Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom (1967 Views)

Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats / Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi / APC Steadily Sweeping Rivers State As They Make Intelligent Inroads. (2) (3) (4)

APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by Butterflyle0: 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
Akwa Ibom APC begins Ward by Ward Consultative & Sensitisation tour in Akwa Ibom North-West (Ikot Ekpene) Senatorial District, to cover the 10 LGAs in the District.

Thousands of defections already recorded

Keyword: "It is no longer, PDP carry go, it is now APC, CARRY GO"
#AkwaIbomisAPC

PMB SAK!!!

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by sarrki(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Op know make me vex ooooh

Pmb is already in Akwa Ibom

Akwa Ibom are progressives in thinking

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by Peacecore: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Udom n wike are goners come 2019. APC has 2 senators each from both state so don't doubt it,kiss d truth

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by Butterflyle0: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:
Op know make me vex ooooh

Pmb is already in Akwa Ibom

Akwa Ibom are progressives in thinking

My brother our broom just has to make sure every nook and cranny is swept clean of PDP grin

Na the way

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by sarrki(m): 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

My brother our broom just has to make sure every nook and cranny is swept clean of PDP grin

Na the way

I understand

Ask lalasticlala and myndd44

Akwa Ibom ,Cross river and delta are progressives

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by Butterflyle0: 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

I understand

Ask lalasticlala and myndd44mynd44

Akwa Ibom ,Cross river and delta are progressives

Yes o. The south south has positioned themselves politically for progressive change while the SE are still busy chasing shadows of hatred

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by kotv: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
Peacecore:
Udom n wike are goners come 2019. APC has 2 senators each from both state so don't doubt it,kiss d truth
Keep decieving yourselves

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by kotv: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Yes o. The south south has positioned themselves politically for progressive change while the SE are still busy chasing shadows of hatred

Keep on decieving yourselves. There's nothing APC in south south. Continue decieving yourselves.

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by sarrki(m): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
kotv:

Keep on decieving yourselves. There's nothing APC in south south. Continue decieving yourselves.

Keep quiet when elders are talking

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by Butterflyle0: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
kotv:

PMB SAK!
APC SAK!

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by tuniski: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
kotv:

Don't mind them, PDP has already reclaim the middlebelt and reawakening the base in NE/NW.

Let the elections come and #buhariToDaura2019 irreversible.

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by kotv: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet when elders are talking

south south is not south west nor north where you can buy our votes. We care about our development and apc is anti-development. It will be a cold day in hell before APC gets any footing in south south. We the masses knows who can progress us and it is definitely not the party that is unprogressive, extremely corrupt and lack interest to actually make any sort of development except daily propaganda and blaming others for your incompetence.

Keep decieving yourselves.

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by Butterflyle0: 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
kotv:

south south is not south west nor north where you can buy our votes. We care about our development and apc is anti-development. It will be a cold day in hell before APC gets any footing in south south. We the masses knows who can progress us and it is definitely not the party that is unprogressive, extremely corrupt and lack interest to actually make any sort of development except daily propaganda and blaming others for your incompetence.

Keep decieving yourselves.

I laugh in defection. grin

Do you know that just today alone roughly 2000 decamped in support of APC in AKS?

You sit there and say it would be a cold day in hell abi?

Pant has already worn you but you do not know it yet.

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by Jokerman(m): 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
kotv:

No need replying the dunces

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by kotv: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I laugh in defection. grin

Do you know that just today alone roughly 2000 decamped in support of APC in AKS?

You sit there and say it would be a cold day in hell abi?

Pant has already worn you but you do not know it yet.

We've seen many articles of power delusion of decamping between APC and PDP. I'm shocked you're only using 2000; why isn't the number 100,000 or more like you people usually decieve yourselves with. That stupid propaganda of hundreds of thousands decamping rubbish that you people tell eachother in your effort of power tussle is only interesting to your greedy politicial demons. I'm not a politician so I'm not interested in your attempt to power tussle and decieve yourselves.

Keep thinking any part of south south will give APC an open door. You people have destroyed the country since you people took power. Why then will any south south groups allow you people to bring your curse to us as well. It be a very cold day in hell before APC gains footing in SS. The only people that supports you people is the very few greedy politicians from our side. Unfortunately for you, you need the masses to gain any footing in our side. We are not easily decieved like South west and North. To gain our support, you have to prove your competent which APC as a whole have failed many times. As you lost before on our side, you'll lose again. Keep decieving yourselves that we're easily bought like the others.

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by kotv: 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
Jokerman:

No need replying the dunces

They are a bunch of jokers. Why would south south join the ironic progressive party when they haven't even progressed the country one bit since they came into power.

