Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. (59970 Views)

If You Have Wall Gecko In Your House, You Need To Know This, They Can Kill You / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by nellybadas: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
You are so good at what you do. I hope to do business with you someday. Cheers bro.

spyder880:

Only an architect can answer that question.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
nellybadas:
You are so good at what you do. I hope to do business with you someday. Cheers bro.

Thank you bro

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by jeronimo(m): 1:35am On Nov 02, 2020
spyder880:
4 BEDROOMS BUNGALOW

This house will have the following;

1 Front porch
1 Living room
1 Dining room
1 Visitors W/C
1 Lobby
1 Kitchen (with veranda)
1 Kitchen store
4 En suite bedrooms with wardrobes
1 Balcony facing the side of the house

COST.
Construction cost for building this house from land cleaning, foundation till roofing with stone coated roofing tiles, and finish of this house with top range materials, screeding, POP ceilings all paintings and industrial cleanings till turn key level is estimated to be about N14.5.

CONDITIONS.
There might be need for a cost review if the land requires additional work on the foundation, but this will depend on the extent of work needed. Each situation will be considered on a case by case basis, and the final cost agreed. There might also be situations that can bring about a reduction in the cost of building this house, but only after an on-site inspection. This costing does not include the fence or compound works as we don't have your size of land now.

Hello spyder, your post have been of great help. I have been following your post for a long time. Now I'm looking to start a 4 bedroom bungalow with a penthouse masters bedroom soonest. Kindly reply before I chat you up on WhatsApp. Thanks
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2020
jeronimo:

Hello spyder, your post have been of great help. I have been following your post for a long time. Now I'm looking to start a 4 bedroom bungalow with a penthouse masters bedroom soonest. Kindly reply before I chat you up on WhatsApp. Thanks

Good morning Sir, which location are you planning to build the house?

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by jeronimo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
spyder880:

Good morning Sir, which location are you planning to build the house?

Delta State.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2020
I like this design

4 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Akin3891: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2020
can you give me a rough estimate for a decking on a (standard) two unit of two bedroom and the cost of a modern aluminium roofing. Thanks
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by mk3jax: 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
spyder880:
I like this design

How much will it cost to build this in Lagos in 2021?

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
mk3jax:

How much will it cost to build this in Lagos in 2021?

Although this house might look small from one angle of the view, it's not such a small house.

Budget around N45-50m for a house of this size in Lagos on today's costs.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by CNN80: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Good day. Is this a bungalow or a duplex?
I am also interested in a 3 or 4 bed bungalow with the master bedroom being in a penthouse to allow for some privacy.
Location is Anambra state, soil is firm and very dry.

spyder880:
I like this design
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
CNN80:
Good day. Is this a bungalow or a duplex?
I am also interested in a 3 or 4 bed bungalow with the master bedroom being in a penthouse to allow for some privacy.
Location is Anambra state, soil is firm and very dry.

This is a bungalow with an extended penthouse floor.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by CNN80: 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I was actually drawn to this topic based on the original plan for a 3 bed bungalow you quoted earlier.

The new picture looks really big and I want a small building as it will be occupied infrequently.

Is it possible to amend the original bungalow to have a penthouse? Alternatively, is a multi level house possible?
I just want a way to separate the master bedroom from the rest of the house. The other 2 rooms can share a bath.

spyder880:

This is a bungalow with an extended penthouse floor.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by egobetao: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hi Spyder please I need some help with an estimate but first i must commend you for all the efforts in educating us on various designs and costs. It really helps planning for future developments. I would need your assistance on giving price quote for 8 units of 2 bed room flats and 6 units of 3 bedroom in OPIC area. The finishing is either basic or slightly well finished and would be similar box design below. The land might need raft foundation due to the land topography there

Thanks so much for your help.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
CNN80:
Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I was actually drawn to this topic based on the original plan for a 3 bed bungalow you quoted earlier.

The new picture looks really big and I want a small building as it will be occupied infrequently.

Is it possible to amend the original bungalow to have a penthouse? Alternatively, is a multi level house possible?
I just want a way to separate the master bedroom from the rest of the house. The other 2 rooms can share a bath.

