Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,408 members, 7,843,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out (2071 Views)

I Have Never Been So Confused! / So Confused Right Now / Am So Confused,urgent Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Acidosis(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
shocked watin attract you to this guy? I'm just curious

Alpha Male
Bad Guys Gang
Bearded Guys
Biceps
Tall and dark
& May be, Sex

cool

Fine boys like that, dey no too dey like woman, na people like op dey rush dem grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
ive Been single for a while ni o, just thought I’ll give a relationship a trial. But now sha, no more relationships. Thank God, the guy hasn’t ruined my life just yet by marrying him so am free to move on and be happy, keep chasing my dreams. While I was with the guy sef, as soon as I noticed all his ways that I didn’t like, and told him and he wouldn’t listen, I kept mute and was watching him while I bought lands in different areas in Lagos and now starting to build soon by Gods grace. That’s the guys wahala now, he is the one in problems which is none of my business anymore. He can’t pay rent, he owes his landlady, he is still looking for money to fix the car in which we had accident to completion. Me am back in uk and life goes on for me. You get me?
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by yvelchstores(f): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
This is so typical.i know what's going on here. The sex is so good, u are not thinking straight no more.
Help yourself and make life rewarding decisions. Ciao.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
Right now ehn, I hate him like I can kill him ni. Love nibo. It was when we first started that I kind of liked him.. but since I realised he can never change his ways, and he is not moving forward in his life but backwards. The likeness disappeared completely and changed to hate.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
all your descriptions doesn’t match one bit. I said someone can make me stay in the kitchen all day making amala. He can eat amala for Africa. He’s just basic looking. Not handsome, doesn’t gym so got no biceps, he got a bit of a pot belly.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
thank you � I appreciate your advise
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Women dey date things o cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
What are we women going to do now? Ehn. They will say date a man and struggle with him to the top, women who are looking for ready made men are gold diggers. Me I’ve learnt my lessons sha, if any man wants to date me now not to talk of marrying me, he must be rich. I cannot suffer with any fucking wretched guy again. Wretched guys nowadays comes with lots of burdens in their life and looking for a woman who can help them out. Bleep that.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by dennel(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Will you marry me ?!
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Am so happy being single. I just want to focus on finishing my building project for now. Am in a relationship with my building project for now and am happy like that my bro.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
For how long will you continue to feed a man? You better dump him now before it becomes too late. If you eventually get married to him, you will be the one feeding, clothing, paying rent and financially taking care of your kids. I hate men that are lazy

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by generationz(f): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
What attract you to this smelling guy according to you?

I doubt your story

don't mind her ,she's desperate the only thing stopping her from marrying him is her family.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Are you okay? No, am asking you if you are okay? Or you think you are the only one who can talk nonsense on nairaland. If you don’t have anything nice to say, then go back to your page and sit down there. Who is desperate. Smh. Crap.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by generationz(f): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
floshady:
Am not 50 ooo. Lol. 50 ke

please madam learn to love yourself. if you don't love yourself nobody can ever give you that love.

I don't believe you don't want marriage yet because you aren't desperate , your whole story reeks of desperation. (no offense). what is actually stopping you is somewhere in your heart you know this man is a golddigger like your family is telling you

why would you bring yourself so low madam , why?

you are a successful and independent woman doing very well in the UK
is it that you are fat or ugly?
look its not always about looks .

Cleopatra wasn't beautiful . yes forget all the stories . but she held men spell bound because of the way she carried herself. google Wallis Simpson , she made Queen Elizabeth's uncle abdicate the throne because he was in love with her and he couldn't be king and marry her be use she was a divorcee and an actress so
you know what he choose to leave his role as a king to marry her. She wasn't beautiful at all.

if you think you don't look good and its affecting your self esteem by all means do something about it you can afford it. Do liposuction, face fillers, buy sexy classy clothes ,hang out in classy places meet people
volunteer in charity works .

what attracts people to other more than looks is personality , personality ( fun and happy ) holds people spell bound. Read books on how to be confident and make people want more of you.

that man is a GOLD DIGGER

for just a few months ,tell him you don't have money again, tell him you lost your job intact say you are going to be deported soon because and see if that man wouldn't abandon you

if you marry him he might even murder you to take your money .

trust me the sex ain't that good ,by the time you stay away from him for one year even you will start thinking about what made you fall for him

There are many young and vibrant ladies who needs money to start their business if you can't help people who will appreciate the need then stop wasting it on a useless person.

