Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Buhari Not Healthy, Cabal Running His Govt – Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Healthy, Cabal Running His Govt – Tambuwal (708 Views)

Nobody Is Totally Well - Umahi Replies Those Saying That Tinubu Is Not Healthy / Atiku: Buhari Unaware Of Allegations Against CJN Because Cabals Running His Govt / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Not Healthy, Cabal Running His Govt – Tambuwal by Trendvoice: 6:38am On Aug 16, 2018
@NAIRATREND.COM.NG

Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal of Sokoto State has affirmed that it is true that President Muhammadu Buhari has health challenges and also accused a cabal of running his (Buhari”s) government.

Tambuwal also declared that he had been under tremendous pressure to join the 2019 presidential race.

Addressing thousands of youths and students who stormed the Governor’s Office in appreciation of his involving the youths in his administration, Tambuwal said, “We supported Muhammadu Buhari in 2015 to become President unconditionally and we admit that Buhari has integrity but that’s not the only requirement for leadership.

“We are aware that the President is affected by serious challenges of health and is being held captive by a cabal that runs Nigeria for their personal interests.”

Buhari faced a major medical challenge in 2017 that saw him spending the better part of the year outside the country.

He left the country on January 19, 2017, on what the Presidency described then as a medical vacation.

When the trip was prolonged, presidential aides announced that the President would be staying back in the British capital to enable him to collect results of some medical tests he did.

He returned to the country on March 10, 2017, after a 49-day medical sojourn, saying he had never been that sick in his life.

He then gave an indication that he would return to London for further checkup.

After missing public events, including three consecutive weekly Federal Executive Council meetings which raised anxiety in the country, Buhari on May 7, 2017, returned to London for medical consultations.

He returned to the country on August 19, 2017.

On his presidential ambition, Tambuwal said he was still making consultations because of his belief that leadership was a collective responsibility.

He said, “I have been under intense pressure from various quarters in Nigeria including leaders of the country and friends of Nigeria outside the country to contest the presidency.

“But leadership is a collective decision and I have never asked to be made a leader at any time in my life. So, my aspiration will be determined by my people and after that, I will make my political decision known in a matter of days.

On the way forward for the country, Tambuwal told the youths that the future for a greater Nigeria lay with the younger generation, assuring them of his commitment to the welfare and empowerment of this group.

He reminded them that they were the leaders of tomorrow and that tomorrow was today for them to make the right choice on who would lead the country.

“Someone recently referred to me as “a boy”, which is really a compliment that puts me on the side of the youths, who are the strength of our nation,” he said.

He, however, enjoined the youths and particularly the students among them to make sure that they participated in the National Youth Service Corps Scheme, as his government would not accept anyone who refused to undergo the national service to our fatherland.

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/buhari-not-healthy-cabal-running-his-govt-tambuwal/

Re: Buhari Not Healthy, Cabal Running His Govt – Tambuwal by Mynd44: 6:42am On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Buhari Not Healthy, Cabal Running His Govt – Tambuwal by Baawaa(m): 6:43am On Aug 16, 2018
One of the traitors grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Healthy, Cabal Running His Govt – Tambuwal by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2018
Even a blind man can see from the picture above that buhari is just a walking dead who needs to go home and be with his grandchildren.

But what do I know, he can't go home and relinquish the luxury life his family now enjoys.
Re: Buhari Not Healthy, Cabal Running His Govt – Tambuwal by magoo10(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2018
Buhari himself acknowledged that he was too old and incapable but zombies keep pushing him.
Re: Buhari Not Healthy, Cabal Running His Govt – Tambuwal by 35824L: 7:59am On Aug 16, 2018
Tambuwal has always wished death upon PMB. But PMB keeps going strong. Fact is that a healthy Tambuwal doesn't even have the capacity to defeat a sick Buhari right there in Sokoto.
Re: Buhari Not Healthy, Cabal Running His Govt – Tambuwal by loverboys: 9:52am On Aug 16, 2018
Quick recovery presido
Re: Buhari Not Healthy, Cabal Running His Govt – Tambuwal by Trendvoice: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2018

loverboys:
Quick recovery presido

(1) (Reply)

2019: Saraki Storms Delta State, In Closed Door Meeting With Okowa / PHOTOS: El Rufai Commissions Classrooms In Zaria / Ambode Fights Dirty with Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.