Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. (60467 Views)

If You Have Wall Gecko In Your House, You Need To Know This, They Can Kill You / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
gideon1999:
Season greetings. Please do you build contemporary design duplexes?

Yes Sir, we do. We have about 3 ongoing now.

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Whitehorse: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Seasons greetings Spyder880,

Please how much will the attached project cost? It is a project for my village somewhere in Enugu state.

Thanks for the great work you do here.

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Whitehorse:

Please how much will the attached project cost? It is a project for my village somewhere in Enugu state.

I will check and get back to you. Thanks.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by tranxo(m): 6:19am On Dec 31, 2021
Whitehorse:

Nice concept. Just an observation,....attach a visitor's toilet to each of the lounges. You don't want visitors going "deep" into your home just to use the restroom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Whitehorse: 8:17am On Dec 31, 2021
Thanks Spyder.

spyder880:

I will check and get back to you. Thanks.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Whitehorse: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2021
Hi Tranxo,

That's a very valid observation. However I don't mind having the visitor toilet right at the end of the house. This is a place I will use maybe 2-3 times a year so really not much human traffic to start with. Reason for the rather simple design.

The design was done a while back and the only thing i might like to change is have bedroom 1 & 2 sort of merged so their shared toilet and bathroom will not be available to anyone else.

Also, we have two lounges because we want to have a guest lounge and family lounge. However, if we have those very large village meetings, the partition walls call slide back to merge both lounges.

But let's see what Oga Spyder comes back with regarding costing of the current design.

tranxo:

Nice concept. Just an observation,....attach a visitor's toilet to each of the lounges. You don't want visitors going "deep" into your home just to use the restroom.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
-
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by emmaak2(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
Prices of materials eh

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by fucc12: 1:29am On Nov 01, 2022
spyder880:
DUPLEX TYPE 2

(2 Lounges, 6 Bedrooms)

Ground floor
1 Entrance porch
1 Ante room
1 Gym room
1 Garage (one car)
1 Visitors W/C
1 Main lounge, voided at the top, + a gallery overlooking the lounge, with a nice bar
1 Dining room
2 En suite bedrooms with closets
1 Kitchen
1 Kitchen store
1 Pantry
1 Study room
1 Staircase
3 Passage Lobbies for easy flow of movement

Upper floor
1 Family private lounge
1 Master bedroom with walk in closet, large bathroom that can take a Jacuzzi, and a private and opened large balcony, excellent for taking a sun bath.
3 En suite bedrooms with closets
2 Lobbies, connecting the gallery
Window ledges on every room windows around the house, great for flower vases.

COST.
Construction cost for building this house from land cleaning, foundation till roofing with stone coated roofing tiles, and finish of this house with top range materials, screeding, all paintings and industrial cleanings till turn key level is estimated to be about N55.5m. A gate man house could be added as a bonus.

CONDITIONS.
There might be need for a cost review if the land requires additional work on the foundation, but this will depend on the extent of work needed. Each situation will be considered on a case by case basis, and the final cost agreed. There might also be situations that can bring about a reduction in the cost of building this house, but only after an on-site inspection. This costing does not include the fence or compound works as we don't have your size of land now.

I know You posted this years back, but as of now with current economy how much would it take to erect this structure to finish, with top range materials

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2022
fucc12:

I know You posted this years back, but as of now with current economy how much would it take to erect this structure to finish, with top range materials

With a gateman house added to this package, N80m can still build this house to completion.

Happy new month my people.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Whitehorse: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Wow... cost of building appears to have gone up seriously.

spyder880:

With a gateman house added to this package, N80m can still build this house to completion.

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
Whitehorse:
Wow... cost of building appears to have gone up seriously.

Inflation is hitting everything in Nigeria now.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Whitehorse: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
@spyder880,

What's your whatsapp contact?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
Whitehorse:
@spyder880,

What's your whatsapp contact?

0803 335 0750

Thanks.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by fucc12: 2:04am On Jan 05, 2023
spyder880:

How many plot of land do you think would do?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 4:52am On Jan 05, 2023
fucc12:

How many plot of land do you think would do?

