Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Natasha, The Woman Who Had An Affair With Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha, The Woman Who Had An Affair With Dino Melaye (7425 Views)

Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate / Edward Onoja Threatens To Deal With Dino Melaye & Co In Public / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natasha, The Woman Who Had An Affair With Dino Melaye by Jadsy01(f): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
Most time, your friends know your best. Even better than your family. In 2018, one of Natasha’s friends, Sadiya Ahmad Marshall, alleged publicly on Facebook that the mother of 3 was engaged in an affair with controversial senator Dino Melaye:

“Ajakuta Princess, Madam Lawyer [it’s] payback time, Get ready to defend your wounded lion [Dino Melaye] along Abuja Lokoja road in the name of love, with all the GLKs etc you received. Aje kun iya nu je”

Another friend, Berry Ekweremadu, also alleged that Natasha had an affair with both Audu Abubakar and Mohammed Abubakar:

“… Natasha was sleeping with the late Audu [former Governor of Kogi State Nigeria] we all tried to stop her but she said she has to help her family and she meet Mohammed Audu’s son and fell in love and I remember it was like yesterday that Audu got to no cos Mohammed took Natasha’s Pictures as a girl he wants to marry on that faithful day Audu called Natasha to meet him in the house in asokoro kogi state government lodge and my sister Natasha thought is business as usual so she left, just to call Sadia’s landline crying to come and get her by the way Sadia’s House was on Thomas sankara same asokoro and Sadia rushed to pick her and when they finally returned I remember Sadia holding natasha both crying and with tears asked her is this humiliation worth the money and Natasha promised never ever to see both father and son but it was the matter of time. Mohammed never looked at Natasha again but that bitch continued with the father regardless.”

We wish Natasha all the best with her political aspirations. More importantly, we wish Nigeria only the best leaders come 2019. Does Nigeria want to elect any senator in 2019 that is affiliated with current senator Dino Melaye?
Visit www.olatorera.com for more articles
Re: Natasha, The Woman Who Had An Affair With Dino Melaye by BabaRamota1980: 3:27am On Aug 15, 2018
Aah ah, which Natasha again, is that not "sweet belle" dem dey talk about? I thought Dino already denied it on record.

Re: Natasha, The Woman Who Had An Affair With Dino Melaye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:29am On Aug 15, 2018
Balderdash

1 Like

Re: Natasha, The Woman Who Had An Affair With Dino Melaye by Switruth: 4:54am On Aug 15, 2018
Blackmail no dey work for our lawmakers. DOA.
Re: Natasha, The Woman Who Had An Affair With Dino Melaye by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:05am On Aug 15, 2018
For naija dis one na serious campaign u dey do so..! The guy go win wella just cos of dis rumours.

Is this not better than Buhari Nepotism, ethnic cleaning, cow hugging, power hungry, warehousing mega dollars everywhere??

5 Likes

Re: Natasha, The Woman Who Had An Affair With Dino Melaye by shedy03(m): 5:58am On Aug 15, 2018
Op, we know ur type, BMC olodo.
Re: Natasha, The Woman Who Had An Affair With Dino Melaye by donbachi(m): 6:53am On Aug 15, 2018
Destiny killer.
Re: Natasha, The Woman Who Had An Affair With Dino Melaye by jumper524(m): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
For naija dis one na serious campaign u dey do so..! The guy go win wella just cos of dis rumours.

Is this not better than Buhari Nepotism, ethnic cleaning, cow hugging, power hungry, warehousing mega dollars everywhere??
how can dino win when he's not getting any party ticket?
Re: Natasha, The Woman Who Had An Affair With Dino Melaye by DanseMacabre(m): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2018
No picture of the Natasha in question, no picture of allegedly bought GLKs, only an incoherent ramble reminiscent of a tirading schizophrenoid.

OP, plus you plus the 'whistleblower', if I tell una wetin dey my mind this morning...

2 Likes

Re: Natasha, The Woman Who Had An Affair With Dino Melaye by isacolukay(m): 8:08am On Aug 15, 2018
DanseMacabre:
No picture of the Natasha in question, no picture of allegedly bought GLKs, only an incoherent ramble reminiscent of a tirading schizophrenoid.

OP, plus you plus the 'whistleblower', if I tell una wetin dey my mind this morning...

Bros, you hear English o.
Last time I saw something like this was from ronald4lif.

1 Like

Re: Natasha, The Woman Who Had An Affair With Dino Melaye by DanseMacabre(m): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2018
isacolukay:

Bros, you hear English o.
Last time I saw something like this was from ronald4lif.

Lol!
Re: Natasha, The Woman Who Had An Affair With Dino Melaye by ibori1(m): 9:11am On Aug 15, 2018
i heard merrybet is no longer paying.
Re: Natasha, The Woman Who Had An Affair With Dino Melaye by loverboys: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2018
Some girls ah totally shameless
Re: Natasha, The Woman Who Had An Affair With Dino Melaye by FarahAideed: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2018
Natasha Akpoti
Re: Natasha, The Woman Who Had An Affair With Dino Melaye by shakmati(m): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2018
Picture of Natasha or adonblivit.
Re: Natasha, The Woman Who Had An Affair With Dino Melaye by kontalon: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2018
ibori1:
i heard merrybet is no longer paying.

wash!! merrybet dey pay steady!

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons / South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) / Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.