Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? (13319 Views)

Poll: Which player was a greater enemy of progress? Yakubu or Kaita?

Yakubu: 78% (178 votes)
Kaita: 21% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Gayigaskia(m): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2010
How do you miss that as a striker, where is your instant reflex as a striker?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Igwe9(m): 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2010
no miss is bad as that of yakubu's shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by 190: 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2010
[size=20pt]ABEG MY GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND

UNA NOR DO ME ANYTHING

BUT SERIOUSLY I GO SLAP ANYBODY WEN MENTION THAT NAME YA-KUBU HERE AGAIN

THE REAL NAME IS FA-KUBU

SO CORRECT ALL YOUR POST IMMEDIATELY

FA-KU-BU!
[/size]
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by kobikwelu(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2010
yakubus miss would no doubt be on the archives of the world cup

used to make people laugh

10 years from now, some guys would watch the clip and laff at the slowpoke who could miss such  a sitter in a CRUCIAL WORLD CUP MATCH
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by chiogo(f): 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2010
LOL @ thread.

Yakubu definitely.

But some other guy also missed his shot or was it Yakubu both times? Either way, sad loss.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by AndreUweh(m): 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2010
landtraza:

please close that stinking pit. those that scores2, 3, 4, even more have two heads,  so since your bother have one  that is why we will be clapping for him who played approximately 270 minutes with only one penalty to his credit. cry
Monkey, people squander chances upon chances in the world cup. You fucking puss monkey should know that that has always happened.
Yak missed one and scored one. So Bleep off you bleeped up fucker.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by damilarea2(m): 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2010
A NEW RECORD HAS BEEN SET,

CHECK GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORD 2010 PAGE 1930,

[size=8pt] "THE WORST STRIKER EVER PRODUCE IN THE WORLD, YAKUBU AYEGBENI[/size]

CONGRAT YAK!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Ekiti1: 12:10am On Jun 23, 2010
Yakubu: were, oloriburuku, dalerudaleru, akotileta, omo ale, eediot, stupid silly, (nairalanders pls join me!) asinwin, crazy, mad, kaitarer, yakuburer,,
PLS I NEED HIS EMAIL ADD OR PHONE NO, PLZZZZZ, OMG! SOMEBODY PLZ DROP HIS E MAIL OR PHONE NO!!!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by houvest: 12:45am On Jun 23, 2010
FANS' COMMENTS ON THE NIG-KOR MATCH ON D FIFA.COM WEBSITE.
Hockey_fan (Canada)
. And wow Nigeria gave up soo many good chances, they can only blame themselves for getting eliminated.Now its time for SK to beat Uruguay!!
VanPolPAWEL (Canada)in the world cup you must finish your chances, how do you miss an empty net?
Zyglro, x (Russia)Yakubu lol, one of the best bloopers so far,
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by EzeUche(m): 12:47am On Jun 23, 2010
Yakubu! angry

I can forgive Kaita for his foolishness, but Yakubu could not do something so SIMPLE!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Princek12(m): 12:57am On Jun 23, 2010
One sports commentator called Yakubu's miss "the miss of the century." He ain't lying.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Iceugwa(m): 1:22am On Jun 23, 2010
i full team sucks
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 23, 2010

@12large,
u are on your own. 2014, we will appear in the world cup as biafra because we are going to beat the nigerian side in the qualifiers.
please when next u are creating such list above, remember to keep huasas, yorubas and the igbos differently because light and darkness will never be together.

@Chidichris
Which biafra, na d one wey dey for dubai abi china?
Anyways, gudluck with that, after-all, opinions are like arse holes; everyone has one.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Kgdavid(m): 1:50am On Jun 23, 2010
i was extremely upset at Yakubu's miss because at such a critical moment for your country, faced with such an open opportunity you should be at maximum concentration. i can assure you that many defenders would have had struggled to clear that ball as accurately as he did. (by the way a replay showed that he was offside by the rules which state that when you have no opposing player in front of you, the player receiving the ball must be behind the ball to be considered onside). in any case i dont want to dwell on Yakubu's miss for a number of reasons, these things happen in football sometimes, even ronaldo missed a an open net before, 2. if we had scored that goal we may not have gotten the penalty. the chance that really pissed me off was martins chance because at that stage it was already 2-2 and another goal was all we needed and he took it so poorly. the real criminals of the day though are Afolabi and Shittu and perhaps Yobo. i cant understand why Afolabi was started out wide when both Taiwo and Echiejile were fit, baffling. the first goal was clearly down to an error from Afolabi, as a defender you must go up to head the ball at the earliest possible opportunity. that means that if you can jump up to a maximum of 7 feet, as soon as the ball reaches 7 feet you must jump and head it out. this was the same error nwaneri made against ghana by waiting for the ball to come to his head instead of rushing to meet the ball. Afolabi for some strange reason watched the ball come down and thus was caught unawares. the second time, they still gave away a completely unecessary free kick and sadly enough it was our hero, Enyeama, who failed here, he was wrongly positioned. from the replays i saw that he moved to the right first and then had to scramble over to the left. i wonder why he did this as his wall had effectively covered the right side of goal. anyway the whole story is that the Nigerian defense as it is right now is a truly horrible sight to behold.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 23, 2010
Yakubu is the most retarded striker i've ever seen angry He just confirmed it by missing an oppurtunity that my Grand father with his walking stick would not even miss angry angry angry
I said it. .This players including those pot belled NFA( No future Ambition) are all buch of idiots and a disgrace to Nigerian football. How did they expect Nigeria to reach the semi finals O f the world cup  by sacking a coach/hiring one  a few months before a tounament and assembling some bunch of retards they call players.
Thats why we always FAIL. . We lack preparation, We do not Plan ahead, Yet we expect results. angry
Arrant nonsense angry angry
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Kgdavid(m): 2:36am On Jun 23, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fDTpdXlkg0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ocQT3fBW4Q

