Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Wife Prefers Me Cheating To Sleeping With Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Prefers Me Cheating To Sleeping With Me. (2062 Views)

My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My Wife Prefers Staying At Home All Day Doing Nothing / From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Prefers Me Cheating To Sleeping With Me. by brownsugardr: 7:02am On Jan 16, 2020
We got married in 2018,we have an awesome baby boy.God blessed us. We have successful professional careers. We are very confortable. It started when we were dating. She hardly put out. I thought it was just because she was very religious. After we got married she finally opened up. She was assaulted when she was 10, now she finds sexual intercourse extremely painful. In fact the thought of sexual intercourse makes her sick.We sought Medical and Psychological treatment for her to no avail . In two years of marriage i have only succeeded thrice. Luckily God blessed us with our Son through C Section. She understands her duties as a wife and my needs as a man. As she can't fulfill them out of no fault of hers. She feels very guilty and tries to make it up to me. By encouraging me to get it elsewhere. The dream of every man right? Getting such a free pass.I thought so at first. I would go on a 'banging spree'. After all, it was a free pass. Until mid last year , i noticed she struggled to hold back tears each time i left the house.We got talking and she told me it kills her inside knowing i get to be with other women. She has been depressed since we got married. And she has been contemplating suicide as this is not the life she wanted. I love my wife and family so dearly. Ever since i got to know this , i feel very guilty hanging with other woman. We now try every other thing to get sexual satisfaction. Except intercourse. I can tell you, It is quite unfulfilling. Until last month, when i traveled. She packed Condoms in my traveling Bag. I saw it as another free pass. I tried hooking up with other women several times but couldn't get it up because, each time i was filled with so much guilt i ended up dressing up and leaving the place. With my wife am good to go anytime, but i cant do much with her. But with other women i lose interest as soon as i pick up a condom. We have such a complicated marriage.
Please any one with this kind of experience advice us on how to get through this because am now depressed too and i don't want to lose my wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Prefers Me Cheating To Sleeping With Me. by Aminobrown(m): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2020
You knew she was not into sex b4 u married her, wich definitely means u are OK wit her lyk dat.. For dos of u wu feel u can change sum1 once u get married to dem, u beta learn from dis

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Prefers Me Cheating To Sleeping With Me. by Reichel99(f): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2020
grin grin Fake story, I have seen this before.

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Prefers Me Cheating To Sleeping With Me. by Uchenaija: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2020
Ummm

1 Like

Re: My Wife Prefers Me Cheating To Sleeping With Me. by genq(m): 7:49am On Jan 16, 2020
I don't know what you were hoping to get out of this thread - this is a matter between you and your wife undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Prefers Me Cheating To Sleeping With Me. by Davash222(m): 7:52am On Jan 16, 2020
Why did she get married since she detest sex? One of the advantages of getting married is be banging freely and legally. If you can’t get that from your supposed wife, then you’re not married yet!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Prefers Me Cheating To Sleeping With Me. by alphaNomega: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2020
genq:
I don't know what you were hoping to get out of this thread - this is a matter between you and your wife undecided

It's a fake story.

The guy na upcoming blogger

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Prefers Me Cheating To Sleeping With Me. by Saintmary(f): 7:54am On Jan 16, 2020
Fake story
You think two years of therapy is enough to ease the trauma?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Prefers Me Cheating To Sleeping With Me. by worworbabe: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
Why didnt she open up before marriage? She is deceptive.
Re: My Wife Prefers Me Cheating To Sleeping With Me. by sisisioge: 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Awwwwww...how romantic angry grin grin
Re: My Wife Prefers Me Cheating To Sleeping With Me. by frozen70(f): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
brownsugardr:
We got married in 2018,we have an awesome baby boy.God blessed us. We have successful professional careers. We are very confortable. It started when we were dating. She hardly put out. I thought it was just because she was very religious. After we got married she finally opened up. She was assaulted when she was 10, now she finds sexual intercourse extremely painful. In fact the thought of sexual intercourse makes her sick.We sought Medical and Psychological treatment for her to no avail . In two years of marriage i have only succeeded thrice. Luckily God blessed us with our Son through C Section. She understands her duties as a wife and my needs as a man. As she can't fulfill them out of no fault of hers. She feels very guilty and tries to make it up to me. By encouraging me to get it elsewhere. The dream of every man right? Getting such a free pass.I thought so at first. I would go on a 'banging spree'. After all, it was a free pass. Until mid last year , i noticed she struggled to hold back tears each time i left the house.We got talking and she told me it kills her inside knowing i get to be with other women. She has been depressed since we got married. And she has been contemplating suicide as this is not the life she wanted. I love my wife and family so dearly. Ever since i got to know this , i feel very guilty hanging with other woman. We now try every other thing to get sexual satisfaction. Except intercourse. I can tell you, It is quite unfulfilling. Until last month, when i traveled. She packed Condoms in my traveling Bag. I saw it as another free pass. I tried hooking up with other women several times but couldn't get it up because, each time i was filled with so much guilt i ended up dressing up and leaving the place. With my wife am good to go anytime, but i cant do much with her. But with other women i lose interest as soon as i pick up a condom. We have such a complicated marriage.
Please any one with this kind of experience advice us on how to get through this because am now depressed too and i don't want to lose my wife.

By now she would have overcome that rape issue

Why is she still wallowing in it

Her matter tire me ohhh
Re: My Wife Prefers Me Cheating To Sleeping With Me. by sayisayi(m): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
The trauma is too much bro from what happened. Counselling can help but that thing is deep set. It will be v diff. No easy answers.

(1) (Reply)

For The Past 7 Years, I Have Not Taken Any Carbinated Drink. / Who Has Answer To This Confusing Question? / "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.