Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,784 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) (45226 Views)

Olori Memunat, Alaafi Of Oyo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) / Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by dominique(f): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2018
zone51:

I actually can't answer where that was written in the constitution but seriously, that has been existing long before now in the south west, can't tell of other zones.

The juicy part is if the king's territory happens to be under 2 local governments, he gets paid from the two places. Example of this is Ataoja of Osogbo that is under Osogbo & Olorunda LGA. Baba dey cashout from the 2 places cheesy

Na wa o. Some people will just be enjoying easy money because they were born into a certain family. How many LGAs does this alaafin control?
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by zone51: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2018
dominique:

Na wa o. Some people will just be enjoying easy money because they were born into a certain family. How many LGAs does this alaafin control?

My dear, I have no idea but it gotta be much...
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by masseratti: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2018
zone51:

Paying of dues/tithe to Royal fathers has been in existence long before civilization, so it continues in this age also.
who is your royal father in a "Republic"? Nigeria became a Republic in 1963 they are not entitle to a dime, paying them any money is actually illegal. They can live on good will of the people but not entitled to government money.
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by zone51: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2018
masseratti:
who is your royal father in a "Republic"? Nigeria became a Republic in 1963 they are not entitle to a dime, paying them any money is actually illegal. They can live on good will of the people but not entitled to government money.

Freedom fighter...I'm not from a Royal family oooo........You are free to sue them to court cheesy
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by masseratti: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
zone51:

Freedom fighter...I'm not from a Royal family oooo........You are free to sue them to court cheesy
am not in bondage, its a public forum everyone is free to express their opinions.
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by jakandeola(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
trustyshoess:

Actually I think it is. Ivf does not guarantee multiples so you can't choose to have 2 sets of twins. It's not pick and choose like that
I Neva knw u didnt have sence beauty witout brian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
jakandeola:

I Neva knw u didnt have sence beauty witout brian
thanks hun. you can run along now cheesy
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
trustyshoess:
thanks hun. you can run along now cheesy
What do you expect from nairaland kids?
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
Elder001:

What do you expect from nairaland kids?
Nothing less obviously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain / Chanel Chin, The Queen Of Iwo, Osun State / Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.