Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) (24857 Views)

Meta Fined $1.3 billion over transfer Of facebook's EU user Data To US Servers / HACK ALERT! If You Are Making Use Of Facebook Lite, Please Read This!! / Who Else Knows Nwaamaikpe: Funny Responses On Facebook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by TechCapon(m): 5:57am On Aug 14, 2018
TechCapon

Social media is additive and a lot has happened all because of it. Facebook, the biggest social media on the planet has brought a done a lot of good, lifted thousands of people out of poverty and connected over one billion people on the planet. Facebook itself is filled with lots of twisted, crazy social media savvy maniacs that see the social media as a way of carrying out their twisted fantasies. In this post I will be talking about 10 popular murder incidents that happened because of Facebook. ENJOY

10. The murder of Sarah Richardson (Right)

As crazy as it sounds, yes she was murdered by her husband for changing her Facebook status to single. 41 year old Edward Richardson couldn’t endure the pain he felt when his wife Sarah Richardson, 26 moved out of his house and changed her Facebook status to single and stopped responding to his messages. Sarah who was a hairdresser before her gruesome murder was at her parents house when her hubby came in by breaking the front door and stabbed her to death.

9. Brutal murder of Cynthia Udoka Osokogu (left)

Cynthia Udoka Osokugo was a daughter of a Nigerian retired Major General Frank Osokogu who was lured to Lagos via Facebook, drugged, raped and robbed by the criminal duo of Okwuoma Echezona Nwabufo and Ezekiel Odera Olisa in 2012. They waited for her at the airport, took her to COSMILLA hotel where they finished her off. Her murder sparked serious outrage worldwide and one of the largest manhunt in Nigerian history was launched to arrest the killers. A High Court in Lagos, sentenced to death by hanging, two of the four persons accused of killing Cynthia Osokogu. The accused Okwumo Nwabufo, and Olisaeloka Ezike, the judge ruled, will die by hanging while the other two were found not guilty and acquitted.

8. Murder of Richard Rovetto (Right)

Richard Rovetto made a fatal mistake by poking his friend’s girlfriend on Facebook. Little did he know that mere poking of someone’s girlfriend could cost him his life. His friend Scott Humphrey discovered that Richard poked his girlfriend and gave him serious beating that led to his death. The tragic thing is that Scott got away with only 4 years prison term. Never poke another man’s girlfriend !

7. Mysterious Colombian Facebook death list

A mysterious death list emerged on Facebook bearing the names of 69 people including 31 women. The Facebook post asked the people on the list to leave town in 3 days or be killed and everyone including the police thought it was a joke. One by one the people whose names appeared on the listed began to die violent deaths throwing the little town of Puerto Asis into panic. Over 20 people whose names appeared on the list were murdered causing the others to flee town for their lives. Nobody knows who posted the list. Among those who was killed were 16-year-old student Diego Ferney Jaramillo and 17-year-old CD retailer Eibart Alejandro Ruiz Munoz were shot and killed while riding a motorcycle on the road between Puerto Asis and the town of Puerto Caicedo. Both their names were later found on the first published hit list. Also on the list was Norbey Alexander Vargas, 19, who was also killed.

6. Murder of Alesha Abernathy (Right)

Torrie Lynn Emery and Danielle Booth had been fighting for months on Facebook over a man. However Torrie Emery took her rage and attacked Danielle on the road when she was driving with a friend. She pursued them with her car and rammed into Danielle’s car several times until Danielle had a fatal accident leading to the death of Alesha. Torrie Emery was arrested and charged with murder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by TechCapon(m): 5:58am On Aug 14, 2018
TechCapon

5. Murder of Lisa Beverly

Single mom Lisa Beverly went on Facebook to taunt her ex-husband calling him a failure to the human race for failing to pay child support. Guess what, the ex-hubby Adam Mann who was jobless at the time didn’t take the insults likely, he stormed her house and clubbed her to death with a hammer leaving their 5 year old son to discover the body. A hungry man is truly an angry man.

4. Murder of Damon Searson

23 year old hairdresser Terri-Marie Palmer murdered her boyfriend in cold blood for being a Facebook addict. He was so addicted to Facebook that he doesn’t even talk to her during conversations, the frustrated girlfriend drove a knife right into his heart. She lied to everyone it was an accident but of course nobody believed her. I’m beginning to get scared of hairdressers like seriously.

3. Sarah Elston lured into death trap

Thinking she could revive her broken relationship with her ex-boyfriend Sarah Elston responded to his Facebook request and agreed to meet him not knowing the ex-boyfriend had a sinister agenda in his heart. He has already perfected his plan to murder her as revenge for dumping him. Well, he succeeded and the unfortunate girl paid with her life. He killed her in a way that will make any professional assassin jealous.

