Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman (54416 Views)

Senate Tells NBET To Refund ₦132 Million Spent On Drivers’ Uniforms / Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss / Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by AcuraZDX: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun has been given another appointment by the acting President, Yemi Osinbajo.

The Federal Government has announced the appointment of the Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun as the Chairman, Board of Directors of Nigeria Bulk Electricity Trading Company, NBET.

The Director of Information, Federal Ministry of Finance, Hassan Dodo in a statement on Wednesday in Abuja, said that the appointment was approved by the Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo.

According to the Ministry’s spokesman, the Director-General, Bureau of Public Enterprises is the Vice-Chairman of the Board and the Minister of Power, Works and Housing will serve as Non-Executive Director.
Other Non-Executive Directors of the Board include Directors-General of Debt Management Office, DMO, Budget Office of the Federation and the Managing Director, Asset Management Company of Nigeria.

The Managing Director of NBET, Marilyn Amobi, is also a member of the reconstituted Board.
Meanwhile, Mr Dodo in an earlier statement announced the appointment of Femi Adewole as the Managing Director of Family Homes Fund.
Family Homes Fund is an initiative of the Federal Government aimed at facilitating affordable housing delivery by entering into specific partnerships with supportive state governments, developers and International partners.

According to Mr Dodo, Mr Adewole’s appointment followed a competitive and rigorous recruitment process conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers, a renowned multinational professional services organisation.

Mr Adewole is a real estate and housing professional with more than 25 years’ experience, leading housing initiatives across Sub Sahara Africa and the United Kingdom.
Until his appointment, he was the Managing Director of Shelter Afrique, a Nairobi based pan-African housing finance company.

https://zenithnaija.com/agp-osinbajo-gives-finance-minister-adeosun-another-appointment/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by amaniro: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
You have done so much just within how many hours.

am not a fan of Buhari but I commend you!

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by Topmaike007(m): 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
Buhari should not come back till next year election, we Nigerians are satisfy with his vacation and hereby extend it..

this man just dey make us happy...

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by docadams: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
I urgently need the phone number of this man. Both of us have a lot of housing issues to talk about .
But first Said BABA, Kudos to PYO

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by 12Monkeys: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
[img]http://4.bp..com/-7utxnf6w31A/TbivzP3R84I/AAAAAAAAARU/_4A1yVYFcWE/s1600/W.jpg[/img]

This young man was murdered in Bauchi while serving there as a youth copper.

He is from the SE and was schooled abroad and only returned to fulfil his national assignment.

He was brutally murdered by a mob of Buharist/Islamist illiterate in the 2011 post-election riots that broke out across the north.

He was on NYSC posting and National assignment when he was murdered. An assignment he could easily have not honored to which the likes of Kemi Adeosun are guilty of. The law gave him no choice but to serve which he complied. He accepted the posting in good faith and with an adventurist spirit that is not uncommon among young men to go and serve in the north. He had no choice but to do the adhoc duties as an electoral office which was part of his NYSC service.

Is Kemi better than this boy? Someone that only decided to get her NYSC fake discharge certificate when her big nosed sugar daddy decided to give her appointment.

For Kemi to still remain in that office after her obvious forgery is an insult to not only this late young man but to all those corpers who were murdered in cold blood by Buhari's almajiiris.

You either scrap the useless NYSC or sack and convict Kemi for forgery and perjury!

God punish you Sagay wherever you are.

God punish you osinbanjo.

Edit: You can all see how the Zombies are celebrating a simple appointment as an achievement. You should all know why the zombies are happy is not because they think this is some sort of hallmark achievement which it isn't but merely because they see this new appointment as vindication of Kemi Adeosun's forgery case which the Fake Pastor Osinbanjo has washed away. This is why they are celebrating like bonobo monkeys on heat!

188 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by geeluck1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Forgery mama

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by amaniro: 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
12Monkeys:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-7utxnf6w31A/TbivzP3R84I/AAAAAAAAARU/_4A1yVYFcWE/s1600/W.jpg[/img]

He is from the SE and was schooled abroad and only returned to fulfil his national assignment.