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by Butterflyle0: 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
kotv:

We've seen many articles of power delusion of decamping between APC and PDP. I'm shocked you're only using 2000; why isn't the number 100,000 or more like you people usually decieve yourselves with. That stupid propaganda of hundreds of thousands decamping rubbish that you people tell eachother in your effort of power tussle is only interesting to your greedy politicial demons. I'm not a politician so I'm not interested in your attempt to power tussle and decieve yourselves.

Keep thinking any part of south south will give APC an open door. You people have destroyed the country since you people took power. Why then will any south south groups allow you people to bring your curse to us as well. It be a very cold day in hell before APC gains footing in SS. The only people that supports you people is the very few greedy politicians from our side. Unfortunately for you, you need the masses to gain any footing in our side. We are not easily decieved like South west and North. To gain our support, you have to prove your competent which APC as a whole have failed many times. As you lost before on our side, you'll lose again. Keep decieving yourselves that we're easily bought like the others.

Read what I wrote again. grin

I said "just today" alone during the APC sensitisation exercise. I didn't say in the history of AKS.

You can keep deluding yourself while we keep distributing the Buharist Agenda and T shirts everywhere you go.

2019 issagoal for PMB

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by kotv: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Read what I wrote again. grin

I said "just today" alone during the APC sensitisation exercise. I didn't say in the history of AKS.

You can keep deluding yourself while we keep distributing the Buharist Agenda and T shirts everywhere you go.

2019 issagoal for PMB

Keep on decieving yourselves.

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by Butterflyle0: 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
kotv:

Keep on decieving yourselves.

PMB SAK!!! grin

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
This Op love to masturbate on propaganda and deceit.

Op if you want post pictures of the dullard with so many of your propaganda..

your chief dullard is returning to daura to tend his sick cows...

Nigerians are simply tired..and daura he "must" return..

He's already a goner..

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by kotv: 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

PMB SAK!!! grin

GEJ won multiple online polls for 2015 election prior to the election. Going by your logic that means GEJ is the winner of 2015 election.
Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by Butterflyle0: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
kotv:

GEJ won multiple online polls for 2015 election prior to the election going by your logic that means GEJ is the winner of 2015 election.

Yes he did but PDP has not won any major election since 2015 and even in the recent by elections they came a distant 3rd behind a relatively new party.

That should let you know that a thief by any other name is still a thief.

Nigerians say

NEVER AGAIN!

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by kotv: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Yes he did but PDP has not won any major election since 2015 and even in the recent by elections they came a distant 3rd behind a relatively new party.

That should let you know that a thief by any other name is still a thief.

Nigerians say

NEVER AGAIN!

We are not South West or North where you can buy votes. We don't think like them nor act like them. We want development actually. Keep decieving yourselves
Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by Butterflyle0: 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
kotv:

We are not South West or North where you can buy votes. We don't think like them nor act like them. We want development actually. Keep decieving yourselves

Stop wailing in my ears that you are not south west or north. Did I ask you that?

All I know is that despite your pains and anguish, its AKS for APC and combined they deliver 2019 for PMB

Done deal

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by vedaxcool(m): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin grin grin how would Haters survive a APC victory?

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by kotv: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Stop wailing in my ears that you are not south west or north. Did I ask you that?

All I know is that despite your pains and anguish, its AKS for APC and combined they deliver 2019 for PMB

Done deal

My last statement to you again is

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by BrownRoofRep: 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
At least they did not include my dear South East to their delusional terrorists gang.
We don't tolerate nonsense... And brain dead terrorists!
Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by Butterflyle0: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
kotv:

My last statement to you again is

PMB SAK is mine to you along with an image grin

We are buharists and we take PDP territories to ensure good covenance and progressiveness!!

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by Butterflyle0: 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
BrownRoofRep:
At least they did not include my dear South East to their delusional terrorists gang.
We don't tolerate nonsense... And brain dead terrorists!

This one does not even know that the south east is already being harvested for APC as we speak

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by deomelo: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
bonnylight003:
This Op love to masturbate on propaganda and deceit.

Op if you want post pictures of the dullard with so many of your propaganda..

your chief dullard is returning to daura to tend his sick cows...

Nigerians are simply tired..and daura he "must" return..

He's already a goner..

Thank God the people of AI are not Igbos and they don't share the hatred, bitter, bigoted and lunatic sentiments like Igbos..

Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by BrownRoofRep: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

This one does not even know that the south east is already being harvested for APC as we speak
Yes, South East Asia! We Igbos don't have anything to do with terrorists.
Re: APC Steadily Making Inroads In Akwa Ibom by Butterflyle0: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Yes, South East Asia! We Igbos don't have anything to do with terrorists.

You mean the ibos who are already adorning our Buharist T shirts and have joined the Buharisthangout? grin

OYO is your case.

Meanwhile you can still join o before the defection window closes. grin

Buhari Or Jibril? / Even 1st Class Nations Like USA Are Agriculture Focussed. Pic / PDP State Chairman Defects To APC