2. Murder of Sarah Ludemann (right)

Rachel Wade stabbed her girlfriend in the heart for taking a picture with her boyfriend Josh and uploading it on Facebook. The two girls were friends turned romantic rivals, Sarah Ludemann would always confront Rachel Wade leading into serious fights among them. This faithful day she confronted her again not know Rachel was prepared with a knife well hidden, she drove the blade right into her heart. Now she is dead and Rachel is serving 27 years. Josh has since moved on into new relationships and has forgotten the two girls ever existed.

1. Alyssa Bustamante (Murder was her hobby)

When asked, she said she wanted to know what it felt like to murder someone. She had already mentioned killing and cutting people on Facebook. When most teenagers have a Friday off school, they sleep in, maybe get together with friends, or play with friends but when 15-year-old Alyssa Bustamante of Missouri had a Friday off from school, she spent the day digging two holes in the ground to be used as graves. Then she waited. Alyssa went on with life as usual, she went to school, she hung out with friends; all the while just waiting for the perfect opportunity to murder. That opportunity came just 4 days later, on October 21st, 2009 in the evening, when her neighbour, 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten was walking home from her friend’s house. She killed her and later confessed. She’s serving a life sentence.

SOURCE:http://techcapon.com/top-10-gruesome-murders-committed-because-of-facebook-photos/

lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by chubbyG(m): 5:59am On Aug 14, 2018
That of Cynthia was the talk of the Year!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by TechCapon(m): 6:06am On Aug 14, 2018
chubbyG:
That of Cynthia was the talk of the Year!!!!
very true. because she's from influential family I guess... I just noticed the pictures are not displaying on nairaland immediately, just give it time it will display.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by Holuwarsweun(m): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2018
Tragic
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:46am On Aug 14, 2018
Girls should stop hooking up with strangers.... undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by frbona: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
talk from now till next year they would not listen

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:08am On Aug 14, 2018
This is CRAZY.

People should please beware of this thing call social media.

Half a word........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by Aderewah: 7:08am On Aug 14, 2018
Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by hector1046(m): 7:09am On Aug 14, 2018
Noted
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by JasonBLood: 7:09am On Aug 14, 2018
No pictures??
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by directonpc(m): 7:10am On Aug 14, 2018
I can't see images.
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by Krissjones: 7:10am On Aug 14, 2018
This thread would be better with pictures of the victims.
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by TechCapon(m): 7:11am On Aug 14, 2018
directonpc:
I can't see images.
grin
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by BadiratT: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2018
Serious case

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by bjayx: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2018
RIP facebook!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by TechCapon(m): 7:12am On Aug 14, 2018
Krissjones:
there are pictures but it's not showing up immediately
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by WayStage(m): 7:12am On Aug 14, 2018
Well, I met her on facebook...
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by chronique(m): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2018
Hmm. The good and bad side of social media. People have found love on facebook and people have lost lives via facebook. Whatever you choose to do, just be extremely careful.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by MartinCorridon: 7:13am On Aug 14, 2018
Krissjones:

Dakun ki lo fe fishe ?

Translation : What do you want to use it for ?

I understand your morbid curiosity...I refreshed the page myself for pictures

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2018
Instagram sef na worst now. May God help us undecided
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by Krissjones: 7:17am On Aug 14, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Dakun ki lo fe fishe ?

Translation : What do you want to use it for ?

I understand your morbid curiosity...I refreshed the page myself for pictures
Im not asking for pictures of their dead bodies i mean pictures of them before they died.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by Nightmareo07: 7:19am On Aug 14, 2018
undecided
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by bjayx: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2018
That last one deserved a death by fvcking grin
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by DKM123: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2018
One has to be careful on this streets. So many depraved socially awkward humans now use social media to feel less invincible.

Even nairaland is being used so openly to drive hate against our women and in the near future so many female hate murders will happen with the way the mindset of the present young ones are being gullibly turned against our mothers and sisters and nieces. undecided

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by allanphash7(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2018
K
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by devigblegble: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2018
Thank God I’m addicted to nairaland not Facebook oya Seun come n kill me

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by Yoclan: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by TechCapon(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2018
Krissjones:
Im not asking for pictures of their dead bodies i mean pictures of them before they died.
use chrome browser. The pictures are displaying
Re: Top 10 Gruesome Murders Committed Because Of Facebook (photos) by havilla(f): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
funny enough only Cynthia was murdered by strangers, most times those closer to us are more dangerous, we should be careful of who we let into our lives really.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nokia 3310(4G) Review / I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? / Samsung Galaxy S9 Specification, Price And Release Date

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.