All modifications are possible with an architect reviewing the floor plans.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
egobetao:
Hi Spyder please I need some help with an estimate but first i must commend you for all the efforts in educating us on various designs and costs. It really helps planning for future developments. I would need your assistance on giving price quote for 8 units of 2 bed room flats and 6 units of 3 bedroom in OPIC area. The finishing is either basic or slightly well finished and would be similar box design below. The land might need raft foundation due to the land topography there

Thanks so much for your help.

Good evening Sir, do you have the floor plans of this beautiful house?

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by InvertedHammer: 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
/
Spyder880:

These are 2018 prices.

Update your prices to reflect current inflationary pressure on building materials.

We need cost of buildings in 2021 grin

/

3 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Spyder880:

These are 2018 prices.

Update your prices to reflect current inflationary pressure on building materials.

We need cost of buildings in 2021 grin

/

I had been trying to amend those costs for about a month now. But with the inflation, I am not sure if it's not still rising, making me to review again in a months time. But I will work on those costs within the weekend. Happy new year, Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by dgitrader(m): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
spyder880:
I like this design

chief!
What causes the highlighted part to be regularly soacked and ugly looking in 70% of buildings? and how can it be avoided?

1 Share

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
dgitrader:

chief!
What causes the highlighted part to be regularly soacked and ugly looking in 70% of buildings? and how can it be avoided?

Its the roofing, roofers should add a lining under the main sheets to act as channel to run off water from the roof. Such channel will also extend a little upwards and be covered by plastering.

4 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
Great job. Hopely should be able to work with you soon.

Just wondering if 1/2 plot can comfortably build a 4 bedroom bungalow and still leave parking for 2 car, or what would you recommend?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by egobetao: 3:02am On Jan 02, 2021
@Spyder

Happy New Year and Wish you a great year ahead. Thanks for the prompt response. i dont have floor plans yet as i just saw the house design and like it. Hence the enquiry to gain some price quote. thanks
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by CNN80: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2021
Thank you and happy new year.

spyder880:

All modifications are possible with an architect reviewing the floor plans.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Erums(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
Pls what's the current cost to build a 3 bedroom bungalow considering the current price of cement and labour and other materials.. Thanks
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Erums:
Pls what's the current cost to build a 3 bedroom bungalow considering the current price of cement and labour and other materials.. Thanks

Every building cost depends on the building plans, have you prepared a building plan for the type and size of 3 bedroom bungalow you have in mind?

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Erums(m): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
spyder880:

Every building cost depends on the building plans, have you prepared a building plan for the type and size of 3 bedroom bungalow you have in mind?

Im asking based on the plan you highlighted already,
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
Erums:

Im asking based on the plan you highlighted already,

Which of them please? It possible, attach the picture.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Erums(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
spyder880:
3 BEDROOMS BUNGALOW

This house will have the following;

1 Front porch
1 Living room
1 Dining room
1 Visitors W/C
1 Lobby
1 Kitchen (with veranda)
1 Kitchen store
4 En suite bedrooms with wardrobes
1 Balcony facing the side of the house

COST.
Construction cost for building this house from land cleaning, foundation till roofing with stone coated roofing tiles, and finish of this house with top range materials, screeding, POP ceilings all paintings and industrial cleanings till turn key level is estimated to be about N13.1m

CONDITIONS.
There might be need for a cost review if the land requires additional work on the foundation, but this will depend on the extent of work needed. Each situation will be considered on a case by case basis, and the final cost agreed. There might also be situations that can bring about a reduction in the cost of building this house, but only after an on-site inspection. This costing does not include the fence or compound works as we don't have your size of land now.

I was referring to this structure sir
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Erums:

I was referring to this structure sir

Ok, to build and complete that size of house with the best standards and good quality materials might cost about N14m now. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 6:04am On Feb 15, 2021
This thread needs a review of the costs I advertised here, inflation has so much defeated these building costs that they are no longer possible to work with.

7 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by ceemoo207: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2021
—-
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by jduke: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
Oga spyder880, how much is it to build carcass for Duplex Type 10 in Imo State in Ideato?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Omo-Onile Signing Fees In Lagos / Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type / Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.