Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

White Man And His Friends Posed With Masquerade In Isua Akoko Ondo State..photos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / White Man And His Friends Posed With Masquerade In Isua Akoko Ondo State..photos (1817 Views)

Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets / Young Man Engages Masquerade In A Flogging Contest As Villagers Watch. Photos / Brazilian Man Eulogize Ifa And Masquerade In Yoruba . Photos & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Man And His Friends Posed With Masquerade In Isua Akoko Ondo State..photos by kaymandak(m): 4:39am On Aug 15, 2018
Some culture loving white people commonly known as "Oyinbo" took to the street of Isua Akoko to celebrate the ongoing yam festival with the culturally enriched people of Isua Akoko community.
These white men and women expressed their joy of meeting these masquerades as they took pictures in parts with different categories.
Yam and Egungun (masquerade) festival always precedes the actual Isua day celebration, a colourful ceremony where sons and daughters of the community will travels various distance to celebrate their common heritage.Isua Akoko is the headquarters of Akoko South East Local Government in Ondo state.

Re: White Man And His Friends Posed With Masquerade In Isua Akoko Ondo State..photos by kaymandak(m): 4:42am On Aug 15, 2018
I dedicate this piece to the entire Isua sons and daughters, home and abroad as they mark this year Isua day celebration this coming Saturday 18th of August 2018.
Okukemi vofia
Re: White Man And His Friends Posed With Masquerade In Isua Akoko Ondo State..photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:06am On Aug 15, 2018
Alright. undecided
Re: White Man And His Friends Posed With Masquerade In Isua Akoko Ondo State..photos by FisifunKododada: 3:15am On Aug 20, 2018
Next time the masquerade should flog them mercilessly to initiate them proper into the culture.
Re: White Man And His Friends Posed With Masquerade In Isua Akoko Ondo State..photos by nlPoster: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
pictures?
Re: White Man And His Friends Posed With Masquerade In Isua Akoko Ondo State..photos by nlPoster: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
Seriously, if I were not Nigerian or African, I don't know how easy it would be for me to live in Africa sha, the lifestyle is too different from most other parts of the world. . . I really respect people who left their much easier societies and moved to Africa. . .especially Nigeria. . .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New School Tattoo Design / Share Any Of Your Experience About Culture Shock In Nigeria / Igbo/yoruba Guys/girls/women And Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.