Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

221g Refusal And Remedy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 221g Refusal And Remedy (2117 Views)

Uk Work Visa Refusal And Administrative Review Submitted / ANSU Graduate Dies In Car Crash After Posting About "The Remedy To Death" (Pix) / Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1)

221g Refusal And Remedy by simdi2016(m): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2018
i went to the U.S on a Non-Immigrants visa with my family.
While my family spent 3 weeks before leaving i spent 5 months
on trying to renew my visa vis drop box i was asked to appear at Embassy on 221g catergory and then susquently i was refused after appearing at the Embassy
i reapplied again to appear at the Embassy but a drop box for my family since they qualify for it.
i was wondering if there is any advice you can afford in helping to guarantee an approved visa for me.
I told them that i spent the first one month as my vacation and then the rest for business related endeavours
i told them that i was a general manager for a company whose main service is importation of vehicles
i was then asked how many cars we import on the average
i told them that it depends on the demand
i told them that i imported a total of 8 cars during the said period and he said just 8 in 5 months.
They asked about places i visited
i told them wichita first cos the person that invited us stays there and then Houston.
In Houston i told them i spent about $1500 in a hotel accomodation before moving to stay with my friend for the rest of my stay
He said that it doesnt add up spending that much in one month and half since i stated that i earn $1500 monthly as my salary
i told him that i got travel allowances for my stay and my company was fully aware of my stay especially since i found it hard to take care of business been my first time in the US.

They asked why i didnt do a drop box with my wife whom i originally applied the visa with,i told them that her leave wasnt approved hence i decided to apply for a drop box alone
but i showed them a copy of my wifes/sons passports bearing their visas too
He noted their visa numbers on the system i guess
i came in to the US in june 2017 - Nov 2017 and then applied for a drop box in late march,asked to come to the embassy for an interview on 9th of May same day i was refused.i decided to go in for another interview for November making 6 months after my initial refusal.
Thank you so much for your attention.last month my wife and son both finally went for their drop box but wifes passport came back with a 221g request for an interview while my sons passport whose visa isnt expired until November but i figure i should renew it isnt returned yet.im presently confused now.my wife is 3 months pregnant as we do not know what her interview will look like in that condition.your advice will be higjly appreciated.so sorry its long but thank you all for your attention.
Re: 221g Refusal And Remedy by justwise(m): 5:15am On Aug 15, 2018

(1)

From 5-Seater To Airbus A350s, Delta Airline Transformation In 100 Years(Photos) / Any Nigerian Xmas party in London? / Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.