Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,978 members, 7,845,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

There Is Massive Corruption At The Presidential Villa — Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Massive Corruption At The Presidential Villa — Lamido (230 Views)

‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC / Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' / Buhari’s Vision For Maritime Is Massive Job Creation – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is Massive Corruption At The Presidential Villa — Lamido by agwom(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
A former Governor of Jigawa State and Presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) , Alhaji Sule Lamido on Wednesday accused the All Progressive Congress (APC) led administration of massive corruption, saying its acclaimed fight against graft was insincere.

Lamido who stated this in Lokoja when he met the delegates of Kogi State chapter of People Democratic Party noted that the present APC government beside alleged massive corruption, has continued to impoverished the people in order to lord over them.

He pointed out that, Nigerians must rise, unite and rescue the country from "injustice perpetually imposed on the citizens by the current APC government".

The Presidential aspirant who is seeking the support of the state delegates in the forthcoming PDP convention also said the current leadership in the country has succeeded in causing pains, and disunity among Nigerians.

"I was ashamed when I entered Kogi State. When I looked into the eyes of many Kogites and Nigerians, it was clearly written in their faces that all is not well.

"They said they are fighting corruption in this government which is not true. I can tell you that there is massive corruption at the presidential villa and many states belonging to APC are owing months of salaries.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/there-is-massive-corruption-at-the-presidential-villa-lamido-265960.html

(1) (Reply)

World Humanitarian Day:wife Of Governor Of Anambra State Calls For Selfless Life / Ebonyi Suspends Collection Of Personal Income Tax, Illegal Levies / 6,000 Apc, Ad, Pdp Members Join Adc In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.