Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Digital Skills Training Powered By Google - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Digital Skills Training Powered By Google (228 Views)

Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant / Jamb Scholarship Is Powered By Jubilant Ambassadors' Foundation / GE Lagos Garage Skills Training Program For Entrepreneurs In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Skills Training Powered By Google by EniObanKeAde: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
LEVEL UP GET EMPOWED!!!!
LEARN DIGITAL MARKETING SKILLS!!!!

The opportunities that exist in digital are massive. If you are a young person with a smart phone and you are still complaining about not having a job or any source of income, this is me pointing you to the right direction. It is time to LEVEL UP!!

Having digital skills has helped me so many times to stand out and shine even in crowded and dark places. I can do something as little as creating a gmail account for an Executive or helping him/her scan a document using google drive from their mobile devices, or even help them design a business card, and I would automatically become a star and a saviour.��

With digital skills and continuous learning, I have built competencies and multiple streams of income via training, web designing, graphics designing, etc.

You too can build competencies with the FREE digital skills training powered by Google Digital Skills for Africa, DigitalWe and Bestie Network Africa

You can learn at your own pace, become certified in digital marketing and unlock diverse business and career opportunities.

Click on this whatsapp link https:///98bg2cTRRik0veZvNPwlaC to join our online class.

Don't be left out!! LEVEL UP!!

We rise by lifting others!!

(1) (Reply)

Business Card Design: The Ultimate Guide to Nailing Your First Business Card How / How To Safely Withdraw Cash At An ATM / !!video!! Quick Arts- Simplify That Drawing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.