Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) (34102 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin / Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by budaatum: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
amaniro:
Both oyetola, omisore, ademola I have not seen anyone best for osun state.
See trouble o. I am Sai Buhari but I can't support anything to do with that O-useless Aregbe in my state. And when I think of this Omisore, my belle de jus hurt. Who person go vote now?

Help me, people! cry
Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by budaatum: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mouthgag:
All useless thieves

What is this old fool looking for again?
He has not finished the Gbongan-Osogbo Road which he started. Maybe he is coming back to complete it.

Abi O-useless don do am?
Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by azimibraun: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

But this man qualifications no be NEPA certificate.
grin

Anyway, We need young leaders. +- Saraki Bukola
The more you keep pretending you dont know Adamu Garba II the more he keeps waxing stronger. He is better and more granular than any of your propaganda candidates.

Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by yinnyme(m): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
tolase220:
Senator Iyiola Omisore's campaign banners are all over Osun State. He contests on the platform of SDP, representing Ile-Ife and the whole of Osun State. See below, many of his campaign banners as provided by his brother, Eng Olakunle Razak Omisore:

Best of Luck to Chrisore!!!

At this stage these men ought to be grooming future leaders not contesting if not that something is inside this politics that you can't send somebody to go on your behalf.
Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by amaniro: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
budaatum:

See trouble o. I am Sai Buhari but I can't support anything to do with that O-useless Aregbe in my state. And when I think of this Omisore, my belle de jus hurt. Who person go vote now?

Help me, people! cry
The way am seeing, omisore is worst he looks like lacks idea and self worth. Oyetola is related to the crook called tinubu, ademola is already a senator..... so you decide!
Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
azimibraun:
The more you keep pretending you dont know Adamu Garba II the more he keeps waxing stronger. He is better and more granular than any of your propaganda candidates.

This is why our youth are said to be lazy. Did I campaign for any of them Don't quote me with shallow thought. You can add the young man to the list.
Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by budaatum: 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
amaniro:

The way am seeing, omisore is worst he looks like lacks idea and self worth. Oyetola is related to the crook called tinubu, ademola is already a senator..... so you decide!
You're not being very helpful, are you. I too think Omisore is a thief. Buharist that I am, I dislike his bedmate Tinubu and anyone in his pocket. That too was O-useless's fault, and what made him crooked. So Oyetola is out by association.

I'm going to look into Ademola, but isn't he the one who never finished secondary school?

My dear Osun people, we are doomed!
Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
This man don get white hair na wa o

He go don read all the book about winning election finished

We are waiting to see how it will all end
Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
The killer of Bola Ige is still Oshun I thought he has joined Bola Ige up there. It is a shame him for still running for a political post after all the criminal acts he has carried out so his so called party is dead on arrival .
Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by amaniro: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
budaatum:

You're not being very helpful, are you. I too think Omisore is a thief. Buharist that I am, I dislike his bedmate Tinubu and anyone in his pocket. That too was O-useless's fault, and what made him crooked. So Oyetola is out by association.

I'm going to look into Ademola, but isn't he the one who never finished secondary school?

My dear Osun people, we are doomed!

am not even Yoruba, neither am I from osun.
well this election would be tough .What I think about them all ;
Omisore divulged a lot and he is desperate, he will end up being clueless. Though he does grassroots governance.
Oyetola will be an ATM machine for tinubu and his accomplice , end up eating osun money, but will have federal power.
Ademola seems to be occupying two positions, well some governors too. Ademola will be for the people since he is related to davido that brings enough frame and prestige.
PS am from Abia state wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by budaatum: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
amaniro:

am not even Yoruba, neither am I from osun.
well this election would be tough .What I think about them all ;
Omisore divulged a lot and he is desperate, he will end up being clueless. Though he does grassroots governance.
Oyetola will be an ATM machine for tinubu and his accomplice , end up eating osun money, but will have federal power.
Ademola seems to be occupying two positions, well some governors too. Ademola will be for the people since he is related to davido that brings enough frame and prestige.
PS am from Abia state wink
Abia State is Igbo land. Ademola's mother is Igbo. And we have a lot of Igbo's in Osun, so he might get their vote. If not for his fake school, I too would be behind him completely, pdp or not.

