Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Obasanjo Backs Saraki And Dankwambo, Describe Them As Men To Move Nigeria Forwar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Backs Saraki And Dankwambo, Describe Them As Men To Move Nigeria Forwar (770 Views)

2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Backs Saraki And Dankwambo, Describe Them As Men To Move Nigeria Forwar by BetaNaijablog: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
Latest report as disclosed in the past few days, i have received several politicians in my home including the Senate President, Bukola Saraki & Ibrahim Dankwanbo regarding how to take Nigeria back to the path of greatness in 2019.
Read more: http://www.betanaijablog.com/2018/08/obasanjo-backs-saraki-and-dankwambo-for.html

Re: Obasanjo Backs Saraki And Dankwambo, Describe Them As Men To Move Nigeria Forwar by buhariguy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
Thief obj is confused like the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist.

Who be president and vice president btw thief saraki and pig dankwambo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Backs Saraki And Dankwambo, Describe Them As Men To Move Nigeria Forwar by Merimental(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Anybody dat can defeat d ruling party is welcome simple..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Backs Saraki And Dankwambo, Describe Them As Men To Move Nigeria Forwar by Apus: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
Baba collect Ghana-must-go finish kon dey jam talk
Re: Obasanjo Backs Saraki And Dankwambo, Describe Them As Men To Move Nigeria Forwar by RALPHOW(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
I support Ibrahim Dankwambo
He is a man of integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Backs Saraki And Dankwambo, Describe Them As Men To Move Nigeria Forwar by SolutionMee: 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
Saraki is the combination of Obama, Putin, Clinton and Trump in Nigeria

What I see in him is beyond a leader

He's such a political genius

A rebranded version of Albert Einstein in Nigeria politics
Re: Obasanjo Backs Saraki And Dankwambo, Describe Them As Men To Move Nigeria Forwar by SolutionMee: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
Honestly, Nigerians are not that sophisticated in their reasoning and way of electing leaders

I'm in the US and I can authoritatively inform you that Saraki is the only presidential aspirant that fit into the 21st century democratic model

If PDP fields him, I will come down to vote

You guys really have misplaced priorities and superficial criteria

Drop sentiments, ego, religion, region and political affiliation

What an American like me will see far in America

A Nigerian at home will never see it in 50 years

Keep using Kwara as an excuse to deliberately deprive your generation of such a remarkable and outstanding president

You will still call on White House next year and we will not answer to your cries

We will for a while allow your stupidity, negligence and indiscernible mind to hurt and torment you

Even if Obama is field for Nigeria presidential race, you guys will still complain and ended up rejecting him

The only thing your idiotic mind will see in Obama is that he's supporting gaysm

Yet, we Americans voted him as the best President we've ever had

The western world have considered that we have just 5 continents in the world minus Africa

We in the Western World have moved on

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Backs Saraki And Dankwambo, Describe Them As Men To Move Nigeria Forwar by Ever8054: 1:04am On Aug 16, 2018
RALPHOW:
integrii what?....na so Una talk about buhari see where we dey today ...Una don start again ba?.....

Re: Obasanjo Backs Saraki And Dankwambo, Describe Them As Men To Move Nigeria Forwar by anonymuz(m): 3:18am On Aug 16, 2018
RALPHOW:
seconded

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saraki: “we Now Know Political Backers Of Miyetti Allah--pdp Explodes / IGP Sack: Goodluck Jonathan Replies Suleiman Abbah On Why He Was Sacked. / Akeredolu: A Threat To Buhari — Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.