Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) (20725 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) / 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 8:56am On Aug 14, 2018
@myNAIJAinfo

Presidential Aspirant under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has declared that Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike deserves a second term on the strength of his projects.

The Former Kano State Governor spoke at the Government House Port Harcourt on Monday night during a condolence visit on Governor Wike over the death of the Attorney General of Rivers State, Hon Emmanuel Aguma (SAN).

He said: "We pray God to give us long life and health to see you completing a second term so that you can revolutionise the entire state."

Kwankwaso commended Governor Wike for leading the state towards a positive direction.

"After these four years, if you have another four years , only God knows the height the state will attain", he said.

On the death of the Attorney General of Rivers State, Kwankwaso prayed for the repose of his soul.

The Former Kano State Governor who was accompanied by the Former Edo State Governor, Chief Lucky Igbinedion and Former Presidential Economic Adviser, Dr Magnus Kpakol and other leaders also met with the Rivers State Governor behind closed doors.

In his remarks, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike said that the death of the Attorney General of Rivers State is a great loss to the state and the PDP.

He said that since the Late Attorney-General, Hon Emmanuel Aguma (SAN) assumed the office, the State Government has never had crisis on legal issues.

The governor expressed happiness that Senator Kwankwaso is back to the PDP, noting that Kwankwaso will be valuable in the victory of PDP in 2019.

"We are working together under one umbrella, believing God will help us as 2019 approaches ", he said.

More Photos>>
https://mynaijainfo.com/2018/08/kwankwaso-visits-rivers-state-condoles-with-wike-over-death-of-ag/

4 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 8:56am On Aug 14, 2018
2019 is around the corner.......

Winter is coming.............

House Targaryen, House Stark, House Baratheon and House Lannister must all align to Survive........ lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by teckmore(m): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2018
My fellow madridsta " Gov. Wike " accept my condolence.

8 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by aguiyi2: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
All these cross visitations,just to plan on how to share our national cake.

7 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by seyigiggle: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
what have i to say here.....

Nairaland pages no longer counts like speedo meter
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
he loves the masses, that's why he's running from pillar to post... undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by morikee: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
Politicians and trade by barter
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by midolian(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin grin grin

Kwankwaso, the lizard who sees himself a crocodile..

I really pity this man..

He is the most deluded politician alive. Even if he sees a red cap chief in Igbo land, he believes he has met a fan.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by Maket: 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
He better visits where there won't be SAY BABA treatment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by Buhari2019: 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
We are taking over Rivers state. Quote me after February, 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by pilarnig(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
Everybody is just visiting everybody when will they visit me?.

i'm in pains right now

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
See what I mean.. Even small boy Wike don turn stakeholder for Nigeria politics.
South South

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by Foodforthought: 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
A lot of movement,consultations and closed-door meetings. Naija politicians are behaving like insects
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by Maket: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
Buhari2019:
We are talking over Rivers state. Quote me after February, 2019.
Not only talking but also Eating it
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by loverboys: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
UNIZIK1stSon:
@myNAIJAinfo

Presidential Aspirant under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has declared that Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike deserves a second term on the strength of his projects.

The Former Kano State Governor spoke at the Government House Port Harcourt on Monday night during a condolence visit on Governor Wike over the death of the Attorney General of Rivers State, Hon Emmanuel Aguma (SAN).

He said: "We pray God to give us long life and health to see you completing a second term so that you can revolutionise the entire state."

Kwankwaso commended Governor Wike for leading the state towards a positive direction.

"After these four years, if you have another four years , only God knows the height the state will attain", he said.

On the death of the Attorney General of Rivers State, Kwankwaso prayed for the repose of his soul.

The Former Kano State Governor who was accompanied by the Former Edo State Governor, Chief Lucky Igbinedion and Former Presidential Economic Adviser, Dr Magnus Kpakol and other leaders also met with the Rivers State Governor behind closed doors.

In his remarks, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike said that the death of the Attorney General of Rivers State is a great loss to the state and the PDP.

He said that since the Late Attorney-General, Hon Emmanuel Aguma (SAN) assumed the office, the State Government has never had crisis on legal issues.

The governor expressed happiness that Senator Kwankwaso is back to the PDP, noting that Kwankwaso will be valuable in the victory of PDP in 2019.

"We are working together under one umbrella, believing God will help us as 2019 approaches ", he said.

More Photos>>
https://mynaijainfo.com/2018/08/kwankwaso-visits-rivers-state-condoles-with-wike-over-death-of-ag/

Can’t wait for the outcome of 2019 election... These men playing dirty games, who would laugh last?? Watching from a distance cus Naija no go see me grin
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by Eponyeeboz: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
midolian:
grin grin grin

Kwankwaso, the lizard who sees himself a crocodile..

I really pity this man..

He is the most deluded politician alive. Even if he sees a red cap chief in Igbo land, he believes he has met a fan.

Kwankwasiyya, Epon-Ojuku Chapter, South East Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
Political Prostitutes

3 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
What knowledge can Rabiu Kwankwanso offer Nigeria?

He is aspiring to become Nigeria President on Empty Skull!

Rabiu Kwankwanso are just like Shehu Shagari who was a push over.

Then transport minister Alhaji Umaru Dikko was the one driving the office of the president while shagari was sleeping and be signing papers that he does not even understand the content.

HAUSA MAN LIKE POWER BUT HE LACK KNOWLEDGE ABOUT WHAT CAN DRIVE NIGERIA PROGRESSIVELY UPWARD.

BUHARI IS JUST LIKE SHAGARI AND KWANKWANSO!

What a pity for Nigeria?

Leaders without foresight!

HAUSA MAN JUST WANT POWER FOR POWER SAKE BUT NO KNOWLEDGE TO FIX THE COUNTRY.

Having failed they will be the first to console you that it is the will of the Almighty Allah!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by experimentist: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin grin grin

Chai! Kwankwaso don suffer? grin

See how him face don swell up cry
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by clickwtB(m): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin grin cheesy coolIm in pain!
pilarnig:

i'm in pains right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by femmy2010(m): 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
Good for him to visit his GodFather . �

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by Eponyeeboz: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
femmy2010:
Good for him to visit his God Father . �

Wike isn't Kwankwaso's godfather. Both of them are like the 2 thieves nailed on the cross.

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by Sufisunni: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
pilarnig:

i'm in pains right now
Nigerian politics is more than Ayo Fayose gara gara! No any presidential candidate found it worthy to visit him, because right now is a nobody. I doubt, if he can even control Ekiti state PDP chapter after he leaves office.

Even FFK is more recognised than a sitting governor

5 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
PDP Power
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) by 360great(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Get sense na., do you think rivers state is like ekiti or bauchi? Don't just stay in the corner of your room and start assuming things.ask amaechi wike made him win his 2nd tenure as rivers state governor then.
Buhari2019:
We are talking over Rivers state. Quote me after February, 2019.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians / El-rufai On A Condolence Visit To Shehu Sani who lost his mother / Abba Kyari, Aisha Buhari, Others Bleed Nigeria High Commission In London - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.