Please, not all we Yorubas are bigoted people who stupidly think other tribes people are not human beings. We all should "human beings, Nkwenu!" At least in Osun State!

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by GistFullGround: 12:09am On Aug 14, 2018
A desperate man, who killed Bola Ige

Osun people should reject him!
Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 12:57am On Aug 14, 2018
1000WPM according to Oyinlola.
We need visionary leader in Osun.

Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by casualobserver1: 1:23am On Aug 14, 2018
Onuokwu:
The price of impatience. All he had to do was wait for his turn in 2007 but he preferred to rock the boat with blind ambition in 2003. Pathetic that 16 years later he is still on the matter.

Life can be so funny. Atiku did the opposite and is still in the same position. Let us all be praying because so many things are involve.

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by yembet(f): 1:48am On Aug 14, 2018
uzobaby:
Is Omisore not tired of contesting in every election? ?
I don't think he is tried. These politicians, are very greedy. People like Omisore should retire, give other people chance to prove their worth.
Qualifications, is not wisdom.
The world is not created for you alone.
We are tired of your lies and manipulations.
Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by princenath: 2:32am On Aug 14, 2018
Whether u like it or not aregbesola and his APC bunch of thieves will lose and Omisore will be Osun next governor.
Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by paparazzi1987(m): 2:47am On Aug 14, 2018
ebenholer:

My vote for both Donald Duke and Sowore; both have tractable records. My desire has been that an academician should rule this nation for once. I think it is high time we try them out

Jona was a lecturer before he entered politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by parizzz: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2018
vedaxcool:
cheesy grin this man wey Adeleke chance with baruf certificate? He should save his money for his children
grin grin grin grin grin grin MY CHEST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by erosimo(m): 8:17am On Aug 14, 2018
xtenxive:
I am almost sure all those qualifications are fraud except his first degree.
If you investigate the rest, it will all be fraud, let him put the dates to those qualifications if he is sure about them all.
The biggest mistake to the future of Osun State will be to elect Omisore.
Those who know him know; give him power & he will oppress everybody & anybody

And the biggest mistake osun people made was electing aregbesola because the guy bleeped up big time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by erosimo(m): 8:21am On Aug 14, 2018
ofwest47:
The killer of Bola Ige is still Oshun I thought he has joined Bola Ige up there. It is a shame him for still running for a political post after all the criminal acts he has carried out so his so called party is dead on arrival .

If you are so sure of your allegations, why don't you arrest him.

Jobless people everywhere
Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2018
amaniro:
Both oyetola, omisore, ademola I have not seen anyone best for osun state.

If none of them is good, why don't you that is best contest? Armchair Social Media Warrior!!!
Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by akoraye(m): 10:12am On Aug 14, 2018
Pastor 'Pade Okunola is the best candidate for the job!
Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2018
Haphard:
So NL Don become a base for political campaign??
I bet the fellow that got clubbed to death in Kogi while snatching a ballot box was a Nler angry
But wetin concern me grin
Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by Haphard(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2018
lol, bad gurl

AuroraB:
I bet the fellow that got clubbed to death in Kogi while snatching a ballot box was a Nler angry
But wetin concern me grin
Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by tolase220(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
Read more on Senator Omisore's Campaign Banners for Governor, Osun State at http://www.naijapoint.com.ng/2018/08/13/see-senator-omis…ernor-osun-state/ ‎
Re: Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) by playboy19(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
budaatum:

Help me, people! cry

Well, regardless of all the political calculations and permutations here, Omisore is the next governor of Osun State. It has been decided.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 / How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola / Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.