 05, 2010
unit1:

if God the answer curs yakubo 4 die 4 the field bcoz 150millionĀ  Nigerians don place curs 4 his head God no know the one to answer.
PLS WE SHOULD STOP BRINGING SENTIMENTS ON THIS FORUM(BE IT RELIGIOUS, ETHNIC OR SECTIONAL) FOR GOD SAKE WE ARE ONE. PARTICULARLY WHEN IT COMES TO SOCCER. ANY SOCCER LOVING NIGERIAN WANTS TO SEE OUR PLAYERS SUCCEED WHETHER OGECHUKWU, OLU OR SANI. IF ANY ONE OF THEM FAILS, WE ARE ENTITLE TO OUR OPINION ABOUT SUCH PLAYER BUT REFERENCE SHOULD NOT BE MADE TO HIS ETHNICITY, RELIGION OR THE SECTION HE COMES FROM. THESE ARE MERELY UNPATRIOTIC TENDENCIES THAT HAS BEEN TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACKWARD. PLS, PLS. PLSSSSSSSSSSS 4 THE SAKE OF OUR DEAR COUNTRY WE SHOULD LEARN TO BE TOLERANT!!!!!!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by OOLUSOGA(m): 5:09am On Jul 05, 2010
D 2 of them. they are all bunch of errors in the Nigerian soccers.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Shoolar(m): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2010
That useless elephant{yakubu} caused us more pain in 2010
FIFA WORLD, i hate him with PASSION!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Prince22(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
Yakubu Ofcourse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? / Thomas Dennerby Resigns As Super Falcons Coach / My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.