Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,062 members, 7,863,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

One Simple Method To Increase Your Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Simple Method To Increase Your Money (265 Views)

Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime / Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth / How To Increase Your Faith – By Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Simple Method To Increase Your Money by sharpguy10(m): 12:11am On Aug 16, 2018
Hi guys in this post I will be sharing with you one simple method that has help me to increase my Money. With this method, it will help you to be circulating less money daily and saving more Money and also bring to you opportunities and financial favour. I have been trying to increase my Money but don't know how to do it. Just 2 weeks ago, my God open my understanding to how to do it. When I try it, it really work for me and it also help me to be circulating less money daily. The simple method is "focusing on making and saving money on daily basis instead of focusing on circulating it". When I try it, more opportunities were coming to me to make more money. And then I was making more money everyday. The way I started it is this, I create a simple affirmation, say it every morning when I want to go to work and sometimes at work. The affirmation is this "I suppose to be making 10k to 20k everyday, yes that is how it suppose to be". After I have created the affirmation, I then back it up with the word of God. I take a verse from Psalms 34:10 and another from book of John. I keep saying it with faith and confidence.
Everyday I keep repeating it.

After some days of doing it, I see myself only think of how much I am making and saving per day and how to make more money. What this simple method has done for me is that:
It has give me long term ideas that I can use to create wealth.
It has help me to be circulating less money on daily basis.
It has also open supernatural doors for me.
It has give me peace of mind and more understanding about making.

So you try it as I have show it to you and see how it work.

Dear friends, life without Jesus is full of crisis. Please if you want to give your life to Christ, please say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus I come to you today. I believe you die for me and on the third day you rose again for my redemption and justification. Right now, I accept you as my Lord and personal Saviour. Thank you for saving me Amen.

Keep soaring high and prospering in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Simple Method To Increase Your Money by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:22am On Aug 16, 2018
Jesus is Lord!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Afflictions In The Name Of The Lord. / Hajj : Three Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Makkah Road Accident / Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.