Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

How Saraki Made His Impeachment Difficult For Us -lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Saraki Made His Impeachment Difficult For Us -lai Mohammed (693 Views)

#EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / Photos Of Governor Ortom Reacting To His Impeachment Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Saraki Made His Impeachment Difficult For Us -lai Mohammed by Neatnewz: 8:15am On Aug 14, 2018
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has revealed why it has been difficult for the All Progressives Congress, APC, to remove Dr. Bukola Saraki as Senate President.

Mohammed, speaking how the problems being witnessed in the ruling party started, said that Saraki forced himself into the office of the Senate President and made Ike Ekweremmadu, from the opposition, his deputy.

The Minister quoted Saraki as saying that ‘If you remove me, you are going to have PDP as Senate President’ adding that the Senate President had aligned and worked for the PDP all along.

Mohammed said this in an interview with newsmen in Lagos, where be reacted to the gale of defections in the APC.

He said that recent events in the party did not come to him as surprise, adding that they were expected.

He said that.... Source http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/08/how-saraki-made-his-impeachment.html
Re: How Saraki Made His Impeachment Difficult For Us -lai Mohammed by Albinoflash(m): 8:21am On Aug 14, 2018
P
Re: How Saraki Made His Impeachment Difficult For Us -lai Mohammed by nzeobi(m): 8:22am On Aug 14, 2018
I will advise APC to forget saraki issue atleast for now because atleast half of the APC senators will not sign for his impeachment.
they are many APC senators sitting on the fence.

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Made His Impeachment Difficult For Us -lai Mohammed by Neatnewz: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2018
nzeobi:
I will advise APC to forget saraki issue atleast for now because atleast half of the APC senators will not sign for his impeachment.
they are many APC senators sitting on the fence.
oriepe o
Re: How Saraki Made His Impeachment Difficult For Us -lai Mohammed by Mynd44: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2018

(1)

2019: Buhari's APC Opponent, Adamu Garba Appoints Campaign Team / No Plan To Islamize Nigeria – FG / Eventually I Got (bought)my PVC Today For N2000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.