Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (52857 Views)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by stephenduru: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
As His Royal Highness Eze Cletus Ilomuanya, the Obi of Obinugwu ancient Kingdom hosts the 2018 New Yam festival of Obinugwu kingdom, His Excellency, Goodluck Ebere Jonathan, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, Hon. Jones Onyerieri, amongst others were special guests at the event.Hon. Emeka Ihedioha was pictured kneeling down to greet GEJ at the event

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/former-house-of-reps-member-emeka.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Sleekjunior(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
Another ftc..dedicated to the afonjas and also the buharist make una kontinue one day una go see wetin una do ya self

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ask4double(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
Jonathan: A good man without balls.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by tecnolad(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
Good for him. Abeg who has a job for me? These people are already made up; make me too find something do.

I am a freelance writer and I will do justice to any topic given to me. I write brilliant sales copies, too.

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
That's what they all do when they are looking for favour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Tolexander: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
But these people said that they don't genuflect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
Slave to his master

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Amein(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
g
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by princechurchill(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
In our world loyalty is everything-Machiavelli

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Idydarling(f): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
Goodluck is now the chief cornerstone

Check my profile

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by StarUp: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
Goodluck Jonathan reach pesin wey dem for dey bow for self...if not for his wisdom in handing over power to Buhari back then, Nigeria would have been a pitiable country to behold months after the election.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Administration1: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
Election don reach
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by SocialJustice: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
So?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
Jona my guy

16 Likes 1 Share

Where has he been?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
wink

How is that kneeling down, moreover that is what is usually done when one encounters a great man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by frowland(m): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
This Emeka was just greedy. Personally I thought it was too early to contest for governor in Imo state 2015.
GEJ was fooled into giving him the PDP ticket then which chased great PDP stalwart away like Agbaso and that Ararume and co to APGA and APC.
Mbaise/Owerri zone alone was not enough. To win Imo you need Orlu more than any other zone.
It was a wrong move on the side of PDP and Rochas capitalized on this to win. Although Rochas himself performed very well during his first tenure.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by nelxxy(m): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
if the Bride's parent dance too much on your wedding day

just know you have married the troublemaker of their family

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ihedioha is a slave to the ijaw according to my alobams angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mmm
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan a very humble,easy going and simple man.

See signature

21 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by promise4wonders: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
that's good.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Political stunts, mtchew! A full-fledged Igboman kneeling to greet another. #alu
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by IrepChrist: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
stephenduru:
As His Royal Highness Eze Cletus Ilomuanya, the Obi of Obinugwu ancient Kingdom hosts the 2018 New Yam festival of Obinugwu kingdom, His Excellency, Goodluck Ebere Jonathan, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, Hon. Jones Onyerieri, amongst others were special guests at the event.Hon. Emeka Ihedioha was pictured kneeling down to greet GEJ at the event

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/former-house-of-reps-member-emeka.html

Man honouring man.....

How prepared are you for the Lords coming.......

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Angelb4: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
What is wrong in kneeling to greet? Do you know how many people kneel to greet me? If there is nothing to post, just past #SaiBaba 2019 poster there
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by deepwater(f): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
If I see him. I will lie down flat to greet him

He deserves more than that

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Moukandjo: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
The irrelevant drug-peddling Nigerian slaves must bow for their South South masters na! grin

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by CChillz: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
He deserves some accolades
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce: Nigeria Should Share Work Money Not Oil Money / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination / N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.