Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Drama As Abuja Man Entertains Friends With N12,000 Drinks, Tries To Run Away - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Drama As Abuja Man Entertains Friends With N12,000 Drinks, Tries To Run Away (526 Views)

White Man Tries To Say See Me See Trouble, Am I A Yahoo Boy / EPIC: What Will Happen If One Tries To Fry Poop? / What I Did To The 419 Who Tries To Defraud Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Abuja Man Entertains Friends With N12,000 Drinks, Tries To Run Away by Universitygist1: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
A man in Abuja has been arrested and charged to court for trying to run away after entertaining his friends with drinks worth twelve thousand naira.

Chukwunoso Obi bought drinks for himself and his friends at a bar, but attempted to run away without paying after they finished drinking
read more http://mobizone.ng/drama-abuja-man-entertains-friends-n12000-drinks-tries-run-away-without-paying/

(1) (Reply)

Funny Comedy Skits By Nairalanders (pics) / TRY NOT TO LAUGH - Child Pranks Father On April Fools Day / I Can't Forget That Day, Long Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.