Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Lagos Tops List Of Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 – EIU Report - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Tops List Of Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 – EIU Report (25785 Views)

Lagos Ranks Second On World’s Least Livable Cities - EIU / EIU: Lagos Is The World’s Most Dangerous City / Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 – EIU Report by TheKingIsHere: 9:20am On Aug 15, 2018
Mizwisdom:

It seems Ngenekwu is your only compass for Lagos,meaning you are not well informed. Lagos is very good and liveable. For example, you can take a direct bus from Okoko to Cms on the Island. You don't need to step down from one end to another. Also, food is cheap in mainland, security with SARS, Police , OPC and neighborhood watch has never been so good. What of light? Very good these days. Now we have good infrastructure, roads, covering at bus stops, pedestrian bridges, other things that make life easier unlike before. You keep posting refuse bins why are you afraid of posting good roads and nice places? I'm giving first hand information by saying Lagos is much better emergency and fire service response is commendable too. You should be finding faults with these instead of posting refuse like.

Did you say SARS? The same SARS that Nigerians want to be scrapped?

Either you are blind or ignorant.

Why did you ignore this my post I made below stating that other people like autojosh also complained about it. He went ahead to provide other areas with pictures and u are here talking off point.

You are all mouth. Nothing else.

As for infrastructure please don't get me started.

TheKingIsHere:

cc: toyetade

Here is another thread and link by autojosh a popular nairalander complaining about how everywhere in Lagos is dirty and filthy but only you are claiming that Lagos is clean and heaven on earth.

Here are the areas he listed including Ikeja and island areas;

Marina, Lagos

Tinubu Square, Lagos Island

Ojuelegba, Bus stop

Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere

Agege-Oshodi Expressway

Bolade Oshodi bus stop

Obalende

Western Avenue, Surulere

Mushin-Olosa

Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja

Masha, Surulere

Ejigbo

Ikeja-Under bridge

Click link below for the various pictures;

https://autojosh.com/mountains-of-garbage-a-common-feature-of-every-part-of-lagos-today/

https://www.nairaland.com/4406492/filthy-lagos-pictures-what-every
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 – EIU Report by King44(m): 9:47am On Aug 15, 2018
seguno2:

Can taxes and levies, applied comprehensively and progressively reduce the population
sure but it won't be that effective enough
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 – EIU Report by Mizwisdom(f): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Did you say SARS? The same SARS that Nigerians want to be scrapped?

Either you are blind or ignorant.

Why did you ignore this my post I made below stating that other people like autojosh also complained about it. He went ahead to provide other areas with pictures and u are here talking off point.

You are all mouth. Nothing else.

As for infrastructure please don't get me started.

I know you don't stay in Lagos because you keep quoting autojosh and Ngenekwu. I stay in Lagos and I'm telling you it's so much better than before. I know what it was like before compared to now that Lagos is organized and quite safe. SARS will be enemy of criminals because they cant operate in peace but there is evidence of reduced cases in crime for sure. Criminals are still among those saying "end SARS" you don't need me to tell you why do you? You can't compare Lagos now with what we experienced before
Re: Lagos Tops List Of Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 – EIU Report by tstx(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Golden Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tops List Of Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 – EIU Report by TheKingIsHere: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mizwisdom:

I know you don't stay in Lagos because you keep quoting autojosh and Ngenekwu. I stay in Lagos and I'm telling you it's so much better than before. I know what it was like before compared to now that Lagos is organized and quite safe. SARS will be enemy of criminals because they cant operate in peace but there is evidence of reduced cases in crime for sure. Criminals are still among those saying "end SARS" you don't need me to tell you why do you? You can't compare Lagos now with what we experienced before

I work outside Lagos and stay in Lagos when off.

My family stay in Lagos and I also grew up in Lagos.

See, there is no need arguing with you as it is obvious that you are ignorant especially when you mentioned that SARS is working.

The same SARS that they want it to be scrapped because the guys are criminals in uniform.

Please, no need to quote me again, I have done the needful by exposing ur lies.

You can decide to live in fool's Paradise for all I care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra International Airport- Latest Update: Pictures & Video / Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic / Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.