watch and enjoy, ish happens lets deal with it and move on
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Eddie4(m): 2:51am On Jun 23, 2010
I don't think they deserved the qualification in the first place. Everyone was expecting a miracle, but we all seem to forget that it doesn't come without a little work from your side. Can anyone say that God did not try his part by giving us the chances we needed? We had them, but because we have some player that play with their ass instead of using legs. Imagine the type of chances Yakubu and Martins missed.
Even my 86yrs old dad won't loss that type of a goal.
Let them send them the next available BRT bus to them back home.
I just feel sorry for Vincent, Uche, Taiwo. Who played whole heartedly allthrough.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by honeric01(m): 4:06am On Jun 23, 2010
I still dey laugh joor grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by 12large: 4:13am On Jun 23, 2010
khydavid abeg shut that your useless mouth, i hope your not in anyway trying to defend fat yak ohh, even before he missed that chance he had another one that he should have pass to martins but he instead wanted to score. lagerback what a useless coach the guy should just go from here to sweden immediately, because if we keep him it is an absolutely guarantee that we would see yakubu and yobo in qualifiers for nations cup
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by suedoh2006(m): 4:15am On Jun 23, 2010
My people una too like to dey blame people. Na only Nigeria loss for the World cup?  No matter what let support our team sport is not always about winning but about patrotism, love and respect.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by gidson12(m): 5:09am On Jun 23, 2010
That is the problem of NFF, since dem want make Aboki play ball by force, na d result we dey see so, yanshkubu and nkita or kaito, these are some of the idiots forced on lagerbeers list
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by megawax8: 5:40am On Jun 23, 2010
Yakubu is just a f**king asshole, piece of shit
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by reafnet(m): 5:59am On Jun 23, 2010
YAHIHKHUBAHHH, , NA WA FOR THIS 9IJA EAGLES SNATCHING AWAY OUR GOLDEN CHICKEN FOR USELESS HAWKS. Yakubu must be kaitatrophic at that time.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by chidichris(m): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2010
My people una too like to dey blame people. Na only Nigeria loss for the World cup? No matter what let support our team sport is not always about winning but about patrotism, love and respect.

@suedoh2006,
u are nothing but a yakubu.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 23, 2010
I really do not know why Nigerians like to find people to blame their defeats on Is Yakubu the only
striker in the world to missed a goal? Did he not score for Nigeria in the past? Let the guy be abi. undecided
That is what football is all about, someone has to go down.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by ajiifixing(m): 8:05am On Jun 23, 2010
And could you believe the s.tu.pid SOB was smiling after the loss.Infact he should be shot instead of Kaita or that smile should be put on a big billboard across the nation with the caption ''See the smile on the enemy of your country''.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by ajiifixing(m): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2010
And could you believe the s.tu.pid SOB was smiling after the loss.Infact he should be shot instead of Kaita or that smile should be put on a big billboard across the nation with the caption ''See the smile on the  face of enemy of your country''.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by joeyfire(m): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2010
Without a doubt Yakubu was soooooo much more frustrating to watch. While Kaita definitely showed passion (maybe a little too much passion) yakubu was sluggish,wasteful, FAT! and outright incompetent in front of empty nets!!! If i catch that monkey in any night club feeling sexy with himself within the next two weeks I will organise fans to tie him up and flog him
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by 5p1naz(m): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2010
martins kiled it n1gga had a gud chance, cudos to nsofor if his shots were on target tho it cuda been anoda headache cos we'd b hopin we win d next match, %
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by sayso: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2010
I will say Yakubu,cause it was the last chance.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by DDMoses(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2010
It is a pity Nigerians dont learned from the past, this present squad cannot do anything good for Nigeria anylonger, rather lets recruit new breeds, we play 3matches loss 2, Yakubu is a bastard.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? by chakula: 8:45am On Jun 23, 2010
Let the NL DUDES forgive the super eagles for their mistakes already done and also it is a lesson to the Nigerian people which is better always to produce their coaches and the likes within the nation rather hiring from the outside country.
My question know who was  performed better between Amadu and Largers Lar?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' / How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? / Thomas Dennerby Resigns As Super Falcons Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.