Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu (1754 Views)

Okwuosa Only Reason We 'll Support APC - Anambra Monarchs (photos) / Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by Neatnewz: 7:59am On Aug 14, 2018
Dele Momodu, the publisher of the Ovation Magazine has said he would not support the All Progressives Congress, APC, in 2019.

Momodu stated this during a question and answer session on his Twitter page.

He stated that he would only support APC if the ruling party changes its presidential candidate to someone else, apart from President Muhammadu Buhari.

Momodu tweeted: “When the candidates emerge, I will proudly support one against APC, but If APC presents a different candidate, my choice may change but I would not follow sheepishly.”

On why he would not support APC, Momodu added that Nigeria deserved ...Read full details source http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/08/why-i-won-support-apc-in-2019-dele.html

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by Dansiki1: 8:02am On Aug 14, 2018
We don't need your support Dele, agba lowo meri baale jontolo.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 14, 2018
Yèyé

3 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by Bakrabas: 8:07am On Aug 14, 2018
Who cares?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by madridguy(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by buhariguy(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2018
How many vote did you give in 2015.
And his vote was among the rejected vote.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:12am On Aug 14, 2018
atleast this one knows the problem and was bold enough to say it

4 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by Neatnewz: 8:12am On Aug 14, 2018
Dansiki1:
He knows what he's doing, always read news to the end, he didn't dsnt want Buhari
Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 14, 2018
After all the problems of undisclosed health issues of Buhari in the last 4 years it is shocking that he is seeking Re-election but won’t tell Nigerians what his health issues are.

They are taking Nigerians for granted!

He has failed in governance too!

9 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by Neatnewz: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2018
krendo:
After all the problems of undisclosed health issues of Buhari in the last 4 years it is shocking that he is seeking Re-election but won’t tell Nigerians what his health issues are.

They are taking Nigerians for granted!

He has failed in governance too!
Gbayi God bless you, he might have good agenda but ageing and people surrounding him are devils

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by DogmaNation: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2018
Dansiki1:
You guys in APC are some thing else. U people cheered all this supporters that have now come to realize that Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigerians. They say pride goes before a fall. APC must fall in 2019!

7 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by Racoon(m): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2018
krendo:
After all the problems of undisclosed health issues of Buhari in the last 4 years it is shocking that he is seeking Re-election but won’t tell Nigerians what his health issues are.They are taking Nigerians for granted!He has failed in governance too!

Nigeria seems to be comfortable with living in bondage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by Dansiki1: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2018
DogmaNation:
You guys in APC are some thing else. U people cheered all this supporters that have now come to realize that Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigerians. They say pride goes before a fall. APC must fall in 2019!
You people, you guys, are you an animal?
Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by Dansiki1: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2018
buhariguy:
Don't mind the idiot

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by osazeeblue01: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2018
Neatnewz:
Dele Momodu, the publisher of the Ovation Magazine has said he would not support the All Progressives Congress, APC, in 2019.

Momodu stated this during a question and answer session on his Twitter page.

He stated that he would only support APC if the ruling party changes its presidential candidate to someone else, apart from President Muhammadu Buhari.

Momodu tweeted: “When the candidates emerge, I will proudly support one against APC, but If APC presents a different candidate, my choice may change but I would not follow sheepishly.”

On why he would not support APC, Momodu added that Nigeria deserved ...Read full details source http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/08/why-i-won-support-apc-in-2019-dele.html

Nobody will support blood sucking political party.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by loverboys: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
okkk
Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by StillX10(m): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
No sensible person will support Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Neatnewz:
Gbayi God bless you, he might have good agenda but ageing and people surrounding him are devils

He doesn't even have any good agenda. Or, do you consider Cattle Colony to be a good agenda? Or Fulani herdsmen killings of Christians? Or polarization of the nation along religious lines? Or lopsided appointments? Or economic hardships caused by stringent economic policies? Or one-sided fight against corruption? Or obvious electoral malpractice? Or what?

5 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by Dansiki1: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
Pigs, idiots, looters and enemies of Nigeria won't support President Muhammad Buhari
Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by Butterflyle0: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
See Dele who in 2011 PMB got about 12.2 million votes while he got 26k votes is the one saying he will not vote for PMB again. grin

Some people think too highly of themselves
Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by Dansiki1: 1:36am On Aug 15, 2018
DogmaNation:
Have u finish fuccking ur mama Toto? Maybe I should use stick to help u fucck ur mama rotten Toto. While at it u can give ur father a Mouth Action, since ur generation is useless. Ewuhausa!
That's what your people are known for. Again go ask your re-tarded parent and grandparents(who are pigs and idiots) if you are product of chimpanzee and your mother. I know very well that your younger siblings are product of you and your pig mother.
Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by DogmaNation: 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
Dansiki1:
That's what my family are known for. I have asked my re-tarded parents and grandparents(who are pigs and idiots) they told me am product of chimpanzee,who fucck my mother. I know very well that my younger siblings are product of stupid pig mother.
grin grin grin call on ur baise mod

Re: Why I Won't Support APC In 2019-dele Momudu by Metuh: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
buhariguy:
Cover your mouth bros.

Dele Momodu and his Yoruba brothers were the one who voted Buhari into that position.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Convention: South, Middle Belt Leaders Forum Advise Delegates On Who To Vote / Nigerian Election Thrown Into Chaos As Buhari Suspends Country's Top Judge-CNN / Eastern Nigeria And The Hypocrisy Of Restructuring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.