Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Akure, Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Ado Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure, Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Ado Ekiti (1290 Views)

After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State / Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) / Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akure, Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Ado Ekiti by AnambraDota: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2018
50 years ago there were no buildings in Asaba today she hosting creme LA creme of Africa athletes.

The above listed piggery that didn't witness any knockout sound can't even organise secondary schools inter house sports competition grin; grin grin grin grin grin
As I'm typing lectures of LAUTECH are on strike, a university jointly owned by two sophisticated morons can't even pay salaries.

Even those in Osun State still receive half salaries but their IGR is bigger than Ali Baba, Amazon and Apple's networths; grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Akure, Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Ado Ekiti by comos: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2018
Having traveled around the country, The south-east is much more developed than the south-west apart from Lagos ( Former Capital of Nigeria), all other south-west towns are ancient towns.

when you go to onitcha, Uyo, port-Harcourt, enugu, owerri, Calabar, etc. you see a how a deceloping city looks like.

the eastern part of Nigeria have the best habitable cities in the country

3 Likes

Re: Akure, Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Ado Ekiti by RockHard2: 11:48am On Aug 14, 2018
Ibo people no dey tire with this their chest-thumping and inferiority complex sha. O.k, we don hear. Igboland is the Dubai of Nigeria and even Africa. Can we now hear word? Smh.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure, Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Ado Ekiti by ModsareChevres: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
comos:
Having traveled around the country, The south-east is much more developed than the south-west apart from Lagos ( Former Capital of Nigeria), all other south-west towns are ancient towns.

when you go to onitcha, Uyo, port-Harcourt, enugu, owerri, Calabar, etc. you see a how a deceloping city looks like.

Yet piggyyeasterners can't stay at home.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure, Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Ado Ekiti by ModsareChevres: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
RockHard2:
Ibo people no dey tire with this their chest-thumping and inferiority complex sha. O.k, we don hear. Igboland is the Dubai of Nigeria and even Africa. Can we now hear word? Smh.

Piggyyeasterners are the exact epitome of inferiority complex.
Having been to Aba, I know why they always refer to their home town as village.
They are villages indeed!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure, Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
Let me take my rightful place.

Still reading.
Re: Akure, Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Ado Ekiti by AnambraDota: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
RockHard2:

is that why most houses in Ibadan don't have toilets?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure, Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Ado Ekiti by AnambraDota: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Yet piggyyeasterners can't stay at home.

I guess your grandfather that ran away from Odogbolu has gone back now your claiming Lagosian.
Swear with your life you are from Lagos and not one of the piggery states .
The real Lagosians are not making noise it's migrants from Osun and Oyo State are now more Lagosians than the aborigines, go back to your grandfather hamlet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure, Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Ado Ekiti by RockHard2: 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
@AnambraDota: But why are you barking like a mad dog na? Shebi I agreed with you that Igboland is the Dubai of Africa (not just Nigeria), abi what else do you expect me to say? Or is Dubai too small to compare with AlaIgbo? OK, Igboland is more developed that Europe. How far? Lmao.

11 Likes

Re: Akure, Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Ado Ekiti by Shukuakukobambi: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
comos:

AnambraDota:
50 years ago there were no buildings in Asaba today she hosting creme LA creme of Africa athletes.

The above listed piggery that didn't witness any knockout sound can't even organise secondary schools inter house sports competition grin; grin grin grin grin grin
As I'm typing lectures of LAUTECH are on strike, a university jointly owned by two sophisticated morons can't even pay salaries.

Even those in Osun State still receive half salaries but their IGR is bigger than Ali Baba, Amazon and Apple's networths; grin cheesy cheesy

Yet an eze ndigbo was so terrified of going back to the dubai in the east that he willingly submitted himself to be flogged in the Akure you call undeveloped? Just look at him below!!

dem take suffer swear for una? which kind of inferiority complex is this? angry

7 Likes

Re: Akure, Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Ado Ekiti by ModsareChevres: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
AnambraDota:

I guess your grandfather that ran away from Odogbolu has gone back now your claiming Lagosian.
Swear with your life you are from Lagos and not one of the piggery states .
The real Lagosians are not making noise it's migrants from Osun and Oyo State are now more Lagosians than the aborigines, go back to your gratndfather hamlet

Shattap!
Lagos is a melting pot for all Yorubas.
If you are aggrieved, go and d**
Piggyyeasterners will always be outsiders.

4 Likes

Re: Akure, Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Ado Ekiti by Shukuakukobambi: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
AnambraDota:

Yet your fathers have been fighting for almost 30 years to lead the ibo community in the same ibadan? angry

Your inferiority complex na follow come

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/6972/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/three-factions-contesting-eze-ndigbo-title-in-oyo/

7 Likes

Re: Akure, Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Ado Ekiti by budaatum: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
AnambraDota:

So, cretins like you exist on here! I didn't know o. undecided Guess it's been a while I looked in a cesspit. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Akure, Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Ado Ekiti by Horllamideh(m): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
AnambraDota:

Carry your hairy yam legs comot for here...... as if we never enter Owerri, Aba and Onitsha before.

6 Likes

Re: Akure, Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Ado Ekiti by weyreypey: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
You just opened a thread for hate speech. Wehdone

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

More Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Casting His Vote / How Lawal Idris, Ex-kogi Gov’s Son, Forged Yabatech Certificate / Akpabio Plots To Replace Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.