Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church (19988 Views)

Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth / Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily / Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by IamHeWrites: 4:20am On Aug 14, 2018
A young woman, Adaeze Angela Anabaraonye has been thrown into mourning following the untimely death of her husband of four years.
On Saturday, August 11, the young widow narrated how her husband, Tochukwu died after he returned from Sunday Mass on July 8.
According to Adaeze who is four months pregnant, on that fateful day, he played the keyboard in Church, sang with the microphone, took Holy Communion. After the Mass, he asked her to take photos of him and their two children in the Church Chapel.

Read her post below;
"I lost my husband to the cold hands of death last month July 8 on Sunday after Sunday service. My consolation is that he had the fear of God. Praised Him that Sunday, played the keyboard, sang with the microphone and told me to snap him and the kids in front of the Chapel. He served God during his short stay on earth.

Now am confused not knowing the next step to take because am heavy and my first child of 4yrs old keeps asking of his Daddy while the second child keeps pointing to different directions at night saying daddy daddy.

Please remember me in prayers that I should deliver safely and should also be strong for these children because my heart beats faster than normal.

Please pray for a sister in need of God's protection, blessing and intervention.

Please let your prayers touch God for because I believe in psalms 121vs1 which says I look up to the mountain where will my help come from? My help will come from the Lord who made heaven and earth.

I only rely on Him.

"Halleluyah........... Glory be to our Heavenly Father. In every/any situation I will glorify your name. My husband has gone to continue singing and praising our glorious God with the heavenly cherubim and seraphim. Weep no more everyone for Tochukwu Stanley Anabaraonye is with the Lord.

He prepared himself, went to Church: played keyboard, sang with microphone, took communion.After Mass took photos with his children in the Chapel. Let place our hope in the Lord for He is the author and finisher of our faith.

My Hubby, your children and I will continue pray for you and love you always. Congratulations on your new address. One day we will all be together in the presence of the Lord. Rest in peace Honey m. We will be strong for you."

Also see the posts she shared days after her husband's death;

https://www.torimill.co/news/9429/woman-narrates-how-her-husband-died-after-returning-from-sunday-service.html

3 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by gasparpisciotta: 5:12am On Aug 14, 2018
The good Lord is her strength, He will comfort her and be with her in time of need.

36 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by IamPlato(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2018

Sorry About Your Lose...
Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by 93Miles: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2018
Must we always bring our private businesses online? RIP to her husband.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by Auladimeji(m): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2018
93Miles:
I don't know for people, I was writing an exam on monday,when my mum died on Saturday evening,none of my friend knows,that's why I always abuse people who post about their dead families or friends on social media because the consolation won't wake the dead up

8 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by SirMichael1: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by SirMichael1: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2018
Why are bloggers fuçking liars?!

Did she narrate how her husband died? Why joke with death?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2018
this woman should be happy that her husband would now be closer to the man he was worshiping!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by obaataaokpaewu: 11:01am On Aug 14, 2018
Auladimeji:
I don't know for people, I was writing an exam on monday,when my mum died on Saturday evening,none of my friend knows,that's why I always abuse people who post about their dead families or friends on social media because the consolation won't wake the dead up
You just did the same thing angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by sKeetz(m): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
this woman should be happy that her husband would now be closer to the man he was worshiping!

You are heartless! grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 14, 2018
It's painful
Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by PROPHETmichael: 11:02am On Aug 14, 2018
May the Lord strengthen you.
Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by gen2briz(m): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2018
Saraki gan self
Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by Oyindidi(f): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
An atheist?

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by DeeGeeNee: 11:04am On Aug 14, 2018
Oh death where is thy sting. Death gives no warning or signal. Take heart MADAM. God will be your support.
Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by smile4excel(f): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2018
May his soul rest in the bosom of the Lord
Amen
Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by segmond(m): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2018
you want us to help you pray to the god that took your husband for safe delivery?

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by dnapstar(m): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2018
93Miles:
Somethings are better left unsaid, everybody has their way of dealing with tragedies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Sorry About Your Lose ...

Sorry about your English undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by dnapstar(m): 11:09am On Aug 14, 2018
Auladimeji:
All fingers are not equal, that was your way of dealing with it. It does not make it a norm and does not mean everyone should deal with theirs the same way you dealt with yours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:09am On Aug 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
An atheist?

more like a realist

sKeetz:

You are heartless! grin

shouldnt this woman rejoice that her husband is now with the person he has worshipped ALL HIS LIFE?!?!?! let me even go further and say that, since most Xtian believe that the afterlife is what really matter, then why are they crying when people die?! shouldnt they rejoice that the person has finally made it to the "vip" room?! so let us all make a law to make sure that people throw a BIG PARTY and CELEBRATE deceased people finally being with their maker!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by Ekez(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2018
I just tire for dat guy.
Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by AskProf: 11:16am On Aug 14, 2018
Chudivictor9:
is working for all MTN sim | you can only subscribe 1 time in your sim card

Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by bigpicture001: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2018
sh still didn't say how he died..!

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2018
93Miles:
People grieve differently. She should be allowed to do whatever makes her feel better.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by 93Miles: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
YorceelinaBlaq:

People grieve differently. She should be allowed to do whatever makes her feel better.

Ok! So what about the lady who posted how her mom saw her kid sis with her sex.toy and when her mom asked, she lied that it was a massage machine?

Was she supposed to bring that to the internet?

Another one, a guy posted how he face-time his bae and his bae got to talk with his mom and called his mom a 'biitch'.

Was he supposed to bring that to the net?

For what use? Just for 5mins fame? Fame that doesn't bring a penny into their pockets.

Smh for this generation.
Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by luminouz(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
That second child is like me!!!

The dad still comes home to play with his children!!!

If you know,u know
Re: Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church by 93Miles: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

Sorry about your English undecided undecided

This is what I dislike about we Nigerians.

First of all, this English isn't our language.

If u see ur fellow human makes mistake while speaking or writing in English, correct him/her. But if u can't correct them, just overlook their mistakes and pass. Another person will correct them.

Don't mock anyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice To All The Single Ladies In The House / Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) / What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.