Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Cute Photo Of Singer D'banj As He Rocks Pink Sweatshirt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photo Of Singer D'banj As He Rocks Pink Sweatshirt (27297 Views)

Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) / Caption This Photo Of 2face & D'banj As They Baecation With Their Wives In Ghana / Singer D'banj All Smiles As He Rocks Rastafarian Dreadlocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photo Of Singer D'banj As He Rocks Pink Sweatshirt by kingthreat(m): 6:42am On Aug 15, 2018
Pinky Gay Dbanj grin. Keep moving strong my nigga
Re: Cute Photo Of Singer D'banj As He Rocks Pink Sweatshirt by lielbree: 6:59am On Aug 15, 2018
This post really exposes the number of immature kids of Nl....

The pain if losing a child never goes away. Even if you later have a hundred more kids.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Singer D'banj As He Rocks Pink Sweatshirt by oladele00(m): 7:14am On Aug 15, 2018
Suddenly, you have forgotten about ur dead son... What a wicked human being.. The son was killed to appease his deities...
Re: Cute Photo Of Singer D'banj As He Rocks Pink Sweatshirt by innocential3032(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2018
hapi to see u strong again, after those trying time. May GOD bless u with a child of ur own ijn
Re: Cute Photo Of Singer D'banj As He Rocks Pink Sweatshirt by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2018
andyanders:
You said it right. A man putting on pink? Let him be a straight guy though and not the other way. Sorry for the death.

Ermm .... there’s nothing wrong with a man wearing pink .

Just saying .

Re: Cute Photo Of Singer D'banj As He Rocks Pink Sweatshirt by donqx: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2018
ohhh
Re: Cute Photo Of Singer D'banj As He Rocks Pink Sweatshirt by Rebuke: 8:07am On Aug 15, 2018
EOOJ:
where is it written that pink are for ladies grin grin grin

I wonder o. I jxt don't knw why some people jxt like talking craps. How's it bad or sin for a guy putting on pink?

Soon d idiots will say leave light skin for d ladies.
Re: Cute Photo Of Singer D'banj As He Rocks Pink Sweatshirt by luminouz(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2018
Yinxies:
Pele Dbang.... But Pink on a man undecided
Is it ur pink undecided
Re: Cute Photo Of Singer D'banj As He Rocks Pink Sweatshirt by luminouz(m): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2018
oladele00:
Suddenly, you have forgotten about ur dead son... What a wicked human being.. The son was killed to appease his deities...
U are very low on cerebal fuel.....
Top up soon nigga.
Infact......

Re: Cute Photo Of Singer D'banj As He Rocks Pink Sweatshirt by oladele00(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2018
luminouz:

U are very low on cerebal fuel.....
Top up soon nigga.
Infact......
pls bro, I want you to make me high on cerebral fuel.. U don't talk to an elderly man like that u idiotic idiot
Re: Cute Photo Of Singer D'banj As He Rocks Pink Sweatshirt by AnuliKay: 9:16am On Aug 15, 2018
He looks great as usual. God bless him and his family abundantly.

Butts are in. Like, big time! They are everywhere on the internet, and social media. Having a big backside is the new definition of sexy. From celebrities like Nicki Minaj to famous people e.g. Kim Kardashian, and more recently instagram stars, the common denominator of a bubble butt is noticeable.

Many women crave bigger butts. However, most of them choose surgery as the sure fire way of achieving the voluptuous backside of their dreams. Unfortunately, this procedure is very expensive. It can easily cost thousands of dollars to get butt implants. As such, many women have resorted to a backyard operation run by quacks.

Black Entertainment Television (BET) is hosting a show that has carried out an investigation into this practice, and the results are shocking. Some women are dying from these operations.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/killer-curves-is-a-must-watch-for-millenials/

Re: Cute Photo Of Singer D'banj As He Rocks Pink Sweatshirt by luminouz(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2018
oladele00:
pls bro, I want you to make me high on cerebral fuel.. U don't talk to an elderly man like that u idiotic idiot
Emabinu our Elder!!!

Re: Cute Photo Of Singer D'banj As He Rocks Pink Sweatshirt by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2018
Yinxies:
Pele Dbang.... But Pink on a man undecided

Where and who write woman name for pink. Or is it not colour again? Dem draw pnssy put?
Re: Cute Photo Of Singer D'banj As He Rocks Pink Sweatshirt by MeeLan: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2018
is he a girl?
Re: Cute Photo Of Singer D'banj As He Rocks Pink Sweatshirt by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2018
DSoj:
Disrespectful post. Dbanj is a superstar Living Legend. Not a popular Nigerian musician. All these children no get respect sha.
Bru ah ah ah.... Legend or Lagger beer

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist / DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos / Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.