#sigh#

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by generationz(f): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
floshady:
It’s not fake dear. Trust me, I could go on and on. I just had to stop because nairalanders don’t like long story.

even if you are fifty and so. my mum is over sixty and men still hit on her, I mean young men who don't know her status.

love yourself madam

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
i already did dear, no time to waste time. I’ve got better days ahead than to stay put with this sort of man whom doesn’t know how to plan his life not to talk of achieving any goals.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lol. If I showed you my pic, you would know am nothing close to being ugly, fat, with low self esteem and all that you mentioned. But it’s good you contributed too. Thank you �
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
floshady:
It’s not fake dear. Trust me, I could go on and on. I just had to stop because nairalanders don’t like long story.
Me I believe you. My question is this, how old are you OP ?
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Tell me about it. Too many lazy men out there. That’s how I read a post on NL too about a married lady whom her husband has not been working for 4 years and the family relys on her 30k naira salary to survive. Too many lazy men out there it’s unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
And I can’t afford liposuction o even if I needed one. Stop imagining the extreme on top an ordinary gist. Am not rich. But I can understand your thoughts because people based in Nigeria and never travelled out of Nigeria for once always think people abroad are rich like we pluck pounds from the tree. So it’s okay.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by prettysassygirl(f): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
Abeg o,which kind useless guy be this,are u still asking if one can date such a nonentity?hmmmm,bathe a pig,dress a pig,feed a pig,a pig would always be a pig,do not take a jewel and throw to the swine's,they would trample on it cos they don't know their value,look for a man of your class,even if he is not up to your class financially,let him be up to your class mentally for darkness and light can't mingle.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
floshady:
And I can’t afford liposuction o even if I needed one. Stop imagining the extreme on top an ordinary gist. Am not rich. But I can understand your thoughts because people based in Nigeria and never travelled out of Nigeria for once always think people abroad are rich like we pluck pounds from the tree. So it’s okay.
no dear, we. know the hustle, a lot of you people only come here to package after doing multiple jobs for sleepless nights. But you portrayed yourself as RICH from everything you've posted, like you plucked your pounds from the tree.

Anyways, my only concern be say.. If a man defrauds your pussy, at least guard your finances with small conscience... Thazall!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by sisisioge: 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Jisos wept! What kind of mumurita is this ntoriolurun? Haaaa! Whew!

Madam, the guy is a loser! Be rid of him asap!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Guitarlife:

Me I believe you. My question is this, how old are you OP ?
This is like the most important question on this thread and the OP has avoided this question. So this is the answer to all the questions.....How old is the OP ?
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by stacyadams: 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Guitarlife:

This is like the most important question on this thread and the OP has avoided this question. So this is the answer to all the questions.....How old is the OP ?
she is 34 and half years old
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
stacyadams:
she is 34 and half years old
Thank you. If the OP is 35 years old then she is obviously worried about missing out on marriage and rightly so.

If she avoids dating or relationships now is it after she clocks 40 years that she wants to start again ?

The OP clearly wants to get married to a man, maybe any man but we cant blame her very few wouldnt want to and at that age most wouldnt care as long as the man can just put a ring on it.

My advise, its not gon be an easy ride but OP you cannot afford to stop having relationships at 35 years old, and you damn know it that you would love to get married.

You may need to become a worker in a church and probably drop a few cosmetics then pray very hard.

Its not too late, your own husband will find you and when he does try to avoid having sex for a few months into the relationship.
If you must please masturbate but do not sleep with that man cos when you start having sex you will loose your senses again and the cycle continues.

I wish you goodluck and pray you find joy and peace.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 14, 2018
Marriage is not a do or die thing dear. Trust me. What’s this fuzz about getting married when so many women do and are regretting it or have divorced. With the amount of divorce rate nowadays. I am not 34 years and marriage is not a priority
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 14, 2018
Thank you. At last somebody with brain is talking.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 14, 2018
Thank you sis. Already did.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 14, 2018
I've been reading but never wanted to comment.
Well, floshady loved the guy, I can decode that but his characters are discouraging.
I understand how it goes Dear. Marriage and relationships are uneasy. I can tell you that your man is not ready to move forward.
I think his problem is affiliated with the kind of friends around him. I wouldn't want to share my own story because it's gonna take the whole day.
Actually, I live in the US and I've seen similar things.
Some are just there to play around, mess up and at the end nothing is achieved. Just focus on your goals but don't get carried away. You'll definitely see someone else.
What's your age range?
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Ishilove: 3:25am On Aug 14, 2018
Believe this, you'll believe anything
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out by Nyceguy92: 3:27am On Aug 14, 2018
This sounds like moonlight tale adults tell kids for their entertainment. Not many people would be able to read the whole story; I couldn't.

Guy lives in a small 1 - bedroom flat with others yet you agreed for him to move your belongings to this same place. Were you planning to go live with him?

Guy showed all the red flags by his attitude towards money, work, and friends yet you stayed put, even gave him money to buy a car while in the UK. Haba!

Best thing for you is to salvage whatever you can and move with your life. Honestly, a 12-year old girl would be smarter than you have demonstrated having been living abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yom Kippur / My Wife Prefers Me Cheating To Sleeping With Me. / Check Out The Marriage Proposal, You Will Be Stunned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.