Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos (27276 Views)

Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together / Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by praizblog: 5:19am On Nov 05, 2018
Famous billionaire daughter Djcuppy pictured with Singer Wandecoal outside nigeria, shares some fun photos together.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-this-fun-photos-of-djcuppy-with-wandecoal/

Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by praizblog: 5:19am On Nov 05, 2018
cheesy wink cheesy

See More of their loveup photos that got people talking >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Djcuppy

1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by Speedyconnect15: 5:32am On Nov 05, 2018
This girl dey chop life

See below

12 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 5:41am On Nov 05, 2018
Dj cuppy always happy and full of life.

Money is good .

30 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by Celebgistz1: 6:03am On Nov 05, 2018
angry
Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by JasonScoolari: 6:14am On Nov 05, 2018
I won't get jealous. My girlfriend is also rich.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by Nbote(m): 6:20am On Nov 05, 2018
Is it Wande's colour dat affected her legs or what becos dey seem darker dan her hands

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by sushieater: 7:56am On Nov 05, 2018
Lol! Look at Cuppy throwing up 'Gang Signs' and repping her imaginary 'Set'. What it B Like, Cuz? You Banging now, Cuz?. Tell your Pops i am coming for his spot, Cuz. On Blood, Cuz. Better believe, Cuz grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by Iamkuttie(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2018

So, after barely surviving Werk... Hanty Cuppy is still want to throw us another Missile.?? shocked shocked

Somebody hold back this female Speed Darlinton before he does more damages to our ear!. sad shocked

#CelebAmbition

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by itiswellandwell: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2018
Wande baba
Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by QueenAmanda(f): 9:04am On Nov 05, 2018
Interesting
Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by slawomir: 9:04am On Nov 05, 2018
Isoright
Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by islandmoon: 9:05am On Nov 05, 2018
fine girl

I need attestation from weac too oo! who get the control abeg? because if I ask Bubu, he will not direct me.

i will pay!

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by Uyi168: 9:05am On Nov 05, 2018
Wande coal preek go small shaa.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by Starboytwo(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2018
F
Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 05, 2018
Speed Darlington says hello grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by powalez: 9:07am On Nov 05, 2018
na wa
Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by Bluebyrd: 9:07am On Nov 05, 2018
People will will soon say they are in a relationship
Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by Heywhizzy(m): 9:11am On Nov 05, 2018
sushieater:
Lol! Look at Cuppy throwing up 'Gang Signs' and repping her imaginary 'Set'. What it B Like, Cuz? You Banging now, Cuz?. Tell your Pops i am coming for his spot, Cuz. On Blood, Cuz. Better believe, Cuz grin grin grin
Cuz is used by Crips.. so all those B n blood you adding, sounds like you don't know the set you rep.. Besides that's a symbol for wandecoal and cuppy initials, W n C, not all signs is gang related

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by Gr8lex(m): 9:11am On Nov 05, 2018
sushieater:
This early morning and you don mayan like this? Chai

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by jaxxy(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2018
So wats cooking this time?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by dudefromthenort: 9:14am On Nov 05, 2018
well they both look uhmm bad/good together...

BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

Re: DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos by Puzzypleazer: 9:16am On Nov 05, 2018
these otedola daughters should stop contaminating the billionaire gene pool. it is not easy to be a billionaire wtf angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video / My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade / Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.