Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) (21441 Views)

SGF, Boss Mustapha Visit Nigeria Incoming President Atiku Abubakar(pics) / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by emekabros2: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2018
The duo of Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Mr Boss Mustapha, APC Chieftain and former Akwa Ibom state Governor, Senator Godswill Akpabio paid His Excellency, Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko, a brotherly visit at his Asokoro, Abuja residence on Tuesday night.14 August, 2018.The visit may also be related on how to strategize to oust Saraki.

See photos below

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/08/sarakiakpabio-visits-senator.html

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by intruxive(m): 7:23am On Aug 15, 2018
angry
Ipob, anytime u see two APC senators together now it is to impeach saraki undecided
Don't give yourselves heart attack yet, saraki will still be impeached... wait for it grin

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by yinchar(m): 7:23am On Aug 15, 2018
This will give PDP high blood pressure

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2018
Brotherly visit!
Just as that rogue called Saraki visited a library that was commissioned 17 months ago yesterday.

Get busy guys.
We have more pressing issues in the country than all these unnecessary visit.

Get back home soon our President, to continue the good works you've been doing.
Have you prayed for your President today?
We just did!

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Promismike(m): 7:23am On Aug 15, 2018
"We will decare the seats of all who defect from APC to PDP vacant.
-senator apkabio.

Oh! He forgot. His seat is included undecided

I wept for my neighbour who is a buharist who once told me that buhari has made him to start valuing any money he has and has made him improve on his frugality. That previously he was giving his wife 4000 naira for a pot of soup but now he gives 8k. And was previously going to bars to spend 10k and above on drinks. But since buhari can in he has stoped going to bars and now values every money that comes to his hand because things are hard.

I was just weak watching the fool saying trash.

Immediately you are adopted into the shameful hall of buharist. You become a simpleton.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Dhortunn(m): 7:23am On Aug 15, 2018
Who cares??
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by braine(m): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2018
Akpabio is obviously a plus for the APC..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by abokibuhari: 7:24am On Aug 15, 2018
How these politicians they get time sleep with their wives, just asking though ??
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by neweraomo: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2018
Na their problem be that
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Nolongthing3669: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2018
Space booker grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by osy77(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2018
Blood suckers
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by iammo(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2018
Apkabio cool , he is playing national politics now, he might soon relegate people like okorocha and orji kalu in the affairs of SS/SE in the national political scene

8 Likes

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by OPAUGBEE(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2018
Interesting...
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Racoon(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2018
New found political love.Enjoy yourself Akpabio.You're now among "saints".
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by mattonnairaland: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2018
I hope Saraki has got a long spoon to eat with the Northerners

1 Like

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2018
This akpabio guy is loved overnight just 4 decamping.
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Djyucee1(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2018
yinchar:
This will give PDP high blood pressure
In your dreams. Akpabio is minor and ll always be one. He is just a coward and a snitch.

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Nairalandguru(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2018
Good
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Adeyinka123: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2018
I love this. Akpabio is indeed a big catch for APC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by tunary(m): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2018
See as them dey take body dey rob each other like boyfriend and girlfriend
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by ikaboy: 7:27am On Aug 15, 2018
Dhortunn:
Who cares??

patriots do
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by clefstone(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2018
see as Akpabio fresh on top Akwa Ibom money

1 Like

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Sannisege: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2018
For there to be peace, Saraki must either resign his senate presidency or be impeached. Shikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by chrisair101: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2018
The uncommon snitch... Well, this is politics, anything is possible for their personal interest.
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Nwibii: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2018
This one Akpabio is seating as if he is the owner of the house and that those duo came to visit him make me fear oo

1 Like

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by abescom: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2018
PDP will be deluding themselves if they think Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko is still in the PDP. Some of the northerns still in PDP are Buhari fans and only just in PDP due to some wicked political calculations.

Saraki has started a battle he can not fight to the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 15, 2018
clefstone:
see as Akpabio fresh on top Akwa Ibom money

This life ehh. No one knows tomorrow. Akpabio in d late 90s used to be a charge n bail lawyer in lagos. He was thrown out of his apartment in surulere into the rain for non payment of rent at about that time. Chai...
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by klax(m): 7:34am On Aug 15, 2018
Honestly I'm really disappointed in apc for openly accepting and celebrating a man with over 700 million dollars loot hanging in his head a man still having serious confirmed corruption case with EFCC this is unbelievable.

This Akpbio of a thing I don't like a bit too corrupt and greedy man but he is now apc face I spit on Buhari and apc I'm ashame of you all. I'm waiting for those bastards called efcc to arraign Olisa Metuh and others again thunder will kill you all. Buhari is the worst president Nigeria ever had.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by babamadiba(m): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2018
Wamako! The maker and finisher of tambuwa..
Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2018
PDP supporters right now.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Akpabio And Boss Mustapha Visit Wamakko (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:35am On Aug 15, 2018
That kain peace that comes when you realise that all your looting for so many years have been forgiven by the EFCC and you are now a new creature and fresh like a baby.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo / IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu / Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.