One plot and half. About 800 sqm.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Eaglehaven: 4:30am On Apr 17, 2023
spyder880:
Block of 4 flats of 2 bedrooms

You did not give estimates for this.

4 flats 2 bedrooms
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 7:34am On Apr 17, 2023
Eaglehaven:

You did not give estimates for this.

4 flats 2 bedrooms

The fair budget for building and completing that size if house now will be up to N45m now with all these inflation. Good morning bro.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by jduke: 3:09pm On May 22, 2023
spyder880:
Hostel apartment, 48 self contained rooms

What is the cost to completion of this building around FUTO in Owerri? The finishing would be with low to medium quality that can last a long time. What would be the completion timeline? Do you have rendering/example pictures of what the rooms will look like? Thank you.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by jduke: 4:03pm On May 22, 2023
jduke:

What is the cost to completion of this building around FUTO in Owerri? The finishing would be with low to medium quality that can last a long time. What would be the completion timeline? Do you have rendering/example pictures of what the rooms will look like? Thank you.

Also, what is the size of land needed to build this hostel? What is the size of each room in square meters or what are the dimensions of each room?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2023
jduke:

This construction will be costly o. With low end building materials, budget about 130m.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2023
jduke:

Also, what is the size of land needed to build this hostel? What is the size of each room in square meters or what are the dimensions of each room?

2 plots of 60 x 100 feet.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Olikeze1: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
…….

3 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2023
In this thread, more work is needed to bring the prices specified here to current day realities. Its sad that inflation keep making our cost projections and budgets unrealistic, but we shall all continue to try.

Have a blessed weekend everyone.

3 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by CNN80: 11:13pm On Jan 05
Good day Sir,

I sent you an email.

Your reply will be appreciated.

spyder880:
In this thread, more work is needed to bring the prices specified here to current day realities. Its sad that inflation keep making our cost projections and budgets unrealistic, but we shall all continue to try.

Have a blessed weekend everyone.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 11:26pm On Jan 05
CNN80:
Good day Sir,

I sent you an email.

Your reply will be appreciated.

Good evening, I dont have access to my nairaland mail box anymore. Please send me a mail to Tigerkenn@gmail.com, or a message on WhatsApp at 0803 335 0750. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by CNN80: 2:26pm On Jan 06
Hi,

That was the email address I sent the message to.

If you didn't see the mail, please check your spam folder.
Thanks

spyder880:

Good evening, I dont have access to my nairaland mail box anymore. Please send me a mail to Tigerkenn@gmail.com, or a message on WhatsApp at 0803 335 0750. Thanks.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06
CNN80:
Hi,

That was the email address I sent the message to.

If you didn't see the mail, please check your spam folder.
Thanks

Are you the person with the initials, B.M.?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by CNN80: 9:49pm On Jan 06
No. Please check for a yahoo email address that starts with cnln.

spyder880:

Are you the person with the initials, B.M.?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 6:16am On Jan 07
CNN80:
No. Please check for a yahoo email address that starts with cnln.

Ok, I will recheck my mail box. Thanks.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Dopenigga(m): 11:55pm On Jan 21
spyder880:

Ok, I will recheck my mail box. Thanks.
Good evening, Sir. How much would it cost to build a standard one storey building of 4 bedrooms in each unit, along with the fencing? Location is Enugu and it's a personal property, not for rent
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 7:02am On Jan 22
Dopenigga:
Good evening, Sir. How much would it cost to build a standard one storey building of 4 bedrooms in each unit, along with the fencing? Location is Enugu and it's a personal property, not for rent

Good morning bro, when you say one storey with 4 bedrooms in each unit, do you mean like a flat of two bedrooms up and down on each unit? Do you have a building plan for it so I can understand better, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Difference Between POP And Suspended Building Ceilings / New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land / Top 10 Land Survey Plan Scams By Fraudulent Land Surveyors! Study It Carefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.