He was brutally murdered by a mob of Buharist/Islamist illiterate in the 2011 post-election riots that broke out across the north.

Is Kemi better than this boy?

For Kemi to still remain in that office after her obvious forgery is an insult to not only this late young man but to all those corpers who were murdered in cold blood by Buhari's almajiiris.

You either scrap the useless NYSC or sack and convict Kemi for forgery and perjury!

God punish you osinbanjo
don't be sentimental bro
no carry law for your hand ooh

33 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by godox2(m): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
12Monkeys:

God punish you osinbanjo

What is this that you just did, our wounds are already healed, we only pray that God should forgive those murderers IJN.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
Topmaike007:
Buhari should not come back till next year election, we Nigerians are satisfy with his vacation and hereby extend it..

You actually think the acting President will do anything without PMB approval ?
You’re a joker

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by Topmaike007(m): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
4601CE:
You actually think the acting President will do anything without PMB approval ?
You’re a joker
and how did you know that my favourite comic actor is Joker..

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
[s]
12Monkeys:

God punish you osinbanjo
[/s]
The more you propagate hate and mischief. The more I love pmb tongue

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by hisgrace090: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
A presidential material.

Kudos!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by 12Monkeys: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
[s]
godox2:

What is this that you just did, our wounds are already healed, we only pray that God should forgive those murderers IJN.
[/s]

I will not shed one tear when you hit fp for the same reason

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by Oceannaagent: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
That's quite unexpected baring in mind the controversy surrounding her.
Congrats to her

Oceanna is still fast selling. If you desire to have a lifetime stream of increasing income, then you are at the right place.
With great ROI, its is a project meant for icons.

On how to be a part,
Call or whatsapp +2347034503352 for investment details

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by Bolustical: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
GEJ under Yaradua was just like letter K in Knife-seen but very useless. Same thing for Alex Ekwueme under Shehu Shagari

18 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by Bolustical: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
[s]
12Monkeys:

God punish you osinbanjo
[/s]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by Bolustical: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
hmmn
Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by Sharon6(f): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Funkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS IN 21DAYS OR MONEY BACK!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by ODUBEZE: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
The one wey she dey do before nko Alot of people need that job!

What manner of leader do we have in this country

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Fake pastor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Na only Kemi dey Nigeria bah

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by mattonnairaland: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
This man has strategy. He's strategically fixing a lot of loose ends. This Prof is smart and right thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by deebrain(m): 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
Its been Osinbajo all along.

This government has been a disappointment, but like seriously, whenever Buhari is on his sick leave, Naija picks up with this VP.

APC top critics will yet go for an Ambode in Lagos.

I wonder why on the Federal level, they force a Buhari in our throats.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
This man would have been a far better president.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by MrImole: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
Good for her, I can only hope that her appointment is not another mistake.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by WesternOrbit: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
The most effective presidents we've always had has been from the southern region of the country. In saner climes, this man would have been elected president and there would have been hope again for Nigeria!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by 12Monkeys: 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
4601CE:

[s]The more you propagate hate and mischief. The more I love pmb tongue
[/s]

If you can revere a long dead medieval pedophille and armed robber, why do I find your Muhammadu mumu hero worship any different.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
12Monkeys:

If you can revere a long dead medieval pedophille and armed robber, why do I find your Muhammadu mumu hero worship any different.
Cry me a lagoon .. Chukudi
12Monkeys:

A typical Christian fanatic .
If he doesn’t hit fp for the same reason. Goan kill him so you can put it on fp na.
Mtchwww

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by CodeTemplar: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
4601CE:
[s][/s]
The more you propagate hate and mischief. The more I love pmb tongue
Hmmm . . .lies
Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by 12Monkeys: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
[s]
LoJ:
This man would have been a far better president.
[/s]

stop this nonsense.

Osinbanjo can only be president of Odua imaginary republic.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by Boyooosa(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

C'mon don't do that! Life goes on,let's all hope for d best bro
Re: Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman by Moukandjo: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
Topmaike007:

Yeah man! APC dey give us joy o, unlike the satanic & demonic PDPigss with their daft drunk from Otuoke!
We can't wait for Osinbaba to do his own 8 years till 2031!
